smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Courleone awsome to hear you want a channel for you and your friends.. When you are online just Poke me or join the channel that i am in!

Stabby if you want a team! just come to our teamspeak.. We have a channel looking for squad!

I can't find your server neither on six launcher nor on dayz commander. Any help?

Go in the game from an other server! then it go back to main menu in game and just look FR191..

I restarted the server maybe you looked when i was doing that :)

What is cheating, here is a list of cheating activity.

1. dupping gear by droping and disconnecting

2. disconnecting in PvP

3. disconnecting to despawn zombies.

4. disconnecting to refresh your ammo

5. using aka "scripts" on a server to spawn vehicles, gear, and things that was not intended for DayZ mod.

other cheating activites that happen against you.

1. Logging in and take a few step and everyone die instantly on the server.

2. Being teleport to a bandit.

3. Legs breaking for no reason.

4. Getting you inventory stripped when you log into a server.

All of these things make this game impossible to play, and people lose interest in a game that could be allot of fun if played legit. Sad people lose interest in the mod after a week or two.

Bugs that make it difficult to play.

1. getting disconntect when in a vehicle and logging back in to have the vehicle kill you.

2. Screen tearing making it impossible to see. This started for me since 1.7.3 patch.

3. dieing and spawning inside a buildings in stary Sobar and can't get out.and since 1.7.4 you can kill your self to restart.

4. opening a door that swings and kills you.

5. Trying to find a game you don't spend 20 minutes looking at "LOADING".

6. Being disconnected because you brother joined the server, because you share the same interent connection.

Theses are just a few I personally encountered while playing the game.

Edited by grazskin

This is what makes a good server. Admins who deal with hackers. I applaud you sir and wish you every success :)

How do you know if someone is hacking until it's to late. Your dead and you lost all your gear that took you hours to get.

I'm definitely interested in joining your server. This game intrigues the hell out of me, but I'm having trouble immersing myself in it. I'd greatly appreciate the help in getting myself set up and learning the ropes from a coop team such as yours. I'll be loggin in tonight around 7pm cst.

I cant find your server on there :( I can find FR 198 and stuff, but not 191 :/ I really need help aswell :( Can come on now but need some support

I cant find your server on there :( I can find FR 198 and stuff, but not 191 :/ I really need help aswell :( Can come on now but need some support

adjust your filter, so the ping is 300.....it is a french server may have a high ping to you.

So I clicked filter but im not sure what number to put in ping..

Edited by SoupItUp

Hey maybe you were restarting the server everytime I looked for it. Now I can see it on Sixlauncher and will join. Hopefully the players are really friendly. I just want to check the place out. Once I am done, happy PvPing.

EDIT:

OMG, it's full. Guess I have to wait.

Edited by bankst3r

im dyin plz help, 200 metres northeast of the hopital at cherno, nxt to a pond i think. i have a blood bag and a spare ghillie suit in my bag for the 1st person to save my ass, i have 1 red smoke grenade ill throw in 5 minutes so u can find me

theres a bandit nearby i can hear shooting and daniels keeps dying

Who stole my UAZ :( haha.. what a great fight that was!!

I wasn't apply to locate the server last night, but I am all the way over here in America, so maybe it was asking too much. Anyways, if ever I am able to find it, I'll happily join your group.

Is there a server history or favorite server list in Arma 2?

No, but you can remember the server name and just type it in the filter every time you want to join ^^

I wasn't apply to locate the server last night, but I am all the way over here in America, so maybe it was asking too much. Anyways, if ever I am able to find it, I'll happily join your group.

Sometimes it's more reliable to use the ingame browser of ARMA 2 to find the server. Just type in fr191 in the filter and put the rest on default.

Hey, as it's a " FR " server, do we speak french or english on it? i really like the friendly thing, but i dont speak english that well!