smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

I know the feeling of loosing gear lol. Yesterday me an 2 of my mates had just reached the NW Airfield to get gunned down by possibly 2 people. I had just got a Guille suit an had my DMR :'( Well someone has alot of good loot now lol

Edited by Lopather

This was the 2nd hacker attack I experienced on this server today. I know there is little you can do about it, but right now I'm more likely to die from a hacker than anything else. So why even try?

Regards, Fox.

I am very very sorry to hear this!

Indeed there is not mutch i can do ATM, but we are doing the ebst we can to ban people.. our List is already very full, but there are sooo many hackers online these days that we can't keep up with them..

I hope you still try our server out because we have allot of fun there! hop on to our TS someday and we can have a chat about our future ideas maybe that interest you !

94.242.227.2:10014

//smKes

When you donate you will receive an ingame item! it will be depending on the amount you donate! I will have a log that i will be list in the link below that shows you who Dontated and what amount we received so you all can see i only use this for the servers and not for anything else. I hope you all like the idea and i hope "Surviving the Horror" will have allot of nice servers with all game types for you to play on!

Benafit list:

3,- | 1x Cayote Backpack

5,- | 1x Ghillie suit

8,- | 1x M9 SD + 4x M9SD Mags

10.- | 1x L85A2AWS + 4x Stanag Mags

15,- |-1x AS50 + 2x Nato Rounds + 2x M107 Mags

20,- | VIP Members status on TS

After you have donated 20,- the list will reset and you start from the Cayote Backpack!

Remember this is just you helping us and we are doing something in return for you!

can i ask how these are being obtained?

the only way i see it is your scripting these items into the game or hosting a server thats not part of the Hive server and that has differnt rules regarding Dayz.

i ask this because you have gained these items legitly, the because of high demand you must have lots of stock and hold these items within un used player files or in tents.

even then these items are mostly very rare and to collect a good number you must have done somthing dodgey to aquire them such as server hopping.

this could all be legit and acceptable, but i think you can agree with my logic of how odd this seems.

Hello, I dont think theres any vehicles spawning or respawning on fr191 :/

Agreed, I've been playing a lot on FR101 and I haven't seen a single vehicle. Mayhaps the vets have stored them all in some remote hidden place?

To the two muppets that I ran into today in a barn (you were heading for the military airfield). Thanks for not killing me :) Man that was intense....

Agreed, I've been playing a lot on FR101 and I haven't seen a single vehicle. Mayhaps the vets have stored them all in some remote hidden place?

To the two muppets that I ran into today in a barn (you were heading for the military airfield). Thanks for not killing me :) Man that was intense....

Yeah thas was me and my brother :) you are welcome...btw you should come with us :) We loot two M4A3 CCO...

(if you want one i leave here at castle(devil's castle) but without ammo :/

so, is this a pretty friendly server? Or is it just a big fuck fest with people killing each other with the help of hackers being banned? I ask this because I'm curious to join the server; I usually play on empty or less than 5 people in a server.

This is not a friendly server at all but still fun lol Cheers to the guys that killed me in the chopper in Balota military camp...well done killing a unarmed guy :/

Meeting starts in one hour! 23.50 GMT+1 come on our TS if you would like more info about the future !

Teamspeak Server :: 94.242.227.2:10014

Meeting starts in one hour! 23.50 GMT+1 come on our TS if you would like more info about the future !

Teamspeak Server :: 94.242.227.2:10014

I'm glad you posted this because I would have had the time all wrong. I need to learn about the GMT thing a little more. So I guess it would be 6:00pm EST for those of us in the US.

Edited by binaryman010011

Looking forward to the results of your meeting.

Greetz

Hello all! Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. Will be logging into the server soon and wanted to introduce myself. Oh, by the way, I'm typically friendly until given a reason not to. :) Look forward to seeing everyone soon. Have fun!

Hello all! Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. Will be logging into the server soon and wanted to introduce myself. Oh, by the way, I'm typically friendly until given a reason not to. :) Look forward to seeing everyone soon. Have fun!

uhhh you forgot to introduce yourself :P

What is cheating, here is a list of cheating activity.

1. dupping gear by droping and disconnecting

2. disconnecting in PvP

3. disconnecting to despawn zombies.

4. disconnecting to refresh your ammo

5. using aka "scripts" on a server to spawn vehicles, gear, and things that was not intended for DayZ mod.

other cheating activites that happen against you.

1. Logging in and take a few step and everyone die instantly on the server.

2. Being teleport to a bandit.

3. Legs breaking for no reason.

4. Getting you inventory stripped when you log into a server.

All of these things make this game impossible to play, and people lose interest in a game that could be allot of fun if played legit. Sad people lose interest in the mod after a week or two.

Bugs that make it difficult to play.

1. getting disconntect when in a vehicle and logging back in to have the vehicle kill you.

2. Screen tearing making it impossible to see. This started for me since 1.7.3 patch.

3. dieing and spawning inside a buildings in stary Sobar and can't get out.and since 1.7.4 you can kill your self to restart.

4. opening a door that swings and kills you.

5. Trying to find a game you don't spend 20 minutes looking at "LOADING".

6. Being disconnected because you brother joined the server, because you share the same interent connection.

Theses are just a few I personally encountered while playing the game.

1.7.3 is not sven out

Ahh the joys of yet again another hacker. This time it was a trip to the beach birds eye view then face planting the ground.....i just dropped a bandit on north cherno hospital too for the fn fal with nvg/thermal optics :'(

Ahh the joys of yet again another hacker. This time it was a trip to the beach birds eye view then face planting the ground.....i just dropped a bandit on north cherno hospital too for the fn fal with nvg/thermal optics :'(

yes but he was instant banned.. sorry for the trouble! we have a new anti cheat system so allot will be banned when they use hacks :)

• Like 2

Honestly, this clan has been growing soo rapidly, it is going to be huge.

i can't wait untill iI can play here myself! :D

yes but he was instant banned.. sorry for the trouble! we have a new anti cheat system so allot will be banned when they use hacks :)

Nothing to be sorry about bro, your doing your best :D Just a shame people cant play the game without hacking <_<

what happened to the guys after the meeting ?? i logg on today and i find 12+ corpses (you guys had som really nice gear that i lost when my bag whent joe labero on me and vanished.) (didnt take any wep tho just the utility tools i didnt have from before such as trenchkit etc. ) also switched my skin now. not a zombie anymore to "unhealty" to look like a Z. now im just a bloke running around with guillie and enfield on me. up at 5k+ humanity now :) anyone need blood ?? i can pick some up and give it if your close by. ofc i gotta have you on ts tho so i can figure out in what hole you hide while waiting.

also really longing for the servers to come up. want to get this sth/cth rp and community going, might bring in some ideas when we get that far unless someone else havent already brought them up to us.

join us on the server, atm im not playing on it. but i will later on tomorrow.

This is not a friendly server at all but still fun lol Cheers to the guys that killed me in the chopper in Balota military camp...well done killing a unarmed guy :/

Hehe, I remember you. I was the pilot in that chopper ;)

Server Back Online !!! Up and running with newest updates :) sorry for the trouble!

I absolutely can't wait for the new servers and website :)

I thought it would be a good idea if some more experienced players would want to host some scheduled "intro/training missions" just to go over basic tips to get noobs (like me, who bought Arma 2 when I discovered DayZ) better acquainted to the game in general, from a range of topics such as how to manage inventory/backpack, how to bandage yourself, to more stuff like getting used to the map (mission editor is awesome I found out, explore Cherno safely in a chopper :D), setting waypoints, etc. PvP practice missions would be cool too. I am SOOO glad I came to the meeting! Thanks again smKes for getting this organized and all your hard work. It makes such a difference of enjoyment when you have people who really are friendly to play with. Now if I just had more time to play! :D

• Like 2