smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Server is Back online!! We are having a official launch.. !!

All Vehicles are respawned! -- Join now!!

Have allot of fun :)

if you see HUNTER_NH im friendly just trying to find some people to run with if anyone wants t join up let me know

i tried this server and the first guy i met killed me without provocation and me trying to tell him friendly

Was playing on this server this morning when i stumbled across a fully functioning bus topped up with fuel :D

I quickly checked the surrounding area's for signs of life (tents/fellow players that kind of thing) as i didnt want to steal someone elses hard work but thankfully i couldnt see anything, i spent the entire day driving around the map in my "party bus" only stopping for quick dashes into petrol station for jerry cans :P

I stashed the bus before i logged off, if its there when i get back ill happily drive people around the island aslong as they dont mind running in and grabbing jerry cans when we stop :)

Or if the original owners of the bus see this thread and show me were they stashed it ill happily give it back :)

i tried this server and the first guy i met killed me without provocation and me trying to tell him friendly

sorry to hear, but i don't have control over the whole server.. just a bad experiance thats all..

Server EVENT !! Elektro killing FREE FOR ALL!! Just a fun shootout to get the hang of shooting people for the new players !!

Edited by smKes
  • Like 1

Hey Smkes,

Signed up to the forum solely so I could post here. I've been looking forward to your server coming back online so I could give it a try. Sadly, the server keeps kicking me for having ping over 100 which is a major disappointment. Is there any way we can make an adjustment so I can join the server since I'm in the U.S.A and my ping will never drop below 100?

Hey Smkes,

Signed up to the forum solely so I could post here. I've been looking forward to your server coming back online so I could give it a try. Sadly, the server keeps kicking me for having ping over 100 which is a major disappointment. Is there any way we can make an adjustment so I can join the server since I'm in the U.S.A and my ping will never drop below 100?

Hey!! thx for the reply,

My TCAdmin is not working atm, because of a server host update, but when that is done i will set it to 250! so more people can join!

Hope to see you soon :)

Hey!! thx for the reply,

My TCAdmin is not working atm, because of a server host update, but when that is done i will set it to 250! so more people can join!

Hope to see you soon :)

Hey, awesome. Let me know when you address it and I'll join asap! Thanks again!

Ok I thought I would try again just for the heck of it, I keep getting stuck on the black loading screen after connecting to the server. This screen stays up for 10-15 minutes before I close the game down. Not sure why I'm getting stuck here.

great server, and ts is alive. really alive. shame my mic is crap

Ok I thought I would try again just for the heck of it, I keep getting stuck on the black loading screen after connecting to the server. This screen stays up for 10-15 minutes before I close the game down. Not sure why I'm getting stuck here.

hmm i have same problem too

A quick update about this server, the bus is now crashed into the front of the church in Electro.. I couldnt get it to work and ive picked the school clean;) although there are still a few guns around.. I found a shotty and a revolver >;) Also I have plenty of blood, food, water and bandages. This server is great! Although, quite a few dead people around in Electro, so be careful!

at GMT +1 08.00 the problem should be fixed!!

thx for your support

Gah, I cannot get the game to load up! Damn this black loading screen! I've tried everything that's been mentioned in other threads with no luck! I really want to play on this server.

Just died to a stair in the apartments in northern Berezino. AK and some tools and a 20 slot bag.

Damn fine server. Meet two other dudes and I didn't need to kill them which was awesome!

I will definitely keep playing here!

OUTgunned

Gah, I cannot get the game to load up! Damn this black loading screen! I've tried everything that's been mentioned in other threads with no luck! I really want to play on this server.

hmm do you use 6 launcher i had same problem as you and was finally able to get in they had an update on it

hmm do you use 6 launcher i had same problem as you and was finally able to get in they had an update on it

Yes, 6 launcher as well as in game, no luck either way.

Smkes, I'm still getting kicked off for having 187-203 ping. Do you know when you'll be fixing this?