smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Consider this added to my list of servers.

I don't like the overhead / burden / effort of coordinating server names and addresses with teamspeak / ventrilo apps and server lists though. If you bump into me in game and I'm not on TS, hit the Direct Channel and I respond.

Thanks for the heads up!

:)

Me and a couple friends looking for a friendly server....might have to check it out...either way I appluad you efforts to have co-op server and actually admin it.../salute

Hey, as it's a " FR " server, do we speak french or english on it? i really like the friendly thing, but i dont speak english that well!

Well i am Dutch myself :P i received a FR server, but we all speak English! plus the server has a german flag just to make it more multinational than that it already was.. haha :)

Hey, I can't join your server. I am just stuck at "Wait for Host". Could it be due to the different beta patches client and server side?

I definitely recommend this server to new players! Very nice group of knowledgeable players to play with and talk to on teamspeak. Very good place to learn then game and eventually call your home!

Just manged to get on the server today hopefully will learn some things before i get eaten :) if anyone wants to team up and explore with a fellow noob hit me up! Steam: PrimevalGoblin

For all people playing or willing to play on our server!

I am doing all i can to get our server back up and running soon. I payed the server with paypal. The transfer was good, but on some kind of way the payment went to a different account. The support was great and friendly and fixxed it right away, but now my landcode has not been assigned yet. I tried to do it myself, but it said that the landcode FR191 was already in use....

I hope the people who played and liked our server will keep faith and come back to our server when it's back online!

If you have any questions please post here. I will try and keep you updated as best i can.

ATM i am just waiting for Vilayer to take up my ticket and fix the landcode issue. As they are an USA host the support will probebly take a while so i expect the server will be up around 20.00 again!

//[sTH] smKes

Just manged to get on the server today hopefully will learn some things before i get eaten :) if anyone wants to team up and explore with a fellow noob hit me up! Steam: PrimevalGoblin

Is it working again?!?

what do you guys think of the new Logo?!

Oi3tK.png

Special Thanks to the creator : Dudeist

If you like his work Contact him Here.

Edited by smKes
  • Like 1

what do you guys think of the new Logo?!

Oi3tK.png

Special Thanks to the creator : Dudeist

If you like his work Contact him Here.

Is it working again?!?

Loaded in for about 2mins earlier then lost connection so went out, trying now and it just sits at "wait for host" will leave it running see if it clicks in

It should be back up any second now! Freshly reset (no tents from before and all new vehicles) !

Server is Back online!! We are having a official launch.. !!

All Vehicles are respawned! -- Join now!!

Have allot of fun :)

Task: Install ArmA2OA-95248 & Battleye Scripts on 94.242.227.102:2312 Error - 550 The system cannot find the file specified.

Can't update because my Host doesn't have the updates installed on there server ! OMFG

Host support still not responding! i am really feeling bad guys.. i hope you keep faith.. i do all i can for you all just to have some fun!

Update

The support ticket was answered:

You will be able to apply the updates once the file server migration is complete

It sucks that a server host can be so negligent towards their customers, I mean it took you guys almost a full day before you got a friggin reply from them?

Nevertheless, as soon as the server is up, we'll all have a blast once again! So for the players that call FR191 their home, just hang in there and be patient, once the server is upp, we'll all have a blast once again!

Yooo,

I'm really keen on joining here! Just concerned though that due to it being a friendly server, do you find there are some people abusing this? I checked the other night and saw it was full so it's obviously well populated!!

Guys Thx allot for this awsome support! i really apriciate it..

I was here until 06.00 GMT+1 trying to wait for support that never came.. I made multiple tickets, but the awsners where not satisfying whatsoever.. They where migrating servers in the night so the have there Updates locked for some reason.. I went to sleep set my alarm to check and now i can't even log into the vilayer website..

Server is still down! They did no update or something that could let us just enjoy FR191.. i don't know what i can do now.. please if someone know how to get the message true to vilayer please let me know..

//smKes