Sign in to follow this  
TheManFromTheWoods

Who the F*** is The Man From The Woods

As i crawled town to town with a broken legs for 8 1/5 hours trying to find a morphine injector things weren't looking to good. A zombie hoard began to run in my direction when I heard gunfire from the tree line the zombies were killed and a bearded man that looks like chuck norris came from the trees and with a deep voice said I'm here to save you. This character proceeded to take me around in game on his Mission to rescue any players in need before I could get his team speak he simply vanished into the woods saying there are other servers in need, innocent people being mangled by bandits and those who just could use a helping hand when you need I'll return for now I'm needed in the woods. whooo is this guy i love him cant find him on youtube yet though.

• Like 13

Was it chuck norris or just looked like him? They have a custom skin for him, lol.

Edited by Ajvkorn

All I gotta say is... Not all medics are as open about their achievements.

There are rumors of hacker-medics... How interesting would that be.

Instead of killing everyone he insta heals the server?

I have met this man. I was starting to shiver, he gave me heatpacks, I was almost starving, he made a fire and cooked me meat, I was thirsty, he gave me Mountain Dew. I told him I wanted to repay him somehow, he smiled...well at least I think it was a smile, and said, no need young survivor, and faded into the tree line

• Like 1

I have met this man. I was starting to shiver, he gave me heatpacks, I was almost starving, he made a fire and cooked me meat, I was thirsty, he gave me Mountain Dew. I told him I wanted to repay him somehow, he smiled...well at least I think it was a smile, and said, no need young survivor, and faded into the tree line

Chuck Norris' ghost.
  • Like 1

He had a red beard He gave me his m24 and said I'm better with a pistol and you need to protect yourself after about an hour he had saved 70% of the server and had us all working together mind you he got shot three times and we had to bandage him because people were skiddish when he came to rescue

he was the most mysterious man I asked if i could help him in anyway and he chuckled in his deep voice and said by you saving others you already have repayed me man of little words

i found him on us 2500 dallas living by a campfire tonight above cherno he welcomed me with open arms sitting at the campfire he was bbq steaks and told me to eat some food i looked hungry then carried on his way north

Sigh..Is this really going to turn into another green mountain? lol

its chuck norris ghost in game his words he used to calm me were Have you ever seen chuck norris play a villain he's not starting now

i found if your in a server and say his name on direct communication 3 times when your in trouble he appears from the woods

When I read this. I have lost all hope in humanity.

Yes, clearly DayZ is only a PvP game, where kids must kill kill kill each other on sight for no reason at all, since... there is nothing else to do in DayZ apart from that >.>

</sarcasm>

~Sol

• The Man From The Woods will save you to one day Sol when your character is to tired and weary to continue he his weathered hands will heal you

I've heard the actual Chuck Norris bought Arma 2. It's obviously him.

Did he reverse snap kick any zombies?

• Like 2

I fell off the roof of green mountain, and the man from the woods drove his UAZ under me to break my fall. Saved my life.

• Like 1

i tried to research The Man From The Woods on wikipedia no trace.......A picture of green mountain and grid coordinates was all that came up along with an advertisement for chuck norris' delta force 2 i must find this man again......