Sign in to follow this  
FFrank

You dupin' some hacked weapons? Watch out.

Hey there. I'm right now next to a tent on a server and yeah... it's not mine.

It contains 3 AS50 TWS which means it's just what I've found in tent through the last weeks: A LOT of AS50 TWS, some G36C SD, Golden Revolver and even a golden AK.

Tons of shit that doesn't belong into the game. Problem is: People kill a hacker or find a hacker stash, take that shit back to their home server and dupe that hackcrap in their own tents afterwards. This is so funny. All the people complaining about hackers but trying to benefit from hacks as much as they can.

Anyway, I came to the point where I started fucking up these hack weapon duping assholes (I suppose most of them don't run hacks themselves).

I duped so much Sandbags, Wire Fencing Kits and Tank Traps in my own tents that I have a nearly unlimited supply of these things. Now most of the time I'm on my way through the woods with my Coyote and inventory fully stocked of items that lock down your damn hack weapon tents. Today a clan of 6-8 members was looking out for me because I completely locked down their as50 tws tents with so much barbed wire, sandbags and tank traps... they were desperately trying to remove it... but failed and gave up... Hahaha that was great fun people.

Well guys.. if you stored some hacked weapons, don't be pissed if you get what you deserve.

If I find that shit in your tents then be sure you won't be able to take it out again.

cheers!

• Like 6

everything needs to be reset in this game

I'd lose a lot of legit stuff, but it would make the game more fun not having to worry about 5 snipers with TWS's in the hills on nearly every server

so your complaining about peeople complaining about duping that dupe themselves. soooooo you dupe to fix it.

kay en.

• Like 2

It's more effective to remove everything from their tents and then put something of your own, not something you pulled out, and then save it.

I put in things like meat or bandages.

I have never had a save fail when doing this.

• Like 1

just so you know they still have their hacked weapons on them

pick a new spot, dupe, good to go.

all the while you wasted an hour of your time

so your complaining about peeople complaining about duping that dupe themselves. soooooo you dupe to fix it.

kay en.

Wanna know the difference?

Tank traps don't have a thermal sight. They do not oneshot people in the middle of the night, neither used by kids on Elektro sniper hill.

They might break your legs if you're stupid enough, but thats it.

• Like 1

Sooo.. You complain about others duping items and to -fix- it you dupe? What kind of backward logic is that?

• Like 1

A wipe would be a band aide, unfortunately until they can get a hold of fix it would just start all over again. Let's just hope they spend the time preparing the stand alone.

• Like 1

What is it with hackers and G36C SDs? You might as well snag the suppressed M4; overall, it's a better performer, plus it's a legitimate gun.

It's more effective to remove everything from their tents and then put something of your own, not something you pulled out, and then save it.

I put in things like meat or bandages.

I have never had a save fail when doing this.

We found a massively duped tent city last night. I might do this to make sure they learn their lesson from duping, pity you can't leave messages

You're pissing off a lot of people which means you're doing something right. Beans for you, brother!

What is it with hackers and G36C SDs? You might as well snag the suppressed M4; overall, it's a better performer, plus it's a legitimate gun.

It looks 10x cooler, thats all. I have a hate on for SD rifles anyways. Weak, and only useful for popping zeds. That said, I do keep a G36SD in my tent for looks. Ideal kit: FN FAL, DMR/M24, M9SD.

OP you must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge penis. That being said, thank you for informing us of this urgent information, it will be put to good use and you will be given the key to the city!

everything needs to be reset in this game

I'd lose a lot of legit stuff, but it would make the game more fun not having to worry about 5 snipers with TWS's in the hills on nearly every server

They have to fix the duping/scripting first, otherwise we will be back to where we were within days.

You do realise the AS50 TWS is not always a hacked weapon you nubcakes.

It was in the game at 1.5... something.

True, but seriously 99% of them in circulation now have to be spawned from a hacker box or duped. They are more common now than CZ or DMR sniper rifles.

two wrongs don't make a right Op as far as duping

also i find it hysterical you think you "locked" anyone out of anything.

They can log into tent coords on another server and log back into theirs, they have bypassed your fancy pants locks

:facepalm:

However I almost gave you my beans because I like the vengance streak in you towards hackers, but I think the energy is misdirected.

Edited by Faceman Peck