olliemas

Best loot from spawns

Hi guys I was just wondering what the best loot you had ever found that wasn't on a dead body. Mine was in Electro, on the second floor of the Firehouse with stone walls around it, about 30 minutes ago. I found an m107 and an MP5SD 6, I couldn't believe my luck!

My character got killed due to a lucky/unlucky encounter with another survivor and right after I respawned and ran into the first house, I found another ghillie suit.

The gods of DayZ just don't want me to be spotted it seems.

I've found both as50 and m107 at heli sites. I've seen 2x ghillie suits in the same building. I've been scouting in the boonies to discover tent cities. To me, discovering someone elses "home base" is the most heart racing and exciting. There's a much more greater sense of curiousity and danger.

Camps.....our only semblance of Christmas post-apocolypse. Except when you open your present there's the chance to get your head blown the fuck off! How can it get anymore exciting?!

i once got sniped while clearing out the hills above electro (making the world safe for fresh spawns) and spawned at kamarovo. at the balota airfield i found a pdw, coyote back pack and an m4/m203.