andreasb

Warning to SA's about the "DayZ AdminZ" forum.

This is a forum that is advocating breaking the rules of DayZ openly.

They openly admit to kicking/banning players for being in possession of a hacked weapon, and they also admit to not posting their kicks/bans on this forum as required by the DayZ rules.

I do not agree with the current ruleset, but I have to follow it, and so do you.

I would recommend any admin not to join this ... "as-bad-as-hacker" Forum. ACtually not following given rules is actually worse than hacking, its admin abuse. And I'l take a hacker over an admin abuser any day.

OP while writing this:

No, not really. I'm being 100% serious. No troll intended.

1. We don't promote anything, we believe that the SA there are capable of making their own decisions and dealing with any consequences.

2. People will have differing opinions and they are to be respected.

3. You were warned because you relentlessly spammed threads with the same bullshit regardless of whether the thread was even relevant to your opinion. You then spat a massive fat one and came here crying like a child.

/end thread you sad, sad little man.

Edited by {SAS}Stalker
  • Like 5

1) Bullshit. Not moderating it is the same as condoning it.

2) Of course, as long as they dont contradict DayZ rules.

3) Bullshit. People adminabusing should be blacklisted. Banning for possession IS adminabuse! I never said my opinion. My opinion is that hackers, scripters and exploiters should be banned. Sadly this isnt the rules of DayZ, but there is nothing I can do about that.

There is no reason why you shouldnt enforce DayZ rules on your forums.

These servers are the ones who need to be rewarded, good job to the server admins in question, you are hosting one of the few good servers out there.

As for the OP, stop trying to run back to mommy crying for her help. If you don't like the server, don't play on it! You've got hundreds of hacker infested ones to choose from.

Fuck the official rules. If Rocket doesn't have the time to address hacking, server admins should have the right to implement their own rules. The only people you are protecting is hackers. If people stop hosting servers for DayZ, then there will be no more DayZ, simple as that.

DayZ depends on its contributors, which are server owners. Contributors should be listened to, which they aren't, they're punished for taking steps to protect servers they pay for.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

honestly, I get the feeling that website is being run by children. I've seen some pretty immature posts from a certain admin.

Another problem is. Mr. 12year old with ADD can have his mom buy him a server then he joins the forums and silently trolls, or mr. script kiddie think's he's tough shit for posting a program yet is ignorant to half the official DayZ rules.

I've had one of my threads derailed from an admin getting into an argument with someone, basically it's just a smaller cluster fucked version of this forum.

Also non of the people there seem to take this rule seriously: http://dayzmod.com/f...rm/#entry752725 http://dayzmod.com/f..._20#entry755611 Albeit it's still pretty cloudy, I don't bother kicking people.

Edited by peperonikiller

honestly, I get the feeling that website is being run by children. I've seen some pretty immature posts from a certain admin.

Another problem is. Mr. 12year old with ADD can have his mom buy him a server then he joins the forums and silently trolls, or mr. script kiddie think's he's tough shit for posting a program yet is ignorant to half the official DayZ rules.

I've had one of my threads derailed from an admin getting into an argument with someone, basically it's just a smaller cluster fucked version of this forum.

Also non of the people there seem to take this rule seriously: http://dayzmod.com/f...rm/#entry752725 http://dayzmod.com/f..._20#entry755611 Albeit it's still pretty cloudy, I don't bother kicking people.

I gave you my beans untill I read your ADD part. Fucking idiot.

Well thankfully you're not part of that forum anymore so really who gives a fuck. I know I don't.

That was my own decision.. ;)

btw, arent you an admin there? Shouldnt you really act... Like you are an admin there? Fucking ran by kiddies - YUP

You left approximately a second before you were banned for trolling / spamming. The outcome is the same, how we got there was irrelevant.

Double post deleted. But I'm out, have to much work to do to argue on a forum. Bye.

Edited by {SAS}Stalker

An admin ironically defending your app no less. Don't let that get in the way its good whinge though eh.

I'm just saying...

It's hard to take your site seriously and view it with respect if you don't show any to it's members.

Well thankfully you're not part of that forum anymore so really who gives a fuck. I know I don't.

I'm with you bro. Who appointed that guy spokesperson for Server Admins? Fucking loser..

I'm with you bro. Who appointed that guy spokesperson for Server Admins? Fucking loser..

Spokesperson for server admins? Dude, whatever you have been smoking, I want some..

Is it bad that I think SA's should follow the rules as given?

Another problem is. Mr. 12year old with ADD can have his mom buy him a server then he joins the forums and silently trolls, or mr. script kiddie think's he's tough shit for posting a program

This is pretty funny coming from a guy that piggy backs other peoples software (like BEC) and uses VB to boot.

also you should at least try and make you're .Net programs less readable when you have passwords in them like this:

client.Credentials = New NetworkCredential("revoz.serversuite@gmail.com","br0@db@nd")

Edited by DirtyPervert

This is pretty funny coming from a guy that piggy backs other peoples software (like BEC) and uses VB to boot.

also you should at least try and make you're .Net programs less readable when you have passwords in them like this:

client.Credentials = New NetworkCredential("revoz.serversuite@gmail.com","br0@db@nd")

Throwaway emails ftw, if you don't like the way I do things that's fine, don't use my shit. you're just proving my point about these forums.

Edited by peperonikiller

This is a forum that is advocating breaking the rules of DayZ openly.

They openly admit to kicking/banning players for being in possession of a hacked weapon, and they also admit to not posting their kicks/bans on this forum as required by the DayZ rules.

I do not agree with the current ruleset, but I have to follow it, and so do you.

I would recommend any admin not to join this ... "as-bad-as-hacker" Forum. ACtually not following given rules is actually worse than hacking, its admin abuse. And I'l take a hacker over an admin abuser any day.

Have you EVER broke a rule in your life? Have you EVER gone 1 MPH over the speed limit?

The way you talk on these forums, you NEVER do anything wrong, you follow every rule and law known to mankind.

Sometimes commonsense has to kick in.

If someone is using something that was NOT intended to be used, they are CHEATING.

I can't say why the DayZ team sees fit not to do something about it, maybe they are just lazy, maybe they don't give a damn, I don't know. What I do know is that people who use weapons and vehicles that are not intended to be in the game will not play on our server, and I bet the majority of the other SA's out there agree with that.

• Like 3

qq, gooby pls etc.

Grow up all of you.

I joined the DayzAdminz forum, and quickly stopped using it because of the attitudes of some members.

The same reason why I rarely visit these forums.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a good place to get info - BUT, not a place to "Hang Out".

I was really hoping that you would all show some form of professionalism on there, and here as well.

You're supposed to be representing the community, and helping to protect our servers, not arguing semantics and lording it over other players.

• Like 2

qq, gooby pls etc.

Grow up all of you.

I joined the DayzAdminz forum, and quickly stopped using it because of the attitudes of some members.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a good place to get info - BUT, not a place to "Hang Out".

I was really hoping that you would all show some form of professionalism on there, and here as well.

You're supposed to be representing the community, and helping to protect our servers, not arguing semantics and lording it over other players.

Somebody please give this man some beans.

• Like 1

qq, gooby pls etc.

Grow up all of you.

I thought the same thing. Its nice to have a place to check to see if some on is bannable but half of the remarks I have seen just dont suite it. I pretty much have stopped going there just because of some of the admins.

• Like 1

1. We don't promote anything, we believe that the SA there are capable of making their own decisions and dealing with any consequences.

2. People will have differing opinions and they are to be respected.

3. You were warned because you relentlessly spammed threads with the same bullshit regardless of whether the thread was even relevant to your opinion. You then spat a massive fat one and came here crying like a child.

/end thread you sad, sad little man.

You should WARN them, not ban them.

Half the time it is a noob like me who says "Score." And walks away.

qq, gooby pls etc.

Grow up all of you.

So i started a meme.

"Gooby pls" Came from a blockland server, where i befriended a admin, and was called "Gooby" In return.

I am kredit to meem!

Hackers are better than admin abusers? Seriously?

Look, I hate both, but really? You prefer one that can instakill you from halfway across the map and make you lose all your equipment over an admin abuser, who can at most kick or ban you from his/her server?