andreasb

Warning to SA's about the "DayZ AdminZ" forum.

So, a hacker, the owner of NO56 and a raging nerd walk into a bar. He orders a strawberry milkshake.

ACtually I'l order a strawberry daiquiri, but yeah :P

Stop trying to make it sound like I hack in DayZ.. That simply aint true.

Also, its not called hacking in these other games, its called elite gaming.

And NO! Hacking in game A is not the same as hacking in game B? Have yo ureally NEVER used cheatcodes in a game? Well if you ever did, singleplayer or not, you my friend are A CHEATER!

Edited by AndreasB

You're grasping at straws here to support a weak argument. Cheating in a singleplayer game affects only you. Cheating in a multiplayer game affects everybody else. Two entirely different scenarios.

You're a cheating scumbag who breaks the rules in some games then wants to come cry because people break the rules in other games. Pot calling the kettle black.

That's really all there is to it.

You're grasping at straws here to support a weak argument. Cheating in a singleplayer game affects only you. Cheating in a multiplayer game affects everybody else. Two entirely different scenarios.

You're a cheating scumbag who breaks the rules in some games then wants to come cry because people break the rules in other games. Pot calling the kettle black.

That's really all there is to it.

Wrong, it CAN affect others.

I may be a cheating scumbag in some games.. But hey, (HAHAHAHAHAH, cant stop laughing) Atleast I DONT ADMIN ABUSE!