sixty_40

Eating/Drinking/Other Sounds when coming close to players. 1.7.0

Date/Time: 06/10/2012 11:00pm Eastern (GMT-5) most recent occurrence.

What happened: Whenever I approach other players who have performed an action that plays a sound from their character (eating, drinking, bandaging, cooking, etc.) all of those sounds play simultaneously, no matter how long ago those actions were performed. I've had my brother approach me in the woods and then I suddenly hear him eating,drinking, and roasting some delicious cow on a fire. In previous patches he heard me removing wire fencing when I was running down a road on my way to link up with him.

Where you were: In close vicinity to other players, any location on the map.

What you were doing: Approaching other players, or otherwise walking through towns.

*Current installed version: 1.7.0 (but first noticed in 1.6.0)

same here...which sucks because i cant sneak up on other players because theyll hear my recent actions..and the same goes for them. fix will be greatly appreciated :)

bumped as it spoils pvp cqc (still in 1.7.1.5)

Been meaning to post about this in a while, yeah, when playing with a friend everytime we get really close it plays the backlog of sounds. Munching away as he runs past, or sizzling a steak as he walks down the road.

Been meaning to post about this in a while, yeah, when playing with a friend everytime we get really close it plays the backlog of sounds. Munching away as he runs past, or sizzling a steak as he walks down the road.

Anyone know if this has been fixed with the latest patches? Don't really enjoy disconnecting everytime I interact with the environment.

The bug is still there.