arma2eraseditself

Stand Alone Better Be POLISHED

typical rocket fanboy... sucking his dick wont get a discount for the standalone. He created this mod, so he has the responsibility to make this game better. Alpha is not an excuse. Rocket, if you dont want to fix this mod, at least notify us. I dont want to waste my time on a mod without improvement.

Then please by all means, move on to another game, Read the twitter page like everyone else and feel free to stick your head in the toilet and flush it atleast a dozen times :)

Edited by Delta Smoke 01
  • Like 2

And look at that, by the second page the original post is forgotten and we are now monekys throwing about our own poo!

I dunno, to say that rocket hasn't made a cent of dayz is rather naive. while he didn't receive any money for the arma 2 copies that were sold, becomming a BI employee w/ benifits and an increase in salary, while living out his dream is nothing to scoff at.

and that is because of us. art is a circle, no fans no food...

however, crying and calling the dev n mods idiots does absolutely nothing other than showing everyone else that your parents suck at raising kids. but maybe its hard to raise children when you're a prostitute...

YEA BETTER BE SMOOTH ROCKET, LIKE TRIG'S BF'S BUTTCHEEKS!!!!

When standalone first comes out, it will not be polished. It will be alpha. Lucky for you, bying it will be optional.

Later on, a final polished version will be released at full price.

Locked.