shane@teknacity.net

Denalb US1 [Veteran|CH:ON|3DP:ON|More Vehicles|Only Daytime] [Whitelist Active]

b_560_95_1.png

Come join us on a fast growing Private Hive Server! Denalb US1 is up and running, regularly updated, and ready to create an uninterrupted DayZ experience.

As most private hive servers, I have included multiple fixes thanks to the guys over at www.dayzprivate.com and Thomas' DayZ anticheat.

Be sure to sign up for the Whitelist and join our community over at www.reddit.com/r/DenalbDayZ !

Some of the features provided:

• Whitelisting for basic server authentication: http://dayzmod.com/f...telist-signups/
  • Public TeamSpeak server: Users can create their own passworded subchannels.
  • No server hopping/ghosting.
  • Local bans to cheaters/scripters without the need to justify on the DayZ forums.
  • Always Daytime so nightvision goggles/gamma aren't required for US players who play at night.
  • More vehicles! There are plenty of vehicles to share including: 2 SUVs, 2 LandRovers, 3 Hueys.
  • Vehicles and Tents Save Automatically when a player is nearby.
  • Vehicles Parked in the Debug Plains Reset on server restart.
  • New spawn locations on the east coast to help newcomers explore the northeast part of the map.
  • Southwest spawns are further east to help new spawns get to the major cities without running for 45 minutes.
  • Out of Bounds preventions are in place.
  • Advanced Deathmessages: Now says "x player killed y player" instead of "x player was killed".
  • Being in a Vehicle Still Spawns Zombies and Loot. No more waiting 10 minutes, or parking outside of town.

I also have the following anti-cheats in place:

• Anti-Teleport Feature (players are moved back to their location)
  • Anti-Masskill Through Teleport
  • Anti-Godmode
  • Anti-Maphack and Anti-ESP

But wait theres more! With the help of the DayZ private community I have implemented the following fixes:

• No Unlimited Food using the drop bug.
  • No Unlimited Drink using the drop bug
  • No Unlimited Build Items
  • No Unlimited Med Items
  • No Unlimited Tents pinch
  • No Unlimited Ammo on skin change
  • Debug Monitor actually works when turned on
  • Smoke and Flames for player controlled heli crashes
  • Proper Vehicle Damage. No more auto-repair
  • No Body Duplication on Exit
  • No Fuel Reset on Save
  • No Backpack Reset or Duped on Skin Change
  • Fixed Broken Legs Bug on Skin Change (Legs would magically be fixed
  • Can't dupe items from zombies, animals, or backpacks.
  • Fixed Unlimited Food/Drink while in vehicle.

So come try it out. It will be up 24/7. It will be fast loading(With a few exceptions to the BlissHive limitations when the server has been up for a few hours) with minimal lag

I follow the same rules that as official DayZ servers. My moderators are online to help with reports/bans.

I've made a twitter account and a gtalk account so you can contact me if needed. I will also post updates to the server status/upgrades.

Feel free to contacts me with questions/issues/comments.

Edited by Denalb
  • Like 9

Awesome, Thanks...been looking for a legit Private Hive. You sir have my beans.

Excellent idea, Myself and my friends also are running an Aussie private server hosted in AUS.

www.privatehive.com (links to FB) sign up if any aussies wanna have a game, side chat enabled for taunts and shit talking also.

This is the future of DayZ guys.

Looks like a nice server, I logged in once but lately I can never get my character to load anymore

It is taking a while. I have the slots set to 50 to stress test it. I want to see what happens when it fills up on this hardware. I had to wait about 5 minutes to get in. Once you are in, however, it does not lag at all.

Please post these threads in off-topic.

Moved.

Started playing, found a boat and a bus, both broken D: But still, found two vehicles within an hour of each other.

Seems like a good server, was low pop, only me and two other people :P

But it does look like a cool server!

I know there was a lot of downtime last night, but I was moving the private hive over to a more stable software. The server is now way better than the first night. I made sure that all possible vehicle spawns are on the map. When the server restarts, all destroyed vehicles will respawn without waiting a few days. Also, I just added new spawn points on the east coast to get more new players in Berezino.

The best thing I can say so far is: Tents and vehicles save! and they do it automatically when you are nearby. So come hoard your vehicles (including two choppers at unknown spawn locations) so others can hunt them down! There are also about 4 heli crash sites that spawn randomly every server restart. I will probably add a few more to make it more exciting.

So come play! The server will be up all day and will be more stable. Lets get in there and have some fun.

I've made a twitter account and a gtalk account so you can contact me if needed. I will also post updates to the server status/upgrades.

Twitter: @DenalbHive

GTalk: denalb@teknacity.net

E-mail: denalb@teknacity.net

Feel free to contacts me with questions/issues/comments.

Thanks!

Edited by Denalb

Seems like a great server, but it's full...and at 30 players, not the 50 you claim.

A friend and I played this server about 3 hours ago, we had lots of fun in it. Managed to steal a van and head north with it where we found 2 busses. When we started heading back to the coast we were both ambushed by a squad of 5 people, all with AS50's and all hipfiring like no tomorrow. Do your tents dupe these weapons, or is there really a chance they managed to find that many?

Other than that, the community was pretty cool, lots of people communicating.

been trying it out recently.. 30/30 usually full which is cool.loads fast which is cool. seems like itll be fun to play on.

Only thing to new players starting there. LOTS of spawn campers. Sometimes ya barely make it off the shore line before some1 kills ya... Good news for them.. Keeps us noobs from stealing all the hatchets!

Hacker literally just killed the whole server seconds ago. Gotta get a better anti hack detector =/. Would really appreciate global chat too.

• Like 1

I agree with the above. Global chat would be a nice addon.

Hackers mass TP'd us all to one spot last night, wasn't very fun.

I agree with the above. Global chat would be a nice addon.

Hackers mass TP'd us all to one spot last night, wasn't very fun.

Yeah, that sucked. Mt squad had just been hacked on a public hive server so we decided to try a private hive. All was good for about 10 minutes, then, as is typical in this mod we all get teleported :(

One thing I noticed in this server is that it takes a long time to get out of a boat. Whats up with that? Seriously, it took like 2 minutes for the "Get Out" instruction to respond.....