griin

Best Weapon for a Hero?

My trolling is way better, right? :)

-MONSTER

Speaking of which, were the hell you been? You been cheating on us and trolling some other forums?!

Edited by Pendragon

AKM would be the ultimate survivor weapon you're looking for. Common ammo and a very powerful rifle. Did a short work of a :bandit: in 2 seconds.

Edited by Sutinen

Whatever you're most effective with.

If you are serious about being a Hero, I think its the most difficult role to play. I say this as a bandit. For the Hero he has to deal with Bandits but not every bandit plays the same way, so the hero needs alot of utility to deal with whatever is thrown at him. I really don't think a bandit can really be all that good without a vehicle full of items that can deal with whatever a bandit decides to throw at him.

I think the revolver looks best with the skin and is good for dealing with Zeds quietly.. as a main maybe the Remington shotgun as you won't be hunting targets at range,,,

l85a2 aws makes the most sense to me, considering it would make it easier to find people in need or to look out for bandits.

My current gear:

M4 CCO SD (To use in cities)

M16 ACOG (I use it in the forests, I´m trying to get a better sniper rifle)

M9 SD (To use it against zeds)

I think that, as a hero, you need a powerful weapon, because you need to get rid of bandits. I use the silenced M4 so that I´m not detected in populated areas, and the M14 in the forests. But I lost the M14, then I found a M16 ACOG, which is also cool.

Hatchet.

You need to stop causing bodily harm to any uninfeced humans. It gives a bad name to the hero skin. Just run or take the death, no reason to sink to the bandits level and start killing people.

Hatchet.

You need to stop causing bodily harm to any uninfeced humans. It gives a bad name to the hero skin. Just run or take the death, no reason to sink to the bandits level and start killing people.

So when I go hero hunting they should all lay down and die for me? That's no fun.

If I was a hero I would use the AK Kobra; Solid sights and plentiful ammo. Not too loud by AK standards either.

Heroes? I've only ever seen one and even he killed me for having a DMR.

So when I go hero hunting they should all lay down and die for me? That's no fun.

If I was a hero I would use the AK Kobra; Solid sights and plentiful ammo. Not too loud by AK standards either.

Nah, I have lots of fun running away from people like you.

When I say you accept your death, I mean make your best effort to get away, but if he hits you, that's life, you die.

• Like 1

Best weapon of a hero is a BIG HEART!!To be the ultimate carebear is to be a hero IMO.I laughed so hard when I saw this video the other day.It just reminded me of Carebears,Bronies and the like running around Cherno bandaging people up with nothing in return but a thank you and a smile.If I was Rocket I would of made the hero skin look like the leader of this video be sure.

Edited by wolfstriked

- although the crowbar may be percieved as more stylish :)

Gordon Freeman style!

Does make sense. If its a bandit you'll still be able to kill them and if you don't play recklessly you can always get the jump. If someones not a bandit yet, but they attack you and miss, I'll lose less humanity if I defend myself to escape.

See, I have yet to come across a m249, m240 (unless it was the in the chopper i owned for a whopping half and hour), or a mk48. They're a pain to find due to the high traffic of the airfield. Not a bad combo though.

Well, Put on your man pants and go where the weapons are. Hanging around the coast won't cut it.

If you are serious about being a Hero, I think its the most difficult role to play. I say this as a bandit. For the Hero he has to deal with Bandits but not every bandit plays the same way, so the hero needs alot of utility to deal with whatever is thrown at him. I really don't think a bandit can really be all that good without a vehicle full of items that can deal with whatever a bandit decides to throw at him.

How can you say a hero role is harder then a bandit role? Hero's are only hunted by bandits, Bandits are hunted by everyone, (Especially other bandits). Sounds pretty difficult to me.. Only thing a hero has to worry about is not getting sniped as they skip through cherno or whatever it is they do..

• Like 1

M14 Aim.

M9SD.

Or

M4A1.

M1911.

When i played as a hero i only ever used these guns M4A1 and M1911 are easier to find than the M14 Aim and M9SD but even as a hero you have to kill bandits so still go for good guns but help out noobs by taking them to a tent full of gear and then just disappear into the wilderness, i had a guy do that to me and i was so thankful and thats why i became a hero. But on lingor im a bandit, chernaraus im a hero.

How can you say a hero role is harder then a bandit role? Hero's are only hunted by bandits, Bandits are hunted by everyone, (Especially other bandits). Sounds pretty difficult to me.. Only thing a hero has to worry about is not getting sniped as they skip through cherno or whatever it is they do..

Thank God someone mentioned it. Once you go bandit your game future is set. I can't show my face to do nice things when I new spawn because when they see the bandit skin its 100% KOS. I don't regret being a bandit at all since I love hunting players, but hero's have it much easier.

Thank God someone mentioned it. Once you go bandit your game future is set. I can't show my face to do nice things when I new spawn because when they see the bandit skin its 100% KOS. I don't regret being a bandit at all since I love hunting players, but hero's have it much easier.

Try being a hero then come back and tell me how you feel about it. Heroes need to get into and near survivors to help them to get their humanity up. Bandits can kill them from range before they become a threat. With the bandit playstyle, your able to dictate the gameplay and the hero has to adapt to it, which is why I said one weapon isn't enough as you need the utility to deal with bandits. The only thing that makes a hero easier is the fact that alot of them are admins who can respawn fully geared. Although the same could be said for bandits, just that admins tend to want to become heroes to promote a community in their server, or at least the good ones do.

Edited by sostronk

Best weapon of a hero is a BIG HEART!!To be the ultimate carebear is to be a hero IMO.I laughed so hard when I saw this video the other day.It just reminded me of Carebears,Bronies and the like running around Cherno bandaging people up with nothing in return but a thank you and a smile.If I was Rocket I would of made the hero skin look like the leader of this video be sure.

I'm cool with that as long as rocket makes the bandit skin this guy!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YDBvPm0Ydq8

Yes bandits you are this hard core in my mind. ;)

It depends on the type of hero you want to be. coast=m4/ak ,long range help m24/dmr, medic saw/mk 48/m240 100/200 rounds gives you more space for blood ect.

just my 2p worth

get stanag sd mags to

Edited by p-rick83

M14 and an M4? M4 can be used on zombies as its not to loud but the M14 is really, really, really good for players. Both are easily found as well

Edited by jdz