Skeffington

Add a sexual anxiety meter

they ask for tranq darts' date=' they ask for hand cuffs and NOW they ask for sex.

Don't turn this game in to some physco path sex drive game. (not saying this is your intentions)

Either way... it would be stupid to try to put a political statement in the game. By promoting Homosexuality, you are angering X,Y, and Z... and X,Y and Z is a much a bigger audience then the homosexual community( or visa versa either way someone is pissed off). Just leave sex out of the game and no one is pissed! (I'm not saying rather I'm for it or against it, only telling hard truths.)

I hate that, Conservative/Liberal: They ruin music/games/Tv by poring their political views in to them. Learn to pass your philosophies another way.

As someone who loves politics, anNo.

[/quote']

What does sex have to do with psychopathy.

The more these idiots are angered, the better, its part of life unlike Zombies, if they can't deal with it, tough.

I like the idea of sex in the game but mostly for the sake of human reproduction - what else is the point in surviving.

Adding sex would not be pouring a political view into the game, it is you and others who have chosen to interpret it as something political.

A mechanic that regards the importance of sex in a survival scenario is an intelligent and mature suggestion, and need not be cheapened by 'politics'.

What is it with you people that can handle behaviours that stem from genuinely unwanted things, such as murder, betrayal etc. yet can't handle sex? I mean jesus christ grow up.

Oh great. People are going to be coming into the game and blowing dudes for can's of beans.

Yes, as would happen in reality. I'm surprised even DayZ staff (or should I be?) lack the intelligence and maturity to provide constructive criticism without resorting to childish "bahaha blowjobs" nonsense.

Grow up.

Man o man there always seems to be people bringing sex into games.Take Skyrim and the huge amount of sexual mods.Last night I laughed so hard when a guy suggested a mechanism to have players mate and have babies.Some one posted "Oh great....a game with a mostly male playerbase and you want them to have sex for babies" That just made me literally LOL.

Now u ask for blowing other dudes for beans to ladyboys(the males who ALWAYS play as female type) having best gear from services rendered.It will be a freak show so please do not do that to this mod. :(

LOL Why doe's everyone bring homosexuality up there are females in game you could have babies if they added sex in you guys may think it's funny but if you thought about it having a little AI kid following you around would be The most realistic thing i can think of in a game.

LOL Why doe's everyone bring homosexuality up there are females in game you could have babies if they added sex in you guys may think it's funny but if you thought about it having a little AI kid following you around would be The most realistic thing i can think of in a game.

Exactly, the US is chock full of immature homophobes and they just can't get manlove out of their heads. They're obsessed.

Exactly' date=' the US is chock full of immature homophobes and they just can't get manlove out of their heads. They're obsessed.

[/quote']

You have a very good point I'm going to make a separate thread free from this Homo Stain.

3) You can have a black character but not a gay one?

Speaking of which, Why is there no asian/latino character option? We should be setting the example for mulch-ethnicty in the video game industry and fight xenophobia.

Seriously though, I read the first page, and all political correctness/sensitivity/bullfeces aside, this is a stupid *ss idea and it's only getting this much attention because you brought up being gay. If I was gay I wouldn't care whether or not I could play as it ingame, because I'm not an idiot.

And no thank you, let's not make this a social movement

inb4 homophobe

EDIT: Been successfully trolled, but my butthurt flows strongly and so my post remains

This idea is ridiculous as are the comments even considering this as a possibility...

Human sexual behavior would be radically different in a post-apocalyptic, zombified, hostile humans filled environment... People would have virtually no libido during that time of high stress, until they'd find a safe settlement and learn to cope with their shitty feelings about the world.

People would definitely not start to reproduce out of sexual desire since it's near a 100% death rate for their offspring, not to mention the harm caused to the female, which would make their gene-replication even less likely!

TL;DR: Learn behavioral biology, and come up with something that makes sense...

I think this is a joke anyway. xD

This idea is ridiculous as are the comments even considering this as a possibility...

Human sexual behavior would be radically different in a post-apocalyptic' date=' zombified, hostile humans filled environment... People would have virtually no libido during that time of high stress, until they'd find a safe settlement and learn to cope with their shitty feelings about the world.

People would definitely not start to reproduce out of sexual desire since it's near a 100% death rate for their offspring, not to mention the harm caused to the female, which would make their gene-replication even less likely!

TL;DR: Learn behavioral biology, and come up with something that makes sense...

I think this is a joke anyway. xD

[/quote']

It isn't a joke surprisingly read the first 4 pages.

Dudes,Dudettes and the lovely ladyboys....when will you ever have the time to have kids in a zombie apocalpyse.No one has ever lived longer than human gestation.........period. ;)

Dudes' date='Dudettes and the lovely ladyboys....when will you ever have the time to have kids in a zombie apocalpyse.No one has ever lived longer than human gestation.........period. ;)

[/quote']

You know this thread is focused on Homosexual Relations right?

WHY MUST PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING THIS BACK TO LIFE! WHY SHANKS WHY DID YOU DO IT.

Ye bastard :<

The dude above revived it, to which I saw in recent threads, I got to be honest I laughed out loud when I saw the title and HAD to comment

and sex with animals. I mean people have sex with animals. What if the animal likes it? It's not animal abuse. The animal is making a consenting decision.

... yea i guess you could introduce baby oil as an item, then at least the statistical chance of finding a massacre in electro or cherno would be eaten into by the chances of finding an orgy....

and sex with animals. I mean people have sex with animals. What if the animal likes it? It's not animal abuse. The animal is making a consenting decision.

Matches for fires=check

Knife to gut animals=check

canteen to fill at water=check

friendly boar to satisfy your sex anxiety meter=CHECKMATE

WTF this forum kills me daily!!

My two cents?

No. Needing more player contact is absurd, I'm already distasteful of the obscene amount of random player killing. Yes its part of the game, but the less time I spend near unpredictable player sprites, the better. That's just me.

Matches for fires=check

Knife to gut animals=check

canteen to fill at water=check

friendly boar to satisfy your sex anxiety meter=CHECKMATE

WTF this forum kills me daily!!

Lol This thread brings me laughs

Seriously? Sex? I'm just going to go ahead and think this is some sort of big joke.

And for the idiots that actually want this to be implemented:

1. The mod DayZ while not being directly related to Arma 2 is still considered a very well-known popular mod. Therefore adding nudity could severe the game's current 16+ rating making it an A rated game or mod in this case.

2. While adding weapons and scripting them is not so bad, you're asking for full-body animations with two entities that already have poor collision because of server lag and the mod's current alpha state to sync together in sexual intercourse.

3. While sexual intercourse is natural and realistic, there is no need and/or place for it in a Zombie Survival game considering you're never safe from the zeds and your biggest concern right now shouldn't be to have sex while there is an apocalypse happening.

4. Think of the community. Some people unlike sexually starved nymphomaniacs don't want this in a video game. Its a video game, you want sex? Go out, meet someone and fuck them.

Finally I am sorry if I insulted any of you in any way but the fact that this was actually suggested makes me pissed at the fact that gamers today lack common logic to realize why SEX can't be put in a Zombie Survival Simulation VIDEO GAME.

So fuck anyone who thought this was actually plausible and/or a good idea. And cheers to all the other people reading this for the laughs and silly.

Rocket already said he is adding this so you bigots can go back to your bridges

... yea i guess you could introduce baby oil as an item' date=' then at least the statistical chance of finding a massacre in electro or cherno would be eaten into by the chances of finding an orgy....

[/quote']

Cherno is in eastern europe, and they don't mutilate baby penises there, thus no need for baby oil.

Seriously? Sex? I'm just going to go ahead and think this is some sort of big joke.

And for the idiots that actually want this to be implemented:

1. The mod DayZ while not being directly related to Arma 2 is still considered a very well-known popular mod. Therefore adding nudity could severe the game's current 16+ rating making it an A rated game or mod in this case.

2. While adding weapons and scripting them is not so bad' date=' you're asking for full-body animations with two entities that already have poor collision because of server lag and the mod's current alpha state to sync together in sexual intercourse.

3. While sexual intercourse is natural and realistic, there is no need and/or place for it in a Zombie Survival game considering you're never safe from the zeds and your biggest concern right now shouldn't be to have sex while there is an apocalypse happening.

4. Think of the community. Some people unlike sexually starved nymphomaniacs don't want this in a video game. Its a video game, you want sex? Go out, meet someone and fuck them.

Finally I am sorry if I insulted any of you in any way but the fact that this was actually suggested makes me pissed at the fact that gamers today lack common logic to realize why SEX can't be put in a Zombie Survival Simulation VIDEO GAME.

So fuck anyone who thought this was actually plausible and/or a good idea. And cheers to all the other people reading this for the laughs and silly.

[/quote']

1) I don't recall mods going through rating boards.

2) We have the technology

3)Wrong

4) Don't like sex? Turn off the mod, go meet someone and read the bible.