Skeffington

Add a sexual anxiety meter

***Id rather have a "take a shit" or "take a piss" meter. .. Where you had to find a safe location and spend 30 seconds or else you would just shit your paints or destroy your bladder' date=' leading you to lose blood or stink like shit and make zombies more easily able to see you since you smell like dead people.

[/quote']

I lol'd at this. If you shit yourself and lose blood, your survivor has some issues in the apocalypse that should probably be addressed.

***Id rather have a "take a shit" or "take a piss" meter. .. Where you had to find a safe location and spend 30 seconds or else you would just shit your paints or destroy your bladder' date=' leading you to lose blood or stink like shit and make zombies more easily able to see you since you smell like dead people.

[/quote']

I lol'd at this. If you shit yourself and lose blood, your survivor has some issues in the apocalypse that should probably be addressed.

Lol i like the idea of having sex with female characters better.

The idea perse isn't bad.

But "sexual anxiety" isn't important, and don't forget that we play the game, we play a character, we must have some "emotional" interactions aswell.

With so many "meters" it will be better to add a AI and just watch you char spank the monkey, kill zed/player...

The "Wilson Quotient" idea is way better, realistic and necessary thand this. =)

p.s.: sorry for reviving this topic, but I lol'ed a lot!! =-)

I will only up vote IF you can have sex with cows/chickens/etc. Rocket is in a position to educate the masses about beastiality and fight the rampant beastialityphobia, especially that among the US players, taking the game from social experiment to social movement.

Going to start peeling the label off my can of beanz soon..

i can see sex on the street and people at the corner and who knows what xD i dont like the idea and i don't think this game is gunna have sex in it mean cmon.

In all seriousness. Perhaps humanity could decay if you aren't around other survivors/bandits? IRL you would go bat shit crazy if you were disconnected from others for too long.

I loled.

Seriously GTFO.

Not all humans are sexually based beings.

Imagine two rival snipers, having a duel for days in a city.

They both know that they could die to the other in a second if they slip up.

One day they are both watching tentatively, looking for an advantage.

Suddenly one of them stands "I need sex, now"

BOOM HEADSHOT

I think it is an awesome idea if correctly implemented!

With the proper animations, your character could start getting a progressively bigger "camping tent". At first, it would lead to really awkward silences in groups, nobody would talk about Bill's "little friend". However, as it just got bigger and bigger and Bill started to sweat more and more, things would eventually grow more unbearable.

Of course, the genius thing is that Bill would be first to get into this because he's the player that has lasted longer, so he probably has also the best weapons. Nobody would want to piss off Bill. And when finally Bill starts getting twitchy hands that prevent him from aiming and sweat obscuring his vision, he'll demand help from "the guys".

We totally need this.

no way. no way. i choose not to use a microphone for this game, as i play on my laptop sitting next to my wife who is watching her stupid cooking shows. so without a microphone and messed up chat, im on my own most of the time. and i prefer it that way. once in a while i will partner up with with a group, but mostly its just me. i do not want to be forced to engage with anyone. some of you think pvp is bad now, what do you think will happen with forced contact?

no way. no way. i choose not to use a microphone for this game' date=' as i play on my laptop sitting next to my wife who is watching her stupid cooking shows. so without a microphone and messed up chat, im on my own most of the time. and i prefer it that way. once in a while i will partner up with with a group, but mostly its just me. i do not want to be forced to engage with anyone. some of you think pvp is bad now, what do you think will happen with forced contact?

[/quote']

Better gameplay.

especially that among the US players

Really? The US is the place you feel that holds the most intorerance towards gays? When is the last time you visited, 1946?.

guys think about it rocket could add a sadle and boom new transportation oh btw the sadles not for cows......

Lol I find it funny everyone makes Gay jokes on this thread even though they added females.

If this would ever go ingame the dev team would probably get their asses sued by the zombie liberation front or something alike because of all the Bandits going necrophilia on those helpless zeds...

If this would ever go ingame the dev team would probably get their asses sued by the zombie liberation front or something alike because of all the Bandits going necrophilia on those helpless zeds...

Lol :D

Sexual anxiety.. Seriously how long has it been since you've had sex? Not a personal attack, btw

The average lifespan in this game is insanely low.

I can easy go more than half a day without thinking "I NEED SEX!!!"

Why would our characters be sexual wrecks, craving sex?