dasd2516

How can you still enjoy this game?

There are tons of dublicated weapons. There is no point in playing anymore. DayZ is only about loot.

i enjoying killing ppl and helping ppl when i'm tired of killing them

Dublication is always going to be an issue in the mod to some degree. It's a sandbox game so there's plenty of thing you can do to make your own fun.

• Like 1

no its not i dont use duped stuff and i all ways go hunting on diff servers

Dublicated?

Dublicated?

It's an new word. I like it! Maybe it means Uber Duplication.

Why did this terrible WoW community come?

Leave the game please.

Really dumb post, game is nowhere only about loot. Loot is a means to what ever you wan't to do in this game.

This game had more *Omgomgomg*- ,*WooHooo*- & *d´oh*-Moments, than any game i`ve ever played. Maybe thats the reason i`m still enjoying it.

Most games tend to fall toward that direction sadly. I am not a fan of it either, but am too dumb to think a better solution.

Do you have any ideas? Perhaps we can come up with one.

I know weapon jamming is a future feature, perhaps making ammo more scarce for high end weapons will help.

I also do not disagree with the idea of dumping some of the high end stuff.

Ive pretty much been practicing and testing parts of the game. I know the developers aren't really interested in input into the game, but I still want to see what its flaws are. Im not so much playing the game but testing it. If the time comes where devs want input ill be jumping in line to have my say. If not, Ill know what the flaws in the game are and be able to use them myself.

There are tons of dublicated weapons. There is no point in playing anymore. DayZ is only about loot.

I will enjoy this alpha mod more when narrow minded people with zero imagination stop posting stuff like this

The reason I can still kinda forgive all this crap: alpha.

Other than that, the guy who made this is sitting on a goldmine right there, this game has the potential to become something amazing if they get rid of technical problems and add further to the realism.(as for now, getting rid of most of the exploits hackers are using would be ace)

And right now, it goes in the right direction, so yes I'm having tons of fun.

come on, after all these games with instant or after-a-while autoheals (really battlefield3, you too??? -.-) this is the first game that

doesn't forgive any stupid action and if you are dead, you are dead. end. Love it.

If you are that concerned about "dublicating" then make it your point to go around destroying dup camps. Run up, build a camp fire, take everything out of the tents, throw it in the fire, run the tents over with a vehicle, then leave. New way to play, wha la!

boring player is bored....

There are plenty of ways to keep yourself occupied in DayZ, you just have to think outside the box and enjoy interacting with other players.

Edited by ironman Tetsuo

I have left frenetic loot wh*ring behind me. I still like to find stuff, I woun't deny, but these days I roam mostly around Cherno / Elektro and interact with people.

By interacting I do not mean to shoot them on sight,but rather observe and talk to them,if they seem ok.

I am still a bit undecided about "towel head" bandits though, if I should kill them on sight or not.

I'm slowly deciding to KOS them, because they have killed some people in the past + there is always rather high probablity of them wanting to kill me compared to basic survivor (although I was killed by both types).

So by doing this I do not live that long (few days max),but it is fun and more intense at the same moment.

Smaller chance to get bored this way, unlike when you have tents full of stuff (hopefully not duped as many would) and becoming one of the bushwookies killing folks for fun with their shiny AS50.

Edited by Hombre

I more concerned about scribting.

EDIT: But OP's point is a good one. The primary focus of the game seems to be acquiring loot rather then survival at this moment. When I first spawn I don't care too much about living or dying, only about acquiring decent loot...so that I may acquire better loot... When I die I don't care about the death of my character, I care about the loss of all that loot that I worked for. That's something I'd like to see change. I'd like to care more about my character dying. There are many ways of doing this and I hope we see some of them experimented with in the future.

Edited by puppetworx

If you must ask that question, then I cannot help you.

*Enjoying the game*

I still enjoy the game. more then any other game i play atm.

i dont see what the fuzz is about, you should learn to make your own fun, like some of the other guys said..

its part of life to be bored sometimes, also in games.. so get up on the horse and figure out something exciting to do :) or you could go play WoW. wich is definetly NOT about loot at all.. no no... trollololo

I still like it, not love it. I just try to survive for as long as I can and find a nv or heli. I had a full gear but a bug put me on the beach with nothing, not even bandage and yeah I got pissed at first but didnt complain cause its an alpha. Next day I started again. I have been spawned by the beach 4 times, got killed by 4 hackers in one week so thats frustrating, still don't give up. Sniping people is not my thing so its out of the question. Surviving surviving surviving. I usually get bored quite fast with games but this one has helped me to think of other stuff that consumes my irl life right now. As long as I can't find another game I like better I think I will play on.