siam331

Where the FU** is the support?

This is getting ridicules where are the devs in the forums? where are the updates its been over 3 weeks (thats if you count that bullshit update called 1.7.5 that did nothing). This isnt a laughing matter where are the updates are the devs too busy sucking each others di**s? Honestly i know its an alpha/beta but this isnt my first time in the rodeo, i have played a ton of other betas and all of them have hard working devs working around the clock and updating within days to fix issues. To make matters worse the game consists of SERIOUSSS bugs that make the game unplayable that havent been fixed 3 weeks going now. Bugs like artrifects everywhere, tents/vehicles not saving. Its stupid how bad these guys are. GET UR ASS IN GEAR AND GET TO WORK.

For those who want to troll let me answer a few questions before hand.

This is only an alpha = Thats all the more reasons we should be seeing updates every other day

This is a fan made game= Look at the amount of players playing this. Its time to hire a few extra people dont ya think?

There is a standalone so they are working on that = That is no excuse for not working on the mod.. hire separate teams. Let me do the math for you. There 1147500 users each paying $30 each for this game. That totals to $ 34,425,000 dollars in 4 months of production in an alpha stage game that doesnt even have auto installer. There are companies that would kill to have those numbers and here you guys are completely wasting it. Im tired of seeing all the people quitting everyday because of ur too busy not doing anything. Again get ur shit together and fix the problems. The fact is if you dont fix this mod your standalone wont amount to much. Keeping the community happy should be more important right now then abandoning 1.1 MILLION fans (i say fans because you really need to be one to buy 2 games then manually downloading a mod)

I'm sorry do you not have anything better to do with your life than play Dayz and rage about no updates? I'm being serious. I'm sure Rocket has a job and has to make a living for himself. It's a frickin free mod. He's not getting paid for this mod.

• Like 2

Lemme make this clear. Not a single player has given a dime to Rocket for the right to play this mod. If you want to give him donations, that's fine, but those 30 dollars for Arma 2 Combined Arms? Those all went to Bohemia Interactive.

So please, do us all a favor. Before you write up a half a page of self righteous drivel, get your facts straight.

• Like 2

DayZ is a free mod... you paid for ArmA 2, not DayZ. You pay for the extra team to work on the mod you dipshit.

Also, im sure they are working really hard on the mod, but do they HAVE TO release an update every week? No. They are still working on it, and its not like they pull a new version out of their ass and just release it before it starts to smell. They gotta test the cases they are implementing. If you knew anything about video game production, you wouldn't be complaining.

Hope those graphical glitches (which only happen for me about 20% of the time now) eat you alive.

This isnt a laughing matter where are the updates are the devs too busy sucking each others di**s?

That's a good point. Has the Dayz team been overrun with rampant oral sex? I agree this isn't a laughing matter. What if it isn't consensual oral sex? Nobody would be laughing then would they? I'm actually calling somebody right now to look into this. If there's widespread sexual assault going on we can't just all sit back and pretend it isn't happening. Everyone pick up the phone and call your local law enforcement office to report this. Once the investigation is over we can be happy that either Rocket and his team weren't in fact being orally assaulted, or that they can now get the psychological help they need to deal with the trauma. The added benefit is they can get back to work on this wonderful mod :).

• Like 1

You bought arma 2 combined operations, not DayZ. DayZ is a free mod afterall, so stop complaining about the updates. *gasp*

Edited by voddler

Yes rocket works for the arma 3. He was also given project lead on the standalone. You missed the part about hiring a team. You also missed the part about the amount of money he could be making. Anyone naive enough to walk away from 1.1 million users is an idiot. Rocket is spending all his time at expos promoting game when he should be working on FIXING the game. Rockets not a fucking accountant doing this part time from his basement. I have a life and i also play dayz but if i had the opportunity rocket has right now i wouldnt be wasting it.

This is madness. I'm closing it. Please rant in already existing threads.