x13x

Is V now a kill key? POLL

Vault Button  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many people think that "V" key, is now a Kill player button?

posting this to see how many people believe that V is dangerous and how many people have been killed as a result of vaulting.

Change your bind so your don't hit v when trying to pull up your rangefinders....

haha i was speaking about vaulting over fences and such that brake your legs and leave you to be eaten by zombies

Yeah I've never had anything bad happen to me while vaulting. One of the few things in DayZ that hasn't been dangerous.

I once reached the step of a building that was one foot above the ground. You can't jump in this game and apparently any object higher than one foot requires you to vault (seriously?) so I pressed v. Stepped INTO the step in front of the building, broke both legs. Tried to bandage myself, but since I broke my legs while moving forward, got caught in a looping crawl animation that canceled any attempts at using a bandage by automatically forcing me to crawl forward in the middle.

It wouldn't be so sad if it wasn't the third time the "breaking leg while moving" glitch hadn't killed me. But I never tried vaulting anything other than a fence ever again.