Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Now that would be awesome! I would have to make some epic pictures for everyone lol!

I agree everything costs too much to send! I mean it's only the atlantic in the way!

It's only a hop, skip, and a jump! And hopefully I'll be on later, but most of you might be sleeping...(Ahem! Hint, hint!)

Edited by Farsight

It's only a hop, skip, and a jump! And hopefully I'll be on later, but most of you might be sleeping...(Ahem! Hint, hint!)

Only?? pah!! i'd need to spread my wings for that trip..

I might play Halo later but im still feeling rough as hell from last night.... Ill is not the word!

I should maybe look back into playing Xbox again...

...have not played it in a while.

NO SERVER SHALL FIT US ALL!

Sign me up, always up for some fun.

Norway, GMT +1 (Yes, I hate it)

Also, I'd like to share this video with you:

If any of you feel like talking to me you'd probably have to PM me, I don't have much time to read every page of this post.

wait,what??? Yes I am completely lost, but always down for something new playing Dayz. But just the idea of answering questions, let alone having a clue what they are about is a complete mystery. Yeah, what again??

I just wanna play with a good group.... :D Indeed that was to random

Dear Celestia it's been a while. Last time I was on here was meetup 5.0. Anyways, after being M.I.A. in the woods of Chernarus after that little get together, shit in life just went down. I was out of a computer for a while then everything just came crashing down once I got it back. So, yeah. I'm here, I've noticed a lot has happened since I've been gone, and it would be nice if someone could give me a recap maybe?

wait,what??? Yes I am completely lost, but always down for something new playing Dayz. But just the idea of answering questions, let alone having a clue what they are about is a complete mystery. Yeah, what again??

I just wanna play with a good group.... :D Indeed that was to random

Being it there are plenty of Haters out there willing to ruin anything we achieve i see a question as a perfect detterant, Everyone has had to answer one to get in... i mean this is not any old normal group.... This is the Official DayZ Brony Meetup!!

Dear Celestia it's been a while. Last time I was on here was meetup 5.0. Anyways, after being M.I.A. in the woods of Chernarus after that little get together, shit in life just went down. I was out of a computer for a while then everything just came crashing down once I got it back. So, yeah. I'm here, I've noticed a lot has happened since I've been gone, and it would be nice if someone could give me a recap maybe?

I was wondering why you have been so quiet recently, things have got alot better, we use a dedicated Brony server, TeamSpeak is working fine and we seem to be doing alot more together!!

Ill be away till Saturday night/Sunday but soon as im home ill PM you all the details you need, or maybe one of the others here could be nice enough and save me the effort ;)

Who is the voice actress of Twilight Sparkle?

Tara Strong

Does the server have Side Chat btw? Cause I never use Teamspeak.

OMG it's STILL going down in here.

Dayzs longest surviving thread.... could well be going for the longest of the whole interwebz!

Probably because those who actively post in here are nice.

Seen longer topics tbh.

Should probably make one in the off-topic section where people can let out their rage.

Yes the server has side chat!

The best threads never die ;)

Plenty of battles have been fought on here.

Several champions still reign.

I'd never heard of Bronies until recently but I think it's all wonderful. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was wondering why you have been so quiet recently, things have got alot better, we use a dedicated Brony server, TeamSpeak is working fine and we seem to be doing alot more together!!

Ill be away till Saturday night/Sunday but soon as im home ill PM you all the details you need, or maybe one of the others here could be nice enough and save me the effort ;)

Good, because after getting shot in the back after helping people twice in one day, I'm done being the good samaritan. Out of the three people I ran into, the one bandit was the nice guy. We just shared some information and wished each other well on out journeys. The other two I worked together with for a bit and suprise suprise, they blew my brains out. It sucks not having a group to play with.

Finally have Day Z reinstalled, now I just need to remember how to play, lol. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next time we're meeting up, hopefully it wont be a day I'm out singing.

Well im hoping to have something sorted for after the weekend, i believe the server we use is down at the moment for updates.

As soon as im home i shall let everyone know when we are getting together!!

If this is still going on, then you can count me in.

• Like 1

Hooves, what map will the server be running? Can be do old-school Cherna with some trolling around on the Airfield?