Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Wait... You didn't see the live stream? An here I thought I was going to miss it... Gotta love Hub HD.

-EDIT- Did I just hit the 1K mark...........?

Edited by Farsight

Wait... You didn't see the live stream? An here I thought I was going to miss it... Gotta love Hub HD.

-EDIT- Did I just hit the 1K mark...........?

CONGRATS.

HAVE A WHOLE PINKIE LOAD OF MARSHMALLOWS.

All I have to say is.... Cupcakes...

And yes, our favorite campfire treat did hit 1k... But I started the next page! >.> I'm a speecal snowflake.

Edited by Farsight
  • Like 1

All I have to say is.... Cupcakes...

And yes, our favorite campfire treat did hit 1k... But I started the next page! >.> I'm a speecal snowflake.

You sure ran the distance!

Bah i should stop falling asleep at random times...

Ok so what about a small gathering today, im not sure myself if i can make it but im more than happy for you guys to jump on my Teamspeak!!

Bah i should stop falling asleep at random times...

Ok so what about a small gathering today, im not sure myself if i can make it but im more than happy for you guys to jump on my Teamspeak!!

Let us give it a shot.

Well, after a few excruciating weeks, I finally have a computer that isn't completely useless back. It's still going to take me a few days to get all the software reinstalled but hopefully I can start getting back into these things. =D

Well, after a few excruciating weeks, I finally have a computer that isn't completely useless back. It's still going to take me a few days to get all the software reinstalled but hopefully I can start getting back into these things. =D

Yeah it will be epic to have you back since we now have things pretty sorted :)

Always nice to add one to the Shenanigans!!! Although I won't make it to today's, but I'm free during the week. Hooray for Thanksgiving, although I still have class for the first half I the week.

-EDIT- iPhone typos... Happens enough I shouldn't even have to write this.

Edited by Farsight

Haha brilliant, well i shall certainly be up for a game or two during the week, just watched "Too many Pinkies!" again, i think i am going to have nightmares....

Haha brilliant, well i shall certainly be up for a game or two during the week, just watched "Too many Pinkies!" again, i think i am going to have nightmares....

Cupcakes?(Just don't ask what's in them >.>)

I could say the same about the muffins!!

Oh well Season 5 of DragonBall Z it is.....

XD

Also, old meme!!!!!

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Even though that's deff not in season 5, if my meager memory of it still holds true)

Always does from time to time, I'm just I'm the middle of a drawing frenzy!

Well, good luck with that...

Lol thanks smorski! I have finished my own drawing, I have to do you, wyld devastation and farsight then my single drawings are done!

I might have to see if I can make a t-shirt out if

Some of your drawings... There's a place at a mall nearby that might be able to do it. If only it didn't cost an arm and a leg to send things... I'd get us all individual shirts and send them to you guys.

Now that would be awesome! I would have to make some epic pictures for everyone lol!

I agree everything costs too much to send! I mean it's only the atlantic in the way!

Now that would be awesome! I would have to make some epic pictures for everyone lol!

I agree everything costs too much to send! I mean it's only the atlantic in the way!

Well you see...

...marshmallows have dominated the transportation market tremendously, so they have become far cheaper.