Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

and if it is i hope it's in friendly hands!!

30 mins to go till season 3 :D

not sure man, even if he has a railgun as long as he does not see us we are perfectly fine i have a perfectly good AS50, and a great shot

• Like 1

[url="http://ponycountdown.com"][img=http://ponycountdown.com/countdown.php][/url]

awesome news... always good to have a sharp shooter

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

WOAH WOAH WOAH, NOOOOOOOOO all the gear on my Re-gear server is gone everything is, ah oh well i still got all my gear on me

We will just have to meet up and head off to get geared up

Lol. It was 5 am for me when Somore posted that, so I doubt the meeting will still be on. Oh well.

4 of you turned up yesterday out of 30.... most disappointing :(

Well i think that kinda says it all for the future of the meetups... I for one no longer have the will to host anymore.

I will always be up for playing though, just hit me up a PM

Ah for Christ's sake gentleman...

The least you can do is inform us you will not be showing up! Then maybe decency can reassure Derpy of a more formal disappointed.

If anything, I will do in my best efforts to keep this damn thing going!

• Like 2

I'm sorry that I couldn't come to the meetup I was staying the night at a friend.

4 of you turned up yesterday out of 30.... most disappointing :(

Well i think that kinda says it all for the future of the meetups... I for one no longer have the will to host anymore.

I will always be up for playing though, just hit me up a PM

I agree i think they would so much more fun if everyone actually showed up....

I do give my utter and sincere apologies. The times just don't work out for me. And I had to go and visit my father in hospital this weekend, which was unexpected.

I do give my utter and sincere apologies. The times just don't work out for me. And I had to go and visit my father in hospital this weekend, which was unexpected.

Nah man your cool, I knew already the times for you might be a little difficult but there was always that bit of hope you would have joined us.

I hope your father gets better soon, much more a priority than DayZ any time.

If you ever wanna just meet up give me a pm, im always up for a game!

• Like 1

Tis cool.

Hope your father gets better, fine sir.

Woooh, just noticed that Derpy joined the forum team! Hurrah! Our plan on infiltrating the network is coming together! I mean.... WHAT!? Also, the ponyville.net server pretty much has us on it from time to time, so if anypony wants to just jump on, feel free!

• Like 1

Woooh, just noticed that Derpy joined the forum team! Hurrah! Our plan on infiltrating the network is coming together! I mean.... WHAT!? Also, the ponyville.net server pretty much has us on it from time to time, so if anypony wants to just jump on, feel free!

Yes, my spy mission is now active!! haha i shall be on the server later on today!! I got some work to do!!

Also we have been immortalized by a friend of mine!! Hope you love this as much as i do

EDIT: Yes SoMore's cutie mark is a map and compass.... Only thing i could think of that would suit him so well!

vAibN.jpg

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 3

Yes, my spy mission is now active!! haha i shall be on the server later on today!! I got some work to do!!

Also we have been immortalized by a friend of mine!! Hope you love this as much as i do

EDIT: Yes SoMore's cutie mark is a map and compass.... Only thing i could think of that would suit him so well!

vAibN.jpg

Oh, I see how it is...

...since you get to have a sexy blue title, you can go on and exploit my limited navigation...

Oh, I see how it is...

...since you get to have a sexy blue title, you can go on and exploit my limited navigation...

i already exploit it!!

I should be playing tonight on the Ponyville server...

i already exploit it!!

I should be playing tonight on the Ponyville server...

Gah...

Ill be seeing you later then!!

also i love your member title ;)

...wait...

WTF!!!????