Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Ill probably stop by this weekend to say hi. Looking forward to playing with some people from the forums.

So I'm having to write an essay for college applications, and one of the available topics is to describe an ethical dilemma I've had to deal with. I'm tempted to describe my experience on DayZ and whether or not i should kill the poor bastard in the distance...

Edited by bamakid1272
  • Like 1

And i hope people like you would either stay on topic or stay outta threads you have no input in :) thank you

What flavour was the Rain Discord started??? answer this and someone will give you all the details.....

Further note i shall be admin of a server very soon along side Fraggle, been asked to help run Hetstaine's and Steak n Potatoes UK server. so this should be a laugh!

DOH GOD GIVE ME THE STEAK N POTATOES DETAILS.

A world with two admins like that is a world I wanna be in.

DOH GOD GIVE ME THE STEAK N POTATOES DETAILS.

A world with two admins like that is a world I wanna be in.

Search "Balota Buddies" in the private hive section, should find their thread (or check Steaks sig ) and that will give you all you need to join :)

Well... Until they fix the other server... I won't be getting on the Ponyville server because of hackers, it was hacked 5 times today. PM me the details or I'll look for it.

Good news. They're putting up a whtelist for the server. Head over to ponyvile.net and find the Whitelist thread under DayZ and post your info so you can get in.

Edited by bamakid1272
  • Like 1

Ask away, I'd love to play with you guys. I spoke with you a while ago Derpy but never got a chance to talk about the meetup. :D

Good news they are finally getting a whitelist sorted out :P

Ask away, I'd love to play with you guys. I spoke with you a while ago Derpy but never got a chance to talk about the meetup. :D

Q: What was Trixie wearing round her neck when she Returned to Ponyville to face Twilight in a Magic Fight??

Hello.

I am not a hater. But can someone please explain to me what this fascination with MLP is? Like, is it a legitimately enjoyable show or is has it just evolved into some strange cult phenomenon?

Sincerely,

Confused non-brony

I really enjoy those indie music artists...

...they surprisingly make music in amazing ways.

Hey Guys, well good news im an Admin again on a superb UK server..... Hosted by the Balota Buddies and im wanting to start holding secure meetups there plus im planning on setting up a small community within the map, a sort of Mini Equestria.... anyone interested in Joining (they ave US and AU servers too) then just click this link and apply! http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/109642-new-uk-server-balota-buddiescom/

It is a whitelist server only so you MUST register in order to play!! hope to see you all soon!

Well, Siiri just quit due to the fact that "friendlies" kill other players, especially after helping them, among other things. I, myself, have gotten kinda bored of DayZ for now, but if we have meetings be hosted, I'll join in.

Well, Siiri just quit due to the fact that "friendlies" kill other players, especially after helping them, among other things. I, myself, have gotten kinda bored of DayZ for now, but if we have meetings be hosted, I'll join in.

Siiri is now with me muwahahaha, Choppers and vehicles... oh and lots of epic weapons!! I await your guys arrivals!!

Hey Guys, well good news im an Admin again on a superb UK server..... Hosted by the Balota Buddies and im wanting to start holding secure meetups there plus im planning on setting up a small community within the map, a sort of Mini Equestria.... anyone interested in Joining (they ave US and AU servers too) then just click this link and apply! http://dayzmod.com/f...ota-buddiescom/

It is a whitelist server only so you MUST register in order to play!! hope to see you all soon!

I'll probably sign up soon. Hopefully my ping won't shoot through the roof because it's a UK server.

After dealing with the same crap before, I can't blame her. Fortuntely, I can tolerate things to a very severe degree, so while it bugs me to hell, I can still enjoy DayZ. Still, it sucks that everyone seems to be quiting DayZ recently. At least standalone will be out soon, and I'm sure that will get a lot of people back in the game.

Edited by bamakid1272

Hopefully a new server will offer something else because, after a couple of nights ago where I was set up by two guys in elektro, I don't feel much inclination to play.

• Like 1