Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Im a little late but hell hook me up man. Im not looking through all 54 pages but if someone could PM me when are where i will be there man.

Brony for life

It's simple just answer a quick Brony Question and your in!!

Q: What Garment of Rarities did Sweetie Belle accidentally shrink?

Man i would love to join this. Would be amazing.

Answer this simple question and your in..

Q: In season 2 Spike had a Birthday Party, How old was he?

Lol.

Yes care to explain?

Well, if someone can PM me the server ip and the other info, I'll try to play this weekend sometime.

Answer this simple question and your in..

Q: In season 2 Spike had a Birthday Party, How old was he?

Wait, did they actually say? Shit, I don't even know that.

Well, if someone can PM me the server ip and the other info, I'll try to play this weekend sometime.

Wait, did they actually say? Shit, I don't even know that.

Ill PM you the details. and yes they did ;)

So yeah, if there is a meetup now I will be there. Damn 1 hour in dayz made it awesome again lmao.

I got a few items... Ludus' body was closer to the car and so I was able to get all that off. But I did manage to get the GPS and I took a silenced ACOG out of the SUV(Which is still there). But when I went back to grab your Alice pack, the bodies had despawned. So, you'll at least have a silenced weapon!

I think I just got the luckiest find ever on dayz, a coyote backbag from a firestation + a ghillie suit from a random house.

• Like 1

Awesome find!! Hopefully Smorski, King Luna, Princess Ludus and Farsight can meet up with you and keep you safe.

I hope to be back in game tomorrow if my gf allows it XD I got some people to hunt down it would seem ;)

Haha hopefully you will get on :)

Quick question. Is the brony server what you guys usually play on, or is it normally reserved for the meetups?

We were on a bit earlier. And to answer your question bama, we use it for anything. Mostly King Luna, Ludus, Smore, and I play whenever we feel like it.

So...

I did an audio read of that FIMfic story...

...success.

Ah, I was just wondering because for the meetups I understand a private server, but for just a group playing I'd figure you'd (maybe someday we :P) would want to play the full experience on a public server with the threat of bandits and such. :P I know I'm a hypocrit for saying that since I usually try to log into servers with few players on, but that's because I'm normally on my own. And Chernarus is a cold, lonely place when your on your own . . .

That is, unless, you feel the heat of bullets flying at you from the out of nowhere and piercing your skull. <_<

Edited by bamakid1272

Well, I'm gonna start gearing up and heading north today on the server :)

Ah, I was just wondering because for the meetups I understand a private server, but for just a group playing I'd figure you'd (maybe someday we :P) would want to play the full experience on a public server with the threat of bandits and such. :P I know I'm a hypocrit for saying that since I usually try to log into servers with few players on, but that's because I'm normally on my own. And Chernarus is a cold, lonely place when your on your own . . .

That is, unless, you feel the heat of bullets flying at you from the out of nowhere and piercing your skull. <_<

There are some bandits on the server as well, seems to of gotten more popular since it moved. And I was thinking about playing on a public hive at some point in time, since they will soon be gone(Most likely, since they won't get support due to Standalone). Just tell me what server and I'll hop on if I'm here.

I've been to 74 player server cherno its no fun ;_;

I've been to 74 player server cherno its no fun ;_;

Try about 100... was shot as soon as I spawned. XD

I love that its 5 am on the server when i get home so theres no one else on the server and i can be safe from players lol.