Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

I am back home on Sunday evening so once im back at my PC and have DayZ and the Forums in front of me i can sort something out, soon as it has i'll post details here and all those interested will get PM's of the Teamspeak, and in the Teamspeak you will get the Server IP

I never use Teamspeak tho, hence why I asked if it got Side Chat. I might not be able to play with most of you before next weekend then, considering I live in Norway.

Well there is Sidechat so ill PM you the server IP instead!!

Most of us play most evenings anyway so you will catch us at somepoint.. hopefully next weekend i can host a bigger scale meetup

I'll be happy to join if possible, just pm me when you're starting it and if the time suits me I'll be there, if not I...won't be there.

• Like 1

I'll be happy to join if possible, just pm me when you're starting it and if the time suits me I'll be there, if not I...won't be there.

Please do be there...

Please do be there...

I'll try.

Damn Australia and its lack of being on the other side of the world.

I'll try.

Damn Australia and its lack of being on the other side of the world.

At least you have an awesome accent! I need to visit Australia one of theses days, and New Zealand. And Scotland... So many places to go!!!

Also, for some reason my Saturdays seem to be my busiest days, so I'll probably not be on for a while yet, but I'd love to have somepony to help search for that dam helicopter!

-EDIT- Spellcheck sucks on these mobile devices...

Edited by Farsight
  • Like 2

I shall be on this evening buddy! we can go hunt for ze chopper then!!

We shall see you there!

• Like 1

Haven't been playing dayz for a while now, it's kinda dead for me atm so I probably wont be attending to any meetups.

I posted in the MLP thread as well, but the server has been migrated. The new IP is located in the ponyville DayZ server version thread in the ponyville forums. Pinkamena might of also posted it here on these forums, but I currently don't have a link.

• Like 1

Yeah i will be on tomorrow for sure, i aint giving up my hunt for NVG's yet!!

Huzzah! Let me guess about that post in the other thread, you blew someponies brains out.

well today i got screwed......... 31 straight days of surviving on The cherno map i meet a guy, we get together and he shoots me in the back of the head just because of my name ( at least thats what he said he did it for )

Note* i was using my usual "WyLd_D3v4sTaTi0n" name at the time.........

Probably thought i was a hacker or some shit like that idk

Was the Ponyville server's host location moved? I was originally getting 200 ping now I'm getting 350-400 :|

Decided to go on Dayz yesterday, it was awesome I didn't even know that there was a new update :S

Im a little late but hell hook me up man. Im not looking through all 54 pages but if someone could PM me when are where i will be there man.

Brony for life