welch

So you died? What's your routine after respawning?

Everyone dies sometime, for whatever reason, but what do you do to recover from it?

Do you run off to a specific area to grab a gun first, or what?

• Like 1

Derp around in the city closest to where I spawn until I gather some loot and head north.

• Like 3

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun and a lot of looting!

• Like 1

Make my way to Cherno, then electro and then gtfo from the coast following deerstands.

• Like 1

Depends where I respawn. Sometimes go to Cherno & Electro, other times head to my secret tent stash ;)

• Like 1

usually i hit up a farm to grab a rifle of some sort

then hit up a market in cherno (elektro one is harder to survive on full servers) for an alice pack and maybe the church in cherno for a 1911 (before nerf)

otherwise like others said, head north and hit deer stands along the way

• Like 1

Everyone dies sometime, for whatever reason, but what do you do to recover from it?

When someone dies, it's really hard for me. I get really depressed and can drink a week or two in a row. Talking to friends may help but I really need some time alone.

• Like 9

When someone dies, it's really hard for me. I get really depressed and can drink a week or two in a row. Talking to friends may help but I really need some time alone.

Haha, good one.

Step one: Find something that goes bang.

Step two: Find someone.

Step three: Make my something go bang bang bang.

Step four: Loot body

Step five: Repeat

• Like 2

Objective is to pick up food and water. Something to deal with Zombies. Preferrably pick up a back pack. Need a hatchet. Matches and a hunting knife would be nice. Once I have at least either matches or a hunting knife I will start heading North. The drop rates on them can be rough. Although at present you don't need to hunt, there are enough from only eating canned food, but I enjoy hunting and the 800 blood is great.

i'll head to either Balota airstrip, cherno, or elektro depending where I spawn.

Gather a weapon and enough food/water, then i try and pvp to gear up further in town before i head north

50% of the time i die again anyways :P

Can of beans and a coke and i am good to head off to Zeleno. Pick up a hatchet in the barn on the way then normally get an alice pack, knife and matches at the supermarket. After that the map is mine to wander.Heli hunting, barracks, Berezino..wherever.

I'm a noob so i wander around aimlessly (usually in the countryside as i have no idea where the towns are and i never have a map...) ususally find an Enfield in a Barn waste the ammo on the pack of zombies that has been chasing me around sicne i spawned. Then i get shot after an hour of wandering around by some guy whos a bandit :D and Repeat.

I'm a noob so i wander around aimlessly (usually in the countryside as i have no idea where the towns are and i never have a map...) ususally find an Enfield in a Barn waste the ammo on the pack of zombies that has been chasing me around sicne i spawned. Then i get shot after an hour of wandering around by some guy whos a bandit :D and Repeat.

I do the same, lol.

(Second day playing..)

As i thinking of becoming a medic right now, my spawn routin will change into:

1.run to the next town

2.find tools and backpacks

3.go to the hospital and gather medical supplies

4.gtfo and try to find some good gear, while waiting for patients.

PS: as iam not whitelisted and i don't wan't to join the tmw(trusted medics of the wasteland), so i will whitelist myself :D

Although I rarely die, when I do I get a Kamenka spawn and head up to Zeleno. I grab a bicycle on the way and then fix up the Offroad at Zeleno and then go to the military loot spots.

Etc.

Hit medium-value industrial for axe.

Hit medium-value barn/farm for gun.

Hit medium-value residential for basic supplies.

Hit supermarket for basic supplies.

Hit hospital for medical supplies.

Hopefully by then I have found a tent and will go set up camp somewhere.

Edited by ThuggleS

It really depends on exactly where I spawn in as to where I go first.

In general, my first overall destination goal is a supermarket. Those seem to be the best bang for the buck for a new spawn. Good number of relatively concentrated loot spots with some decent (not great) cover with more than one entrance/exit, great chance for larger quantities of food/drink, decent chance for general survival gear and a larger backpack, and a decent chance for a low-tier weapon with ammo. I'll hit whatever deerstands and barns there are along the way as well.

Again, it depends on the exact spot I spawn it at.

Edited by Double_Back

Bolt up to the airfield and loot a few tent cities I know are in the area, then re-plant my tents to ensure they don't depop.

Edited by amaROenuZ

My style has changed significantly since hackers became an issue.

In the days before hacking (BH) i would bolt to a city, stock up on an ALICE, hunting gear, a Winchester and then head north to hit deer stands, Stary and the Air fields.

Now i cant be bothered with putting all the time into a character that can just be killed by some knobend.

Now a just hang in my pad at Cherno and wander the streets. It is much more fun as well.

I know, you have a lot of SPAM on your forum at last time.

Its caused by XRumer - popular tool for webspam.

But now we have a SPECIAL solution. Its not just a protection from bots.

Its crashes all spambots, they just stop working!

How it works?

Spambots have some bugs, so if your forum contains SPECIAL code - Its caused spambots to crash (and crashes system of a spammer).

How to use AntiXRumer mod?

just download mod here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2824022752/AntiXRumer_1.0.0_product_for_vBulletin_3-and-4_nix-and-win.zip

And install its on your vbulletin forum. You will forget all SPAM, and - you will help to other admins and for me to: spambot crashes on your forum and, will not come to other forums.

Good luck. Hope we fight them together.

P.S. I can make demo-video, how its really works. If you need.

Was this meant to be ironic.