Imafighter

Life or death. You choose

Hey guys, I wandering around the feilds inbetween Pustoshka and Vybor, I think, with 2.4k blood. I have some medical stuff, but no food. I have everything needed for cooking meat, but no animals. I need your opinion on what to do guys. :(

Edit 1: I have a M1911 and M1014 as well. Three bandages, two blood bags, morphine, and an epipen.

Edited by Imafighter

umm keep walking through fields animals are abundant and you will find one eventually with no chance of zombies if you stay away from town. Simple answer to what I would consider not even a problem.

Your stuff isn't truely great. Don't be afraid to die, but keep on trucking anyways.

Hey guys, I wandering around the feilds inbetween Pustoshka and Vybor, I think, with 2.4k blood. I have some medical stuff, but no food. I have everything needed for cooking meat, but no animals. I need your opinion on what to do guys. :(

Edit 1: I have a M1911 and M1014 as well. Three bandages, two blood bags, morphine, and an epipen.

Between Kamenka > Balota there is a ton of cows, goats and a few pigs and rabbits. Hope that helps dude.

Good choice with the weapons. I've used that setup twice. Pellets are a life saver. Slugs are not good lol

Between Kamenka > Balota there is a ton of cows, goats and a few pigs and rabbits. Hope that helps dude.

Good choice with the weapons. I've used that setup twice. Pellets are a life saver. Slugs are not good lol

I'm kinda a few miles north of balota...Pustoshka

Fear not!

Myself and a team of three others (four of us total), are part of the RRF (Reddit Rescue Force). WE CAN HELP YOU!

keep a stack of wood on you so that when you find that fat cow you can cook it on the spot. as long as you gut the animal, and you leave at least 1 raw meat in its inventory, it won't go underground (might be a time limit, i've left the meat about 1-2 minutes once gutted no problem).

I left a car wheel inside a cow once. Is there a sign outside my house that says dead-cow tire storage?!??

Keep going in open fields. If you're worried about other players, go on low population servers.

You'll find some animals sooner or later.