chris p. bacon

How did your most recent character die?

How did your most recent character die?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us how!

• Hacker
    • PvP (Where gunfire was exchanged)
    • Sniper (Where you returned no gunfire)
    • Glitch
    • Zombies
    • Falling from Heights
    • Hunger/Thirst
    • Explosion
    • Infection
    • Other?

Sniping bandits on a building in Chero. Suddenly I hear a bus stroll into town. They weren't bandits, but I felt like killing them (inb4flame). The bus gets stuck trying to pass a roadblock and I score a clean headshot on the driver. About 20 seconds later I hear a voice on the floor below me:

"Hey dickhead"

All of a sudden blood starts spewing out of me and I fall dead. There we no lines of sight so I knew I got hacked, more than likely by one of the bus crew. Oh and inb4deservedit.

Sniping bandits on a building in Chero. Suddenly I hear a bus stroll into town. They weren't bandits, but I felt like killing them (inb4flame). The bus gets stuck trying to pass a roadblock and I score a clean headshot on the driver. About 20 seconds later I hear a voice on the floor below me:

"Hey dickhead"

All of a sudden blood starts spewing out of me and I fall dead. There we no lines of sight so I knew I got hacked, more than likely by one of the bus crew. Oh and inb4deservedit.

deservedit

• Like 1

Friend accidentally shot me.

The desynch was really bad.

I died because I was in a town waiting for someone. I was low on blood, and I passed when a zombie hit me and then died. BUT whenever I went to respawn, I started out unconscious and bleeding. I woke up, bandaged, and realized the server had giltched and let me stay as the same character.

1. teleported in the air by a hacker

2. hacker teleported in front of me and headshot

3. teleported in the air by a hacker

4. the whole server just died by a hacker

5. a m107 bullet in my eye

Hacker fag teleported behind me and my mates and fucked us over with a hacked light machine gun. That was over a weak ago now.

I spawned in the air and started falling down then broke a bone , bleed out and died. :/ and I had really good equipment.

before that, the 3 of us in a school in elektro. in on room, killed by a hacker who even wasn't in a building

I managed to jump off a burning V3S and to crawl into my buddy's car who was following me, but the explosion made me bleed to death eventually. All I was hearing during my last minutes in this world were the bullets hitting the hull and the guy next to me screaming "stay with me! hang on! hang on..."

I would have voted "Sniper", since I returned no fire or "PvP", since it was a player that killed me, but I had to select "Other", because I didn't want to inflate the impact of actual bush-snuggling AS50-jockeys or the frequency of stand-up fights. I ran into Elektro to score some more morphine, and on my way past the market I saw a dude in there. I had my big Mk. 48, and I put the dot on him, but I don't like shooting without introducing myself and giving them a chance to keep on surviving, so I shouted out that I'm just passing through, not a threat, good luck and I hope you find a tent or something in there. The guy looked out at me, I saluted, and he went into the back room of the market, so I figured we were cool. Derp. A few seconds later I was maybe fifty or a hundred meters down the street and he got me int he back with his AK. I hope you enjoy the machinegun, buddy. Try not to be a total prick with it.

PVP

I was running along the coast and 2 bandits were following me.

Only one of them had a gun, and he opened fire.

I dropped to the ground and saw them approaching.

When they were close, I popped up and put about 10 rounds into the guy with the gun, then I moved onto the next one, but the first guy didn't die, and just shot me.

Hacker teleported all of us into the wilderness. Mowed us down with a SAW when we appeared.

This was a while ago:

Walked up to someone, lowered my weapon. "Friendly. How are you?" BAM headshotted by a makarov.

I was a little too open. Oh well, didn't have that great of gear that time around anyway.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Was in the barracks when some clown barges in with a massive train of zombies behind him. I shot him in the face for being stupid (just as he was calling friendly - there are NO friendlies at the barracks) but the endless wave of zombies, particularly the ones hitting me through walls snapped my leg and i was devoured.

Whoever came to the barracks next would have had a tonne of good gear.

Sniped. In Solnichniy of all places. My best friend was low on blood and got swiped by a zombie, knocked unconscious. I was standing over him getting an epi-pen out of my bag to wake him up, and I got sniped by what sounded like an M-16 at a hundred meters or so. He finished off my friend, too.

My wife was with us, she ducked inside the building we were near and ran out the back door and got away.

It was the wife. Classic life insurance "accident"

i have 3 characters ...the first 1 died while driving the ural some invisible people shooting in an open field ( i lived long enough to see the tracer rounds ) ..then i though ok youve had your fun ill use my 2nd char as hes the other end of the map ..(didnt make a difference i got teleported to them and shot in the face with an as50) ..i didnt bother logging in my third char .

This has been going on now most nights after around 1am .so far ive ..

1.been teleported and shot

2.made to dance while being eaten by zoms

3.dropped from the sky

4.teleported inside a room i couldnt get out of

5.nuked

6.spoken to by a hacker while he ran around me before he blew us both up

7.ive been a rabbit too..

its getting very tiresome ..i love the game (hell i bought it 3 times) but even i am begining to of had enough...

I wonder how many people that voted sniper in reality got insta killed by a headshot or just by someone they didnt see.

(im sure most of those got killed by a sniper but im also sure a large percentage either lied or dont know that they didnt get killed by a sniper)

I was counter-sniping the snipers in cherno and I got 2 out of 3 of them. The third was a better shot than I was.

Ehh, some laggy PvP in one of the fire stations in Elektro.

Lost an M4A3 CCO, a coyote backpack, a M107, and I think NVGs..

Got into the chopper, started the engine, died instantly with 20 other people on the server. Then we all danced a little, hopped like bunnies in debug planes... Fun times ;/

Running through the woods on the edge of a field outside nw airfield I almost stepped on another player which scared the hell out of me. He got up and pointed his gun at me so I killed him. Didn't realize his friend(s) were scoping me and took a round from what sounded like a .50. Died pretty quick on that one. Sucks because I'm usually pretty cautious and had 21 days solo on the character and lost my m24 and full alice pack of good high end gear!

Edited by Rogue1