Roggle

Have We Paid For Dayz?

I would like the community to answer this question.

Have We Paid For Dayz?

Well.

I could be a technical asshole and say.

"um no. are you a fucking moron. Obviously we bought Arma 2."

But! Most people bought Arma 2 for DayZ.

So we bought the ability to Play DayZ.

Edited by Jtyler1995

Nope. We paid for ARMA CO to play the Dayz MOD.

We still got a full ton of non dayz stuff to mess with because of this.

When the standalone comes out, and we buy it, then you could say we have indeed payed for it.

No, the majority of players paid for ArmA only or DayZ though

DayZ is currently a free mod. Ill be paying for the game DayZ when its released.

No, we have paid for Arma 2 and can play that if we are fed up with hackers, glitches and bugs in DayZ.

I am also one of those who bought Arma 2 just for DayZ. Arma 2 is only used for practicing weapons and choppers.

no , we got an full game to Play, and on the Top we can Play Dayz Mod.

Maybe Most People buyed Arma for Dayz but if dayz would be like shutdown or aborted you would still have the thing you buyed left so. The answere only can be you buyed Arma 2 not Dayz.

Yes! Simple marketing. The developer of dayz is not independent. The Mod based not on Arma2 (free), although she could. Dayz is a simple and ingeniously marketing joke. see current sales of arma2 ao and co.

I have purchased Dayz. Along with my two bros. I never even tried Arma II or want to. I bought Arma II for Dayz. Dayz is awesome but I regret buying it because its 100% ruined by hackers.

The only way we have paid for DayZ is with blood and tears. If you have any bald patches on your head then also with hair.

• Like 3

The only way we have paid for DayZ is with blood and tears. If you have any bald patches on your head then also with hair.

You..

This..

Omg.

Take ma fucking beans brahh

If you're one of the numerous server operators that pay to maintain servers which allow this community to exist hell yes you've paid for this game. The rest of you? Parasites.

• Like 1

Ofc not.

The money you paid for Arma went to BI and not to rocket.

If you take money for a product you are kinda obliged to give people what they want/expected.

If you offer something for free you can tell people to just GTFO if they don't like it.

I think that is the reason why rocket never took donation: complete independence.

So to all people who are constanly bitching GTFO! :)

I have purchased Dayz. Along with my two bros. I never even tried Arma II or want to. I bought Arma II for Dayz. Dayz is awesome but I regret buying it because its 100% ruined by hackers.

Err, you didn't buy it, it's free. But I see your point.

Another one of these threads..

No you haven't paid for it, question answered several times in duplicate threads.

Locked.

• Like 1