Butcher4119

To the Owners of US 2037

Here's a plan: How about, when 3 of your squadmates die by my hand because I am a good shot with a DMR, you DON'T server-wide kill EVERYONE!.

Seriously, is it really that much to you that you have to ruin the game itself. But I digress. My main reason of posting this is to tell you, I FRAPSed it all, me killing one of your squadmates, getting kicked by you because I did, then setting up an FP on a new server because I new you would be pussies and kick me again if I got on, then taking out one of your guys on an ATV, proceeding to loot the camp, and right when I get 6 pairs of NVG and 3 GPS's, you put out a server-wide kill order for everyone but you and your squad, as 4 of the players didn't die. I'm pleased to inform you that I will be sending in the video to Day-Z and having you shutdown. Unfortunately, the videos are too large to post here, so I will instead post a link on this post to my YouTube channel once I get this fiasco uploaded.

Good day and Good night,

Your neighborhood bandit

Butcher

• Like 17

And yes, I do realize that Admins can't serverwide kill, but is it simply coincidence that after I killed 3 of them and started looting the camp, that nearly every player was killed instantaneously, including myself? I think not.

• Like 2

I love it when that happens. If they get mad enough to do that then mission success. lol Thanks for the warning about that server though. GL and happy hunting.

• Like 2

It makes me mad but happy at the same time that I angered them so much they had to do that. Plus, on film? Gold for my YouTube channel, haha. GL and eyes open.

• Like 2

whats the link to the video?

Haven't gotten it up yet, I was running from where I spawned to their camp and I plan on getting my group together and ghosting em. I'll have the link up tomorrow, pretty sure.

Sorry about not posting it yet, got called in this morning and haven't had the time to edit the video from the 20 minutes to the maybe 5 important minutes. Will be here soon though!

That's cute, they banned me from the server so I can't take their stuff. Well, I might as well edit the video now then and have the server taken down.

Finally got the video done, sorry for the wait. Also had to do a helicopter incident. :P

• Like 3

Pay attention to the first ban. It was done by the anti hack software for a restricted vehicle script.

Also you admited to logging out, logging in to a different server, moving your player then logging back in.

Sounds like they did the right thing by banning a cheater.

Want some cheese and crackers to go with your whine?

Edited by G1bby

1. I didnt do the server wide kill for starters. However once it happened I reviewed the logs immediately and banned everyone who showed in the logs doing non standard things. By the way if the hack hadn't happened you would have died about 3 seconds later tops. I and 1 other had the drop on you when that happened.

2. You were the guy who climbed the tower and logged out I guess when you go trapped

3. You showed up in the logs so you got the ban

4. Finding the camp itself wasn't the issue. Expected that to happen sooner of later, but you sir were hacking.

• Like 1

1. I didnt do the server wide kill for starters. However once it happened I reviewed the logs immediately and banned everyone who showed in the logs doing non standard things. By the way if the hack hadn't happened you would have died about 3 seconds later tops. I and 1 other had the drop on you when that happened.

2. You were the guy who climbed the tower and logged out I guess when you go trapped

3. You showed up in the logs so you got the ban

4. Finding the camp itself wasn't the issue. Expected that to happen sooner of later, but you sir were hacking.

1. That many people have irregularities? And why did it happen right after you were killed? no

2. Unconfirmed

3. Uhm... So far it's his words over yours... Show us?

4. Show us he was hacking... No proof yet... There's also no motive for him to create the video if he was hacking... That would be like committing suicide, because he would know the admins would investigate all of it.

The administrators are totally looking like the bad guys here.

The ghosting part was legit reason for ban, exploit. But that was clearly not the reason

• Like 3

1. That many people have irregularities? And why did it happen right after you were killed? no

2. Unconfirmed

4. Show us he was hacking... No proof yet... There's also no motive for him to create the video if he was hacking... That would be like committing suicide, because he would know the admins would investigate all of it.

The ghosting part was legit reason for ban, exploit. But that was clearly not the reason

1. The admin wasn't the one killed

2. Unconfirmed says you, how do you know? Have a crystal ball in your back pack?

3. Are they even allowed to post logs? Bodha has been very straight forward with all my dealings with him. Heck I even killed him on his own server and I was never banned.

4. His motive was clear that he was pissed because he thought the admin banned him and killed all the players in the server for raiding their tents. Really? He openly admits to ghosting and he thinks that he is soooo important that the admin is willing to kill everyone to stop a raid on their camp? Oh and to add to his further pettyness he posts the location of the camp for everyone in head out to and raid the camp.

Great deal there. His actions also brought a crap load more hackers to the server. You gotta love seeing a guy driving around in a vehicle that doesn't even exist on the server who knew the location of every single player as he teleports around the server killing everyone.

Yeah, great job there. .

2. Unconfirmed

1. Yeah, when I stopped to look at the logs there were several ppl who showed up in them since the last time I had looked. I don't spend my entire evening refreshing the logs. I usually just check them when a bunch of weird shit happens or one of my regular players hops onto the TS where I hang out and says they are having problems with a hacker.

2. I dont know who did the server wide kill, but when I look in the logs he showed up. I actually didnt know the name of the guy at the camp. Just so happened he was in my logs so he got banned.

3. And yeah it basically is my word vs his. Good thing for him he can go harass other ppl on other servers. The regulars on my server appreciate I dont put up with hackers. They get banned very fast.

haha, what a scumbag admin :D little piece of shits like this needs to be banned permanently from the game.

• Like 1

haha, what a scumbag admin :D little piece of shits like this needs to be banned permanently from the game.

Easy to say behind the keyboard. The OP is the one that needs to get banned, not the admin.

Easy to say behind the keyboard. The OP is the one that needs to get banned, not the admin.

Stop butt-loving the admin. This shit is clear as day, stop digging a bigger hole for him.

• Like 1

This is funny, to be blatantly honest. It just makes me chuckle that you think I would take all this time and me not be the victim here. You banned everyone in the logs eh? Then why when I looked at the player count 5 minutes later half of them were back on? And then, the ban message for me was, and I quote, "adios butch" as though you read on the forums, realized that someone had recorded it, and then banned me. But, I digress. Videos up, plain as day, everyone who has watched it and not been an admin or a friend of the admins has sided with me.......odd, is it not?

• Like 1

This is funny, to be blatantly honest. It just makes me chuckle that you think I would take all this time and me not be the victim here. You banned everyone in the logs eh? Then why when I looked at the player count 5 minutes later half of them were back on? And then, the ban message for me was, and I quote, "adios butch" as though you read on the forums, realized that someone had recorded it, and then banned me. But, I digress. Videos up, plain as day, everyone who has watched it and not been an admin or a friend of the admins has sided with me.......odd, is it not?

It is odd. Almost as if, planned?

• Like 1

Stop butt-loving the admin. This shit is clear as day, stop digging a bigger hole for him.

Stop being a douche canoe and replying on topics in which you have no idea what really happened,

or

Stop kissing Bitcher's ass.

Just to make sure I understand how this works.

If I edit together a video from one person's point of view, swear a lot and make some assumptions about the admin. It makes everything I say true?

Just to make sure I understand how this works.

If I edit together a video from one person's point of view, swear a lot and make some assumptions about the admin. It makes everything I say true?

No, but its more goddamn proof than the admin has shown us.

• Like 1

No, but its more goddamn proof than the admin has shown us.

Oh oh, look out. We have us a badass over here......

:|

Stop kissing Bitcher's ass.

Oh, that was cute. And you say I'm immature for an 18 year old, and yet, haven't really been insulting you. Only stating facts. Way to stoop to that low of a low. Impressive, I must say.

• Like 4