Butcher4119

To the Owners of US 2037

Oh, that was cute. And you say I'm immature for an 18 year old, and yet, haven't really been insulting you. Only stating facts. Way to stoop to that low of a low. Impressive, I must say.

Facts as you see them, doesn't make them the truth. Take your crusade somewhere else son, adults are talking here.

• Like 1

Facts as you see them, doesn't make them the truth. Take your crusade somewhere else son, adults are talking here.

You're just verbally attacking anyone disagreeing your opinion. Are you friends with the accused admin(s)? If so, you could just as well help them get those logs posted.

I don't want to judge people from this amount of information, but it sure doesnt help anyone to get a grip of this if you just blast off to everyone.

• Like 3

G1bby,

I find it very interesting that your account was made the day after this thread was started.

I also find it very interesting that your only posts are in threads about US 2037...

Fake Account?

• Like 4

G1bby,

I find it very interesting that your account was made the day after this thread was started.

I also find it very interesting that your only posts are in threads about US 2037...

Fake Account?

I hadn't taken the time to notice that, but you make a valid point. Thank you for bringing it to light.

• Like 1

Watched the video. Pretty unquestionable. You have my beans OP

• Like 1

Watched the video. Pretty unquestionable. You have my beans OP

Thanks!

• Like 1

Wow. Is the DayZ community this shit? The admins kicked a whole server full of people right after he shot a group of guys. This is OBVIOUS admin abuse. Who the fuck cares if he ghosted? He got kicked by a bunch of "mommy can I use your credit card?" admins and he wanted payback, good for him.

I would suspect a negative response to someone who didn't have proof, but the first part is proof enough. Although the server-wide kill can't be put on them, the kicking can. Seriously, I can't believe people are defending the server admins... this is just sad.

Edit: good to see the second page has reasonable people, I raged when I saw the first few comments.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 2

Wow. Is the DayZ community this shit? The admins kicked a whole server full of people right after he shot a group of guys. This is OBVIOUS admin abuse. Who the fuck cares if he ghosted? He got kicked by a bunch of "mommy can I use your credit card?" admins and he wanted payback, good for him.

I would suspect a negative response to someone who didn't have proof, but the first part is proof enough. Although the server-wide kill can't be put on them, the kicking can. Seriously, I can't believe people are defending the server admins... this is just sad.

Edit: good to see the second page has reasonable people, I raged when I saw the first few comments.

Thank you for backing me, always good to know their are others out there who want the game to be fair.

• Like 1

Im with you OP, and i notice that gibby and the admin arent replying as you get more people saying they believe you. Thats kinda funny, in a sad sort of way

• Like 3

You're just verbally attacking anyone disagreeing your opinion. Are you friends with the accused admin(s)? If so, you could just as well help them get those logs posted.

I don't want to judge people from this amount of information, but it sure doesnt help anyone to get a grip of this if you just blast off to everyone.

After this person posted, I decided to back off and let the chips fall where they may.

G1bby,

Fake Account?

Not fake. I just play that server and never had any issues with the admin. There are in fact a couple of different groups that play that server every day and have no issues with the admin either.

Im with you OP, and i notice that gibby and the admin arent replying as you get more people saying they believe you. Thats kinda funny, in a sad sort of way

Like I stated before, I decided to back off after what MucchoBalls posted.

To the OP - Instead of posting your complaints here, why dont you post in the complaint section.

The words uttered by anyone who's shot an Enfield in town ring true for this thread:

"Well, that escalated quickly."

While the server kill can't be put on anyone, as that's not an admin permission (thank the bean god). The fact that the admins have gone and confirmed that it was one of them who was killed (Thanks for that, it was hard to pick a side till you guys opened your mouths), speaks for itself.

There may not be a lot of concrete evidence, but what we have is a man, shooting one guy, who's been confirmed by the admins to be either one of them, or a friend, while the other Alt-F4's (Funny they forgot to mention that when they were whining about ghosting). then immediately a succession of kicks by said admins are issued, and not just one or two hackers, a large selection of players are booted, ( I've not bothered to count how many.)

After, Butcher ghosts the server for some payback. Normally I'd say shame on him, but considering how pissed I'd be if some Alt-F4'er kicked me, I can call it forgiveable (Besides, he makes hilarious videos, and just might top Sacriel for being my favourite DayZ youtuber). He kills one guy, who can easily be assumed to be in league with the admins as he did not loot the tents, but instead drove in a patrol. and considerable amount of time passes before the server wide kill happens, lending doubt to it being an admin, as if it were them, it would have likely happened when the ATV guy was shot.

In conclusion:

First encounter: One dead, one Alt-F4, immediate kicks from admins, who've confirmed that it was indeed them who were attacked. evidence may be coincidental, but it is pretty convincing.

Ghosting: Strike against Butcher, but forgiveable due to circumstances

Second Encounter: Most likely admin, no repercussions

Server Kill: Length time from last encounter lends doubt to it being an admins revenge, instead, probably chance hacker, unconfirmed.

All in all, my beans are in with Butcher.

• Like 2

I think G1bby is the admin who abused and is now trying to clear his name by insulting everyone that disargrees with him. Butch you have my :beans: . This has happend to all of us at one point. Mostly.

• Like 2

I think G1bby is the admin who abused and is now trying to clear his name by insulting everyone that disargrees with him. Butch you have my :beans: . This has happend to all of us at one point. Mostly.

Couldn't be more right. Hes blatantly the server admin as I doubt any other player would stick there nose into this because its a "good" server.

I for one agree that US 2037 should be shut down due to Admin abuse which is plain obvious. Not to mention the hacking that I highly doubt was coincidental. You got my :beans:.

Edited by Chasangus
  • Like 1

Again wrong. Bodha is the admin, I'm just a player. He has nothing to do with hacking, in fact he does his best to deal with the hackers.

Like I said before, if you feel he is abusing his admin powers and if you have the proof then by all means report the server.

Let me give you a hand:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-server-reporting/

Edited by G1bby

It makes me mad but happy at the same time that I angered them so much they had to do that. Plus, on film? Gold for my YouTube channel, haha. GL and eyes open.

Give me the link.

I will post it all over the interwebz.

The words uttered by anyone who's shot an Enfield in town ring true for this thread:

"Well, that escalated quickly."

While the server kill can't be put on anyone, as that's not an admin permission (thank the bean god). The fact that the admins have gone and confirmed that it was one of them who was killed (Thanks for that, it was hard to pick a side till you guys opened your mouths), speaks for itself.

There may not be a lot of concrete evidence, but what we have is a man, shooting one guy, who's been confirmed by the admins to be either one of them, or a friend, while the other Alt-F4's (Funny they forgot to mention that when they were whining about ghosting). then immediately a succession of kicks by said admins are issued, and not just one or two hackers, a large selection of players are booted, ( I've not bothered to count how many.)

After, Butcher ghosts the server for some payback. Normally I'd say shame on him, but considering how pissed I'd be if some Alt-F4'er kicked me, I can call it forgiveable (Besides, he makes hilarious videos, and just might top Sacriel for being my favourite DayZ youtuber). He kills one guy, who can easily be assumed to be in league with the admins as he did not loot the tents, but instead drove in a patrol. and considerable amount of time passes before the server wide kill happens, lending doubt to it being an admin, as if it were them, it would have likely happened when the ATV guy was shot.

In conclusion:

First encounter: One dead, one Alt-F4, immediate kicks from admins, who've confirmed that it was indeed them who were attacked. evidence may be coincidental, but it is pretty convincing.

Ghosting: Strike against Butcher, but forgiveable due to circumstances

Second Encounter: Most likely admin, no repercussions

Server Kill: Length time from last encounter lends doubt to it being an admins revenge, instead, probably chance hacker, unconfirmed.

All in all, my beans are in with Butcher.

That is by far the best post I have seen on these forums ever. The detail you put into it, all of it being straight facts, simply stunning sir. You have my beans. That is, just wow, one of the best posts I have ever seen.

• Like 2

Couldn't be more right. Hes blatantly the server admin as I doubt any other player would stick there nose into this because its a "good" server.

I for one agree that US 2037 should be shut down due to Admin abuse which is plain obvious. Not to mention the hacking that I highly doubt was coincidental. You got my :beans:.

If i was there, it would be a coincidence.

EVERYTHING that happens when i am nearby eventually proves coincidental.

• Like 1

Give me the link.

I will post it all over the interwebz.

I believe it is on the first page? I'm not sure, haha. It's either on this forum or the other one, ahahaha.

I believe it is on the first page? I'm not sure, haha. It's either on this forum or the other one, ahahaha.

Edited by G1bby

Worked for me. Maybe it was in my cache.

Edited by G1bby

That is by far the best post I have seen on these forums ever. The detail you put into it, all of it being straight facts, simply stunning sir. You have my beans. That is, just wow, one of the best posts I have ever seen.

Have some beans in return, my good sir, I'm glad you enjoyed it.