ElRolle

DayZRP.com - role playing servers [DayZRP Mod|Roleplaying|Events|Strict Whitelist|Player Camps|Trade Post]

New server update in progress. Fully edited world with changes to enhance roleplay. due in the next few weeks.

Create your own story here and 'survive'.

Easily one of the most talented role-players on our forum and server.Take part and help your decision influence the story as it progresses: http://www.dayzrp.co...teractive-story

If you are looking to Role-Play on a server that caters and eliminates the KoS mentality of the Hives then check it out at DayZRP.com

"

EPISODE 1:

Journal entry #4

This is my first entry since the few days before the incident that ruined my life. We're currently approaching year one after the outbreak. Ever since that day the dead came back to life our once great and proserous cities has slowly fallen and crumbled in a sea of flames. A new era have awakened from the dust of what our ancestors built. There is a new world order now where humanity have becomed the hunted ones. There are still people who insist on desperately clinging to the few remnants of humanity that still remains. But aside from a few holding on the past the rest of our society has withered away and anarcy now reigns across the land. I've seen proud world leaders be reduced to nothing but petty criminals praying on the fear of the defenceless and weak. There is no law, the only thing what matters now is what you want and if you have the power required to claim it as your own.

I remember that fateful day like clear water. The hysteria that broke out on the streets as people fled for their lives. I remember running from my life as well. As I made my way across the street people were screaming at me to help them, desperately hoping I would be their savior. And as they realised the truth that they were alone and nobody was going to come to their aid their eyes became filled with emptiness while they drew their last few breaths. It was the flames of our destruction that kept me warm the few days following the outbreak as I hid. By that time the hysteria and screams had stopped and now silence had filled the deserted streets. I took hold the opportunity and fled the city where I had lived my whole life. I've been on the run ever since.

He carefully folded the piece of paper and then made his way through the small ruined house where he had taken shelter fight the night and stashed away the paper in his leather pouch. The paper was clearly worn due to being exposed to moisture. He had managed to make a small fire at the center of the house, using the thick brick walls to keep in the warm as well as containing the light from alerting the outside world. The walkers wasn't the only threat out there, he had learned very well. He remember all of the times he had met slavers on the roads dragging women and children tied together by rope. He remembered the look in the eyes as he passed them. It was that same look of emptiness he had witnessed on the day when the outbreak first began. Is this really what humanity has been reduced to?

I guess it was to be expected though, the survival of the fittest. What could he had done, he was nothing but a lonely wanderer armed with nothing but his worn hunting knife and his fathers old revolver. He mostly used it for show since he didn't have any bullets for it. To tell the truth he had never seen it in action so it probably wouldn't even work if he actually managed to find some bullets that would fit it. And aside of that he didn't have any military experinence at all. The slavers were mostly ex military personnel who had resorted to slavery and banditry when the goverment collapsed. And then there is that fact that they are heavily armed.

He let out a sigh and he turned towards his bed sheet made of cardboard and a few tree branches. No food today either. He decided to get some shut eye before he would continue his travels and continued to carefully secure the small fire before he laid down and soon fell asleep. He had been pushing forward for days and his body was exaused from the strain of sleep and food deprivation.

After what felt like a couple of hours his eyes slowly opened as he was awakened by some strange noises coming from the other side of the fire. It didn't take long until he noticed a blurry figure crouching over his leather pouch which he had placed by the corner on the other side where he slept. He instantly threw himself at the figure enraged of the presence of the thief. There was no chance of walker this far out from any major city he thought to himself. He managed to catch the figure off guard since it had its back turned towards him.

He quickly wrestled it down on the ground without much effort and then proceeded use his body weight to press it hard against the hard rubble that covered the ground. As he did this he was met by a high pitched scream as the figure panicked trying to get away. He rushed to move his right hand firmly on her throat which make her choke on her scream. With his other hand he took his out his hunting knife which he had secured on his belt and showed it to the figure. As their eyes met he noticed the terror in the eyes of the figure he had trapped under him. He quickly realised that it was a fairly young woman. Her lips had cracks in them and her face was filled with small cuts suggesting that she had been running through the woods for quite some time and also that she was starving. He looked down towards her wrists and noticed red markers. Who was this woman?" Source- Diremast. All creative rights and processes are his and his alone

Find out what happens at DayZRp.com

Edited by SumoS

Server updated to 1.7.5.1 - there are some issues with the new patch, hopefully should be resolved soon.

DayZRP mod released with lot's of changes to the gameplay and loot spawns!

You now have to use our custom client to join our server.

Also, check out the new rules!

Shameless bumps... For shame!!!

Check out the new video for one of the finest RP clans on the server:

* Doc. Sumos is sitting on a porch of a one story house near to Kamyshovo. They had performed an exercise nearby and were having a short break before heading to the East coast. To pass the time, he causally flicks through his journal, looking at his most recent entries. He stops on a random page and proceeds to read through what he had written.*

The 'Murdentist :

His name is Thomas Krajicek, a brother of Liberation. A 24 year old that acts much older than he appears. Grey wisps already encroaching around his temples, crow’s feet extending from his eyes framed around a weather worn face.

He was born in Chernogorsk in the fall of 1988, a particular cold year where the annual harvest had almost failed. That year was tough for the people as food was scarce. Thomas was raised on a comfortably sized farm in Pavlovo by his father, a veteran of the 1974 Revolution, and the 1982 Russian invasion on Nogova Island. His mother, a charming woman, had a fiery temper that could only be placated by her husband’s charm.

As Thomas was growing up his father would regale him with stories of his past. The little boy would be dreaming of seeing his father fighting with the “FIA" (Free Island Alliance) alongside the legendary Victor Troska. The tales would always end with how he escaped the island after the war and ended up in Chernarus to start a new life with his loving wife Maria. Had Thomas stayed awake until after the story he would have seen a tear roll down the cheek of his mother, who had crept up to the door to eavesdrop. Only the love of this brave woman could temper his war like ambitions and allow him to start a family and live in peace.

During his teen years, Thomas went through a heavy period of change. His father had been suffering from acute arthritis and had asked his son to inherit the heavy chores on the farm. The young man rose to the challenge, waking up at dawn to work on the farm only to trundle to school a few hours later. This went on for a few months until tragedy struck. His mother had been involved in a hit and run incident, she had been killed outright by a driver whilst crossing the road to market. Thomas, broken-hearted and downtrodden by loss, retreated inside himself. The only emotion shown was anger whilst his band of friends constantly brawled against the Zeleno Crips, a local copycat gang.

The following year Thomas left school. He signed up with the local military force to try follow in his father’s footsteps as his father’s stories had instilled a great sense of patriotism in him. Needless to say Mr Krajicek did not approve of his son’s actions but was happy to let him decide his own fate. He served two years in the CDF, enlisting at eighteen until he was removed from active service at the age of twenty due to injury. He had received shrapnel to the leg from an IED explosion and small arms fire to the upper torso as part of the same ChDKZ ambush in the spring of 2008.

Once suitably recovered, he sought out the Nationalist Party in the fall of 2009 in order to contribute to the war on the Russian invasion of Chernarus. He had been inspired by his father’s stories of the "FIA" and glorified their ideals. He conducted several raids and attacks against foreign aggressors. His cunning and skill with understanding tactics in this theatre of war led to him being referred to as a ‘Dentist with a taste for murder’, amongst his fellows. He soon rose amongst their ranks to become fairly well respected but was still regaining strength from his previous ordeals.

During this time he had met a woman and fathered twin boys. His father died shortly after the birth of his grandsons, happy to see his son smile once again.

Thomas had to balance between his sense of duty and the paternal instinct and love he bore for all three. His family was the fuel for his longing in bringing Chernarus to its potential. Unlike his father, he felt he had the strength to continue with both of his desires and loved each reason as much as the other.

Little did he know that an unseen threat had emerged in the North. An infection spreading, bringing madness and despair in its wake. As Chernogorsk felt the initial probing tendrils of this disease on its doorstep, a small crew of bandits had inadvertently become embroiled in a fire fight with the local militia after they had been trying to profit from the chaos. The tension caused by the effects of the infection had caused this incident to spill into the suburban areas where bullets flew wide and collateral damage was very high. A stray bullet had hit the fuel tank of a bus, which had been parked nearby to the apartment where Thomas’s family had been hiding, awaiting his return so they could flee to the country. They were hit by the full force of the explosion and died instantly. When Thomas arrived two days later the town was in turmoil. He retreated into the wilderness with the knowledge that he had lost his comrades to the disease and wife and kids to bandits. The only thing remaining for him now was vengeance and liberation.

Not much is known of his actions in between but since the days following DayZ he has been seen, fully recovered, taking part in guerrilla attacks on foreign targets. It seems he has re-united with some former comrades in a new party, the Chernarus Liberation Front. Maybe Chernarus will finally be free once again?

*He lowers the book. Smiles to himself and takes a sip from his canteen.*

"When did I become so poignant?", he derides himself.

*Just then, he hears an engine starting up. Guess it is time to go.*

[[Full credit goes to the Murdentist for coming up with the storyline, I just edited it all together]]

Feel free to join in on the roleplay:

www.dayzrp.com

We'll be changing the base of our mod back to 1.7.4.4 to get rid of the lag and bugs of 1.7.5.x and 1.7.6.x versions of DayZ. Release soon.

The custom mod is stable and the framerate is good, love all the custom skins and the role playing everyone does!

Keep up the good work :D

What happens when your robbers are in need of entertainment:

Pappa Emeritus (Patte)- http://www.dayzrp.co...uad-updated-new

DayZRP

Haha. Good times.

Since its my first post here i take the chance to say this:

I played Dayz for maybe 1-2 weeks before i found Dayz RP in August 2012. Not a single session has been on another server then DayZRP.

Come and try it out. :)

Showcasing the Role Play on our DayZ Rp Server:

The Journalist: A day with the Death Squad (Somalians in Chernarus)

logo.png

Edited by SumoS

This server is amazing. It has little to no KoS (some people just get pissed and shoot on occasion) and the admins are overall pretty decent. i would recommend this server to anyone. +1 guise

kMLd7u6.jpg

~Melissa Drake

DayzRP.com

Edited by SumoS