ElRolle

DayZRP.com - role playing servers [DayZRP Mod|Roleplaying|Events|Strict Whitelist|Player Camps|Trade Post]

Website is up, game server will follow as planned and should be up around 13:00 UTC.

The donation vehicles are currently disabled, should be fixed for the 17:00 restart.

Christmas has come early to DayZRP, Zombie Santa is giving away presents to all good players! Check out the website for more info.

Shameless bump, updating main post.

Edited by Rolle

This server rocks. The player interactions really give this server a whole new layer of gaming experience.

Some balance changes have been made to the server, please read the announcement on the website!

I have played here for a couple of months now, and this server has the best community by far, and you don't get KoS'd too often.

Upsides for this server are that there is no KoS rule, so people can't snipe bambis from 600m away, or they get banned. Vehicles are common, but LittleBirds are a nuisance.

Downsides is that because you need to make contacnt, some pircks just bind couple of macros, and they can basically rob half of the server, or shoot them without making any actual contact, and interacting with the victim.

This is one of the best private servers out, but in the meantime it also can be quite annoying, if some 10yr olds just come and rob everybody, and then whine about getting shot.

Server: 5/5

Players: 3/5

Admins: Corrupted

Community: 4/5

Overall: 4/5.

Meanwhile in DayZRP :

byq2u.png

Stranded on the coast or at the arse-end of nowhere?

Need to get into town for some loot-shopping?

Wanting to meet up with pals?

That's right, we're back, and we're pulling out all the stops!

'R.B.T.' is a transport service you can rely on, and it's 100% FREE!

http://www.dayzrp.co...us-travel-mk-ii

Edited by Qrizz

Macro bandits tend to ruin your fun and act robotic without any intention to roleplay. Some parents let their pacifier sucking inbreeds play R rated games, but hey, life sucks. And that basically all there is to complain about.

Awesome server, great admins and great roleplay in general. Just try to avoid the little kids. They tend to have the skill to ruin any great game without any effort at all..

Shittiest part is getting constant reports against you even though you rob people according to server rules. Using a 'macro' (having a written message ready to initiate a robbery via ctrl-c ctrl-v) to make sure intentions are clear, to avoid people 'not hearing' you through VoN and to make sure you can quickly engage if a vehicle is about to pop up when you have an ambush ready is somehow regarded as 'not roleplaying'.

Players not being able to handle getting robbed fully in accordance with the rules and reporting them as KoS. Really breaks immersion when you've just succesfully robbed a person/group and have to constantly check the forums for a KoS-report against you, then having to upload video's whilst you're playing.

All in all a good server, just some kiddies who can't stand losing their gear trying to make you're life as a bandit-clan horrible.

Great server if you follow the rules.

Well worth checking out if you have a spare day and are looking for a way to play cooperatively or if you want interaction with players.

Shameless bump. A contest for promotional trailer for our server can be found on our forums, cash prizes included, check it out!

Edited by Rolle

Missing rules and shitty admins caused me to be banned. Amount of players is misleading, and the server is mainly filled with 11yr old robbers. I enjoyed my time, but having 10€ unused in the donation shop makes me feel robbed.

This is a bump, but mark my words.