ElRolle

DayZRP.com - role playing servers [DayZRP Mod|Roleplaying|Events|Strict Whitelist|Player Camps|Trade Post]

im assumeing the reason its taking so long is something hardwarewise broke.

so give a day or 2 for shipping and it should be up soon i hope, i really dont want to play dayz anymore if this server goes down

The issue should be fixed tomorrow, a fibre switch seemed to be the problem. Sorry for the long downtime for some of you, we should be back up and running before the weekend!

RP servers say u have to say to the guy u want to rob "this is a hold up!" before u do anything....who the fuck does that when the other guy is holding a gun lmao

I luv RP but the rules in most servers are just dumb and not made for DayZ.

If u shoot people for no reason then yes I understand but if I'm gonna shoot someone for there weapons then why the hell should I tell them cuz there gonna shit first then lol

Edited by Maniacmike

Na counter strike source u gimp.

But ya some rules are strange.

U ever play SAMP or MTA RP? No?

Then stfu.

It seems you never play in Rp server

as for bandit need to state that he is robbing you not just shoot a passing innocent guys

if he have gun,you have gun

you tell him to not face you with his gun,and he is not listening you can shoot him

but if he comply and drop his gun bag etc

you cannot shot him

as I play in this server,its more fun as bandit need to be smart..not just some assh*le camping on the hill sniping fresh spawn..

and i ever get robbed by a fresh spawn with a hatchet..and i got gun..

as he hide and i didnt see him,i dont know what gun he have..after i drop my thing and move on then hide around the corner.I see him taking my thing,and he is just holding a hatchet..-____-''

Robbing Rp style..zzz

• Like 1

Na counter strike source u gimp.

But ya some rules are strange.

U ever play SAMP or MTA RP? No?

Then stfu.

AHAHAHAHA lol look at this kid get angry

• Like 1

I have been playing on this server for a few weeks now and honestly its much more fun the public servers flooded with hackers and AS50 guys who camp the coast. The people are friendly (for the most part :P), the rules may not be perfect and i myself and others might have a couple of issues with them but it works in the majority of cases and everyone has fun. Hiding in a bush and waiting for lone survivors as a bandit takes more skill then blindly popping shots with a sniper rifle from afar at anyone who walks past (+ its more fun). Waiting on the side of the road in the bushes/forest, about too ambush a passing convoy is also great fun, even helping people with whatever they need is fun.

What makes this server great for the most part is the people who play here, without them and their creativity there wouldn't be any Traders (CTC faction), helpful medics (EMS), those while sometimes frustrating organised bandits (BB) but without them it wouldn't be as fun, and all the other Groups/Factions with mixed motives, they really bring the server together.

I only still play DayZ now because of this server and its community.

The connection issues have been resolved! You should be now able to visit the website and play once again!

Sorry for the long downtime!

• Like 1

i been playing on this server for a few weeks was recommended by friend after i was about 2 give up on dayz and let it rust on shelf as the constant sniping as i new spawned or suddenly a guy appears in front and im dead was wearing a bit thin ....tbh i thought it would be a bit boring like living on a commune or summit but let me tell you ive had some adrenalin pumping times on ere and this server never seems to disappoint with the way groups have formed alliances and betrayal i love it the dramas never end ..nice one rolle

Best server i played on all the 4 months i played DayZ.

Really nice community and GMs that work hard to get the server clean, i rlly would love to play with this community even in standalone but things will change and iam sad about that.

greetz

Van

I can easily say that this is the best dayz server ive played on since i started playing day-Z, And to those who think there is no action here is totally wrong! Currenly im in a bandit clan that rules Rp 2, and we have huge firefights with competeing clans. And its much more intense with the rules that makes you HAVE to make conctact with somone instead of just killing on sight.

If you are intrested you should read the rules and make a whitelist application! remember to write as serious as you can because im pretty sure Rolle is only looking for mature people that follws the rules! good luck

Heres the therad of my clan if you want to check out the videos that we have made sofar ! :D

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-bb-group-thread-and-our-videos

Edited by Anand

New vehicles have been added to the donation shop, check them out! These new vehicles will also be added to the normal server spawn next week, you will be able to get them without donating as well :)

Edited by Rolle

the server gets better all ths time, ive had alot of fun for the last 14 days alive on the server. great people even the bandit clans are respectfull so long as your respectfull and listen to them.

bans are quick to come for people who cause problems, this server probly has the most hands on support from admins and game masters.

keep up the good work rolle i woulndt be playing dayz still if it wastn for you and your wounderfull server

Helicopter spawn rate has been reduced to make them more rare. Also the limit is now max 2 helicopters per server.

Still got M107's so we can pop a passing vehicle? If so, awesome. If not, meh. Have you guys got any custom mods on the server fixing a few bugs and exploits? If not, I would certainly recommend it. Going to sign up tonight with my squad, hopefully looking to get some bandit action :D

M107 is still in the game, you can't just shoot at vehicles passing by, it's considered as KoS. You have to interact with the players inside the car (have a man on the road to stop the vehicle perhaps?).

We have all fixes included in the Bliss, works good most of the time.

Been playing on this server for over a month now. Overall quite a positive experience. There are still plenty of bandits playing, but they need to get up close and personal to rob you, it's a nice change from just getting pegged from 400m out by some guy and his AS50. I'm in the Toronto area of Canada and I get very playable pings on this server, so east coast NA players should have no issues.

Amazing community and stable servers. Fantastic admins and all around a excellent time. Highly recommend. Bump +1

Awesome server, the admin Rolle is a real cool guy.

Still some assholes on the server, but a LOT less than on public hives!