Sign in to follow this  
PatrickMcGaha

Server 1931 FUNNY LOL

Okay so me and my friends fixed a motorcycle, and a boat and found a bicycle and we took the PBX and then we go to skalitski island and we kill an animal and get 10 raw meats. My friend had no space so he put 2 grenades in it lol then he put a coke in there and I made fun of him for it. A few seconds later we get teleported by a guy named "WALKER TEXAS RANGER" and we all died. I started talking crap about him and then the admin came in and I was cursing WALKER TEXAS RANGER off and then some guy named MAV told me to cut the SH*T and I said back "MAV GO SUCK ON A CHODE" and I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE LOL IT WAS SO FUNNY IT MADE MY NIGHT AND I AM STILL LAUGHING ABOUT IT LOL!

this post is dumb and I am dumb for reading it.

I was thinking the same thing. You said it first. It would be nice to get back the IQ point I just lost.

I'm glad that, "GO SUCK ON A CHODE" meant something to you and "Mav". Please note however that not everyone here is up to speed with the latest terms of endearment / derision in your country, and that randomly spouting capital letters comes across as a sign of someone having an IQ similar to their shoe size.

Thank you.

You know what all of you dumb asses are just ridiculous I posted this to share my thoughts. And what do you do? You spit on them well go xxFxxUxxCxxKxx yourself and have a nice day :)