Is this stuff any good?

CCO SD

M429

FAL PN/NVS

AS50

M240

That would it.

Edited by Titanic3

Quick note. None of this is hacked by atleast us. We found these and moved them to our camp.

Noob gear.

Wouldnt bother.

Damn I'll try harder then.

Noob gear.

Wouldnt bother.

Better than nothing. I'd keep that in case one of your members die, then he can run back to that base camp and gear up again. At least that's what my squad does. Of course, it is then your job to go look for a replacement. :)

Damn dupers and hoarders.

I know right. We found like 5 cars. We took those three and made camp with all that shit. Hackers on the server earlier made all the cars go to one spot and we killed the hacker and ran off with like 3 helis, but then the hacker killed us all. It was fun.

Have you set up an ambush for these clowns?

Nope, Hacker just killed everyone cept us anyways. We got the message from someone in the side saying "HACKER KILLED ME" so we just left.

The cars are hacked btw

No their not. Look at the DayZ database spawn. They actually do spawn.

edit:We found the truck and repaired it from scratch.

Edited by Ashnik

Not at all, trashloot of some sort?

We do have some tin cans :D

No their not. Look at the DayZ database spawn. They actually do spawn.

edit:We found the truck and repaired it from scratch.

The V3S looks legit, but the grey truck looks hacked and why doesn't the ural civil 2 have a tarp covering the back?

The V3S looks legit, but the grey truck looks hacked and why doesn't the ural civil 2 have a tarp covering the back?

Rocket added a new pickup, it is a (tube frame). The tarp was destroyed some how. We hit a tree and it just vanished it was weird. The civil is just glitched we think.

Rocket added a new pickup, it is a (tube frame). The tarp was destroyed some how. We hit a tree and it just vanished it was weird. The civil is just glitched we think.

Ahh alright, I haven't been on in several days I guess I missed seein about the new truck :) it looks pretty sweet

Ahh alright, I haven't been on in several days I guess I missed seein about the new truck :) it looks pretty sweet

It's pretty nice. The server we found this stuff on is sadly full of fuckin hackers cause the owner sleeps all damn day.

CCO SD

M429

FAL PN/NVS

AS50

M240

That would it.

I like your list of what are the good guns there, except I would switch out the FAL PN/NVS for a DMR. He has the NVGs alread so the DMR will work Day or night unlike the FAL and the ammo is far less rare.

Noob gear.

Wouldnt bother.

Really? Other then the L85, what gun would you take over the guns in them trucks??

Edited by BTT`

It's pretty nice. The server we found this stuff on is sadly full of fuckin hackers cause the owner sleeps all damn day.

Sadly this is true about all servers now. I started playing Lingor Island and have only encountered 1 hacker with godmode in my 5 days of playing it.

Obviously hacked by you. For one no one is going to store 2 Urals and a Hilux close enough to the coast so you are able to get there without having to kill 1 zombie, then there are the people on the chat complaining about hackers. Hackers arent dumb enough to be on a server, and leave all that shit in one place, without anyone being nearby, why arent they in the Ural's? All signs point to the fact its you

your vehicles save gear?? :huh:

Yea. Why don't yours?

Obviously hacked by you. For one no one is going to store 2 Urals and a Hilux close enough to the coast so you are able to get there without having to kill 1 zombie, then there are the people on the chat complaining about hackers. Hackers arent dumb enough to be on a server, and leave all that shit in one place, without anyone being nearby, why arent they in the Ural's? All signs point to the fact its you

Lol your a plain old idiot. It's a private hive server first of all, theres ALWAYS hackers. Infact we found every car in the whole game in one spot, because a hacker moved them all there. The server restarted and everything went back to normal. You blaming me of hacking it is just dumb. Why don't we have L85s? or more ghillies? Why are my guys wearing camo clothing, because it's what we found. If I was a hacker I would just spawn fucking helis not urals and pickups. Your an absolute idiot. By the way hacked weapons by the 20s, but by the 1s,2s, and 3s.

You obviously don't understand how little hackers care about spawning in random things.. My friend spawned in 25 ATVs at once and then left them there because he was testing a script