Ashnik

Is this stuff any good?

You obviously don't understand how little hackers care about spawning in random things.. My friend spawned in 25 ATVs at once and then left them there because he was testing a script

Thank you for backing me up on this. If I wanted cool shit I wouldn't store it in a car. I would just spawn it whenever I want it, and why a pick up and urals? Why not 20 helis or something for my group. God some people man.

Obviously hacked by you. For one no one is going to store 2 Urals and a Hilux close enough to the coast so you are able to get there without having to kill 1 zombie, then there are the people on the chat complaining about hackers. Hackers arent dumb enough to be on a server, and leave all that shit in one place, without anyone being nearby, why arent they in the Ural's? All signs point to the fact its you

Another thing, wtf about the coast? We are parked WAY up north for God sake. We arn't anywhere near the coast.

Obviously hacked by you. For one no one is going to store 2 Urals and a Hilux close enough to the coast so you are able to get there without having to kill 1 zombie, then there are the people on the chat complaining about hackers. Hackers arent dumb enough to be on a server, and leave all that shit in one place, without anyone being nearby, why arent they in the Ural's? All signs point to the fact its you

Why are you assuming he was near the beach? Can someone not die, spawn at the beach and be picked up by friend/s who they are playing with and using team speak/vent? Brought up north ( or anywhere on the map) by a GAZ, UAZ, Dirt Bike, ATV, etc etc...

Maybe that guy in Office Space was not that crazy making a 'Jump to conclusions" mat. lol

Another thing, wtf about the coast? We are parked WAY up north for God sake. We arn't anywhere near the coast.

So you are all the way up north and you haven't killed 1 zombie... Obvious hacking. And i do know about hacking, and i know duping that many weapons takes alot of time, not something a hacker is just going to through away

Why are you assuming he was near the beach? Can someone not die, spawn at the beach and be picked up by friend/s who they are playing with and using team speak/vent? Brought up north ( or anywhere on the map) by a GAZ, UAZ, Dirt Bike, ATV, etc etc...

Maybe that guy in Office Space was not that crazy making a 'Jump to conclusions" mat. lol

Oh shit I just noticed my stats are at zero. I think it was from changing my clothes. I got teleported to the ocean or something or maybe I'm a bandit. I killed like 20 zombies while heading to our camp. What the fuck..

So you are all the way up north and you haven't killed 1 zombie... Obvious hacking. And i do know about hacking, and i know duping that many weapons takes alot of time, not something a hacker is just going to through away

Learn about what you're talking about before you speak you dope. Hackers can spawn in 100s of weapons instantly whenever they want. They can spawn ammo crates when they first spawn and pick up every single piece of gear that they want in about 5 minutes time. Then they can still have another 30 seconds to pick out the car they will be driving around.

You are obviously lacking the ability to understand that being up north with 0 kills does not imply hacking! I have run up north many, many times....all I need is a can of soda and I can be anywhere in the map before I need to deal with zeds or other players.

Too many coincidences, the hackers not being there, yet people in the chat saying there are hackers, no zombie kills, your friends had a mode of transport for you. Don't believe

You realize when you change clothes, get a bandit or hero skin, the debug resets completely. Look at my blood first of all, That's not a gunshot blood loss, that's zombies hitting me blood loss. You sir are a fucking idiot. Havn't you ever gotten the hero or bandit skin or changed clothes? Cause it resets the stuff. Plus I could just spawn and sit at the coast waiting without a gun then move up north. Go back to your assumptions, do whatever the hell you want, but your stupid, and you can't fix stupid.

Oh shit I just noticed my stats are at zero. I think it was from changing my clothes. I got teleported to the ocean or something or maybe I'm a bandit. I killed like 20 zombies while heading to our camp. What the fuck..

Yet another way to have 0 stats while not being a fresh spawn. I guess some people will just call everyone a hacker...more then likely people without much experience in the game.

Edited by BTT`

Too many coincidences, the hackers not being there, yet people in the chat saying there are hackers, no zombie kills, your friends had a mode of transport for you. Don't believe

You sound like you have no friends, and have never had a car in your entire time of playing DayZ. I have been playing since you started with a fuckin makarov. If I was a hacker I would have been banned LONG ago. Yet again, changing clothes resets your debug, I changed into that ghillie right at camp.

You realize when you change clothes, get a bandit or hero skin, the debug resets completely. Look at my blood first of all, That's not a gunshot blood loss, that's zombies hitting me blood loss. You sir are a fucking idiot. Havn't you ever gotten the hero or bandit skin or changed clothes? Cause it resets the stuff. Plus I could just spawn and sit at the coast waiting without a gun then move up north. Go back to your assumptions, do whatever the hell you want, but your stupid, and you can't fix stupid.

Getting defensive, Hacking is obvious

You sound like you have no friends, and have never had a car in your entire time of playing DayZ. I have been playing since you started with a fuckin makarov. If I was a hacker I would have been banned LONG ago. Yet again, changing clothes resets your debug, I changed into that ghillie right at camp.

So you are some veteran of Dayz, yet you are unsure about whether or not any of that gear is any good. More likely situation, you hacked, decided to gloat about it, pretending your just a newbie and "randomly" came across this shit. Obvious hacking is obvious

Getting defensive, Hacking is obvious

LOL You a fucking idiot. I'm entitled to my opinion. You have no idea what a script kiddie is. What are you gonna do? Report me or someshit, cause I'll just appeal easily. Please explain how I'm hacking, and why don't my 20 buddies (2 only show in the pic) are not wearing ghillies. We use mumble to talk ingame so it's not like side chat shit. Read the hacking shit better in the corner aswell. There was a guy named Aaron (2) who hacked and killed everyone earlier. HERE just join the server and ask around they all know me and Marrex. Us-La it's a private hive.

So you are some veteran of Dayz, yet you are unsure about whether or not any of that gear is any good. More likely situation, you hacked, decided to gloat about it, pretending your just a newbie and "randomly" came across this shit. Obvious hacking is obvious

OMG lol, The topic post is a fucking joke, christ you austy basterd. Here go look at my screenshots on DayZ.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tehcooltaur

its your own fault ... you should have known that posting pictures of cars that are not in the hive version of the game always cause trouble ....

LOL You a fucking idiot. I'm entitled to my opinion. You have no idea what a script kiddie is. What are you gonna do? Report me or someshit, cause I'll just appeal easily. Please explain how I'm hacking, and why don't my 20 buddies (2 only show in the pic) are not wearing ghillies. We use mumble to talk ingame so it's not like side chat shit. Read the hacking shit better in the corner aswell. There was a guy named Aaron (2) who hacked and killed everyone earlier. HERE just join the server and ask around they all know me and Marrex. Us-La it's a private hive.

Claims he is entitles to his own opinion, whilst calling me a fucking idiot, and saying i have no friends for stating mine. Obvious gimp/hacker/12 year old

Claims he is entitles to his own opinion, whilst calling me a fucking idiot, and saying i have no friends for stating mine. Obvious gimp/hacker/12 year old

Lol. Personally I'll just stop this here. People can tick me off sure, but you sir, just annoy me. You have no idea what your talking about at all. Three people have backed me up, but yet your hard headedness is so strong you hold your own opinions so tightly. Believe what you want, but if I was a hacker I would be in helis jousting or something. Argueing over the internet is worthless and your wasting your own time and mine, so just leave the topic, I would if I wasn't the person who made it.

its your own fault ... you should have known that posting pictures of cars that are not in the hive version of the game always cause trouble ....

Those are all legit even on non-private hives. I have found the brown URAL before, and I think the pickup is new or something. We found it in Dalona or something and it had no tires and was red with everything.

The brown one is a V3S

Thanks XD.

Those are all legit even on non-private hives. I have found the brown URAL before, and I think the pickup is new or something. We found it in Dalona or something and it had no tires and was red with everything.

yeah its a V3S as mentioned above ... its legit ... but the Ural Civilian 2 (Blue) is def a non hive vehicle ... never heard about the "new" pickup ... any links regarding this?

I like your list of what are the good guns there, except I would switch out the FAL PN/NVS for a DMR. He has the NVGs alread so the DMR will work Day or night unlike the FAL and the ammo is far less rare.

I always prefer the .50 cal snipers over any other (tried all except the SVD). Too many combat loggers, one hit kill prevents them from doing it. They're dead before they even hear the gunshot, literally. Sometimes, headshots aren't possible, wall blocking, a fence or a rock is covering them. One .50 to Any body part and they're done. As for night time, I have tried sniping at night with a .50 before. I also had a L85 with me. I can imagine it would work with NVGs as well. Spot them, wait until they stop, put your crosshairs on them, zoom in, pow.

Nothing wrong with switching servers either if it's night time. ;)

yeah its a V3S as mentioned above ... its legit ... but the Ural Civilian 2 (Blue) is def a non hive vehicle ... never heard about the "new" pickup ... any links regarding this?

I didn't know bout the Civil 2, but the pickup is called a (tube frame). That's all I know, we found it next to the huge metal barn and fixed it up from scratch