Imafighter

Green Mountain

Since I heard the loot in that place is crap, I'm thinking it might be a good place to set up base, due to not a lot of people visiting it. Or at least, till vehicles are fixed. Then it might not be safe. Your opinion? Good place to stay or bad?

I will agree with Helicopter Hunter. IMO any place with a vehicle spawn in there, let alone two is a bad place to have a base. But, I am considered a newbie in Dayz so take everything I say with a grain of salt :)

One of the most valuable vehicles in the game spawns there and people go there constantly to check for it. Very bad idea.

So...if I wanted to be a bandit, that would be a good place to camp. But if I didn't, I would be better off somewhere else?

First of all, now people are going to be checking for camps there. Second, the graphics glitches are going to make it hard. Third, people still do check there.

Stay the fuck away from a highly infested Zombie Spawn area with a base.

Duhfuq is wrong with you?

I like taking risks.

First of all, now people are going to be checking for camps there. Second, the graphics glitches are going to make it hard. Third, people still do check there.

What graphic's glitch...?

The only thing you will want to do at Green Mountain is to get a radio and listen to that transmission. Green Mountain is not a good place to set up base, since the zombie spawn up there will be a nuisance, along with the risk of players who delve to the rumors.

Theres a very distinct difference between risky and stupid.

Its a gamble.

UAZ and ATV spawn there, both pretty good. If I wanted to be a bandit, I could camp there, and kill anybody coming after them. But if I just wanted to live as a hermit, I would be better off living somewhere else, like the lakes to the NE?

Its a gamble.

UAZ and ATV spawn there, both pretty good. If I wanted to be a bandit, I could camp there, and kill anybody coming after them. But if I just wanted to live as a hermit, I would be better off living somewhere else, like the lakes to the NE?

Camp where you want. I'm a bandit. I camp all the way to the north.

And drive down to cherno to kill people.

• Like 1

If you want a camp, you build it away from any location that spawns something. Green Mountain is just a bad place to be when a dozen or more zombies spawn when you come to it lol It's not even that good of a spot to camp since even if vehicles spawn, they are pretty rare for the most part and most people are sensible enough not to go there lol

Green Mountain? I know of the place. Very bad things happen there, very bad. It'd be best to stay away, far, far away. The mountain can see into your soul.

• Like 1

There's always an awful lot of flies on green mountain. Sometimes it's the mass graves, and sometimes it's the noobs.

hi, see sig, you know i'm right

Seems to me that you're just butthurt about getting "hacked." Your Steam wasn't hacked because of Dayz, it was hacked because of you.

If that place is calling to you, you should go. just don't expect to leave...

We do NOT talk about the Green Mountain! This cursed place - I went there one time.

I cannot talk about it. Haunting ghosts.....evil place........do not go there, don't even think about it.

We do NOT talk about the Green Mountain! This cursed place - I went there one time.

I cannot talk about it. Haunting ghosts.....evil place........do not go there, don't even think about it.

Didn't seem haunted.

Even went there at night.