polli

Are you kidding? Moderated server report forum?

Dear Moderators and Dev´s

You make a special forum for reporting servers, but have you thougt about a special Forum to help the Admins? The only answear we get here is: That´s the rules. Agre or blacklist. Full Stop.

Are you not willing to help us admins against Bugs, glitches, exploits, cheats and hacks?

There is more activity in the reporting forums than in the help forums which not really exist.

The mod and the forums confusing me more and more. I can´t understand your thoughts.

I spend hours over hours to administrate my server and help myself to get all running smooth and fine. But there is not enough support from dev´s and moderators. Only the community helped me allot and wrote helpfull threads. What about you, dear moderators and dev´s? It seems that you more working against admins than to help them with there proplems.

Just my 2 cent.

The Devs are busy. Plus frightened to come here anymore as there are a gaggle of fools who clog the forums with stupidity directed at Rocket every time he does post here.

The Moderators are just like you are as a server admin. They do what they can as time allows but this isn't their job or anything.

Relax. Go drink some cool-aid.

• Like 2

The forum here is great, i hope you find the help you need. Everybody tries hard to help and make the game experience better. I hope you understand how frickin huge the project has become and the admins can´t help you with bugs, glitches, exploits, cheats and hacks unless they developed a new patch. It is still alpha! i hope you manage to run your server. We need dedicated admins and that you are pissed just shows that you care for the mod in some way. Maybe you should get in touch with some other German server admins.

good luck try to relax more and keep it running. Rudson.

Afraid.. Hahah.. dude wtf ever.. they are not affraid to come here.. They can post and lock anything on here.. Why would they be fearfull.. they are the admins.. Pretty funny response.

Pretty much what Ped said.

Imagine the this forum as a hosted server.

The whiny users are the "rampant hackers."

The admins/staff are the "server owners."

The scenario is exactly the same.

And, Rocket / DayZ Team can NOT help you with the hacking. It's unfixable, besides on BattleEye's part.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

Afraid.. Hahah.. dude wtf ever.. they are not affraid to come here.. They can post and lock anything on here.. Why would they be fearfull.. they are the admins.. Pretty funny response.

Rocket has said it himself.

The DayZ mod was supposed to work around 30k - 50k people. But look at it now. 1.25mil+ unique users.

The community has grown too big for Rocket to keep up with, especially now that the standalone has been announced and so has its release date.

Hi Polli.

We do have a server host forum, if you host a server and you aren't in there it is a mistake. Try contacting one of the community support guys, they wear red forum colours.

My server is running fine for now. Thanks btw :)

I only want to have more support FOR admins not AGAINST.

I have respect for the work the moderators do. I don´t want to blame someone. Just my thougts about the situation atm.

There is no statement from the dev what happens with the mod for now. Can i stop my server because there is no fix comming out? The last fix was only a "over the weekend fix" which is three weeks ago.

Hi Polli.

We do have a server host forum, if you host a server and you aren't in there it is a mistake. Try contacting one of the community support guys, they wear red forum colours.

Ok. Good to know. I will get in contact with these guys. Thanks :)