Sign in to follow this  
Konfuzius (DayZ)

DayZ Videos that everyone should know

There are a few great videos out there that every DayZ - Player should know.

DayZ - Survival of the fittest:

DayZ - Lost Tape:

This videos give a pretty good example about the spirit of dayZ and i would love to see more like them.

Do you know any like these?

Post them in the comments if you know more of them!

I can already see someone posting "MAI LETS PLAY IS RELY GUUD!"

So far, all these videos are really good, lets keep it that way.

best video on YT about DayZ is this :

he done 3 series with many episodes, exelent clips, action all the way. if he is here on forum also big respect for him. I watched 1st series also but cant find it right now.

these videos give this game too much...credit. It is not nearly as exciting as these videos make it out to be. Not hunting players, only killing zombies..How is that fun? What is so fun about sitting around a camp fire with tents? People bitch they want to be a hero and not kill anybody, but if somebody kills them, they are a POS. If this game was anything like these videos, as suspenseful, dramatic, etc etc...This game would be Legen...Wait for it..DARY

he done 3 series with many episodes, exelent clips, action all the way. if he is here on forum also big respect for him. I watched 1st series also but cant find it right now.

u must be joking..Those guys are terribad. He found a dead survivor who had a makorav, some food, etc and he said he was loaded..Give me a break. The only real good video was the first one from the OP

LOOOOOOOOL!!! Oh my life did i laugh at this. Oh and for the other video's; top notch stuff.

This is a good introduction video for people -

yunoembed.jpg

Edited by puppetworx

u must be joking..Those guys are terribad. He found a dead survivor who had a makorav, some food, etc and he said he was loaded..Give me a break. The only real good video was the first one from the OP

they made those clips as they learned game. that is why that is exelent stuff. There is a lot more noob stuff there, but they are not ashamed to give us to see that situations. quality of clips are exelent, he done exelent job.

i am sick of those "pro" players clips, they dont show anything usefull.

This actually made me chuckle.

LMAO - took his own gun out of his back pack and shot him with it. This is the way to rob people in dayz, talk to them in open and distract then fuck them over. Much more entertaining than simply KOS. I was thinking he was going to follow him till he stopped and rob his pack and kill him like that but this was way better :) lol

Wtf was this? I sat there watching, waiting for some action... But was just some guy running around. I see myself do that all day. Why is this up as a video?