Sign in to follow this  
Khandelios

People Leaving DayZ

Sup, i know you have already been informed about the Hackers on DayZ but seriously this is getting fucking out of control 5 servers IN A ROW i go on all from diffrent hosters.. Teleported, Nuked, Hacked Vehicles, so many people are just leaving DayZ because of the outrageous amount of hackers.. Like just look up on youtube " Hackers on DayZ " about 3780 results, thats only ones that have been posted.. 5 Squad Mates have quit/taking rests of DayZ and 8 of my friends from school/irl have uninstalled it.. I know its becoming a Stand Alone game but we don't know when its coming out not to mention the new competition with WarZ, fix the game.

It's boring. That's why

It cannot be fixed until standalone. Most people are simply waiting for 1.7.3. Expect another surge as soon as it is released. It has always been this way.

We do know when it's coming out.

It's scheduled to come out this October / end of November.

And Rocket himself has said in an interview that he has hoped that the mod would die down a bit, because they just can't keep up with the current community.

And there is nothing to "fix." When the standalone comes out, everything will be built from scratch. The code, the models/animations/AI(To some degree), etc.

It will be a new product. DayZ, for the moment, is just a modification of a pre-existing product that was broken to begin with.

• Like 6

I lol'd when you said that WarZ poses a potential threat to DayZ.

Don't just make an account here to rant about things that aren't even in the hand of the DayZ developers.

And even if they controlled BattleEye, did you think that they were doing nothing? And because you made a thread now they will?

It will be like a lot like Minecraft.

You will play it like mad, get bored then stop.

New features are added.

You play it again like mad then stop.

You then go to the forum and post in yet another stupid "THIS GAME IS DYING!!!!!" thread and tell the OP to go eat a million dicks.

• Like 2

Close to 14 days now playing DayZ, never saw/realised a hack(er) so far but I`m also not running around in high poulated areas.

Also before you leave tell me please which server and what spot I can find your stuffz, if something is left ofc.

Freedom of speech bud, i can give my opinion to whoever the hell i wanna give it too whether they listen or not thats not my problem, imo the DayZ Dev's are slacking off WarZ is a threat to DayZ because its already announced, screenshots not that ill be playing it but most people will be.

I'm leaving too.

Only because I have a tee time booked for 3.30pm, then I'll be back online this evening.

Play it or don't play it, the choice is yours. I agree there are issues and problems but if you can't get past them then spend your time elsewhere. You'll feel better for it.

• Like 3

Freedom of speech bud, i can give my opinion to whoever the hell i wanna give it too whether they listen or not thats not my problem, imo the DayZ Dev's are slacking off WarZ is a threat to DayZ because its already announced, screenshots not that ill be playing it but most people will be.

DayZ dev*... As it's still just Rocket until he's got the right team for DayZ standalone.. Which I might add is probably the only reason 1.7.3 isn't out, he's busy doing interviews and getting shit sorted for standalone

Edited by JamesButlin
  • Like 1

Game has been fun but the novelty has warn off for me pretty much done all the game has to offer,out of all my mates that played and got me into this im the only one left playing now lol

Yeah you're a retard.

It's BatleEye that takes care of the anti-cheat eninge, not the DayZ developers.

Also search on youtube: Rino Crunch - WarZ scam.

That will explain alot.

They basically took their other game (wich has a metascore of like 15) and added zombies.

Some of the screenshots are even shopped and came straight out of War Inc.

Nobody knows the developers etc, they're not giving away any information over WarZ wich indicates that they have shit.

I dunno if I'm one of the lucky few but in the few months I've been playing I have yet to encounter anything remotely near hacking or a hacker. Well of course now that I've said that I'll probably encounter one today.

Freedom of speech goes both ways. It is our opinion and right to tell you to go sit in a pile of shit and wait for the winter.

DayZ dev*... As it's still just Rocket until he's got the right team for DayZ standalone.. Which I might add is probably the only reason 1.7.3 isn't out, he's busy doing interviews and getting shit sorted for standalone

Actually Bohemia Interactive and some other people have been working with Rocket to prepare the standalone. People like the main guy behind Bohemia and some of the lead coders. Rocket has also been working with DayZ and ARMA 3, before the standalone was announced.

• Like 1

I dunno if I'm one of the lucky few but in the few months I've been playing I have yet to encounter anything remotely near hacking or a hacker. Well of course now that I've said that I'll probably encounter one today.

I've been teleported into the thunderdome once but I left straight away, nothing since.. I play on largely EU servers, maybe it's more common on US servers?

• Like 1

Yeah you're a retard.

It's BatleEye that takes care of the anti-cheat eninge, not the DayZ developers.

Also search on youtube: Rino Crunch - WarZ scam.

That will explain alot.

They basically took their other game (wich has a metascore of like 15) and added zombies.

Some of the screenshots are even shopped and came straight out of War Inc.

Nobody knows the developers etc, they're not giving away any information over WarZ wich indicates that they have shit.

Did i say DayZ Devs took care of cheaters? No im saying Dayz "Dev" are slacking off with the game glitches bugs etc

im on a break too due to droping my allienware laptop. hopefully be fixed for the stand alone cz this game is top dawg!

as for warz it looks crap its a mod for war incorporated that sucks ass

I havent seen a hacker to date.. Been a little over a month and a half since I started playing. I completely agree that this game has many bugs that should be dealt with immediately, but seeing how in a few months the standalone will be out I cant really see why he would continue to devote as much time and effort into something that isnt going to generate anymore income for BI.

I honestly can only think of one bug that is left in this game that really has a negative effect on my game play and that is the tents and vehicles not saving equipment. If they can fix this one bug I am sure this game will be just as enjoyable as it was two weeks ago.