miragexl

Found a ghosters den on my server.

Oh look nice ghosting again, followed by a disconnect.

I ran in from Balota hence the no bandit skin. Then walked around in the dark and went up the tallest building where i was shot by a dude with a AS-50 TWS.

Don't worry! Seriously each of those tents are full.

Hoping this draws some attention to my server as it's been dead recently too :(

yeah nice idea, advertise for your server by giving away tons of cheated loot. some guys in this community are really disgusting. :(

You wasn't shot by him, I shot you. 1k Out.

I know I wasnt shot by him it was an AS-50 TWS that killed me not a DMR like that guy had. Enjoy all your hacked loot. I see why your server is dying with all the rampant hacking done by the owners.

They just ghost items.

And im for playing how its meant to, exploit free. Otherwise i wouldn't post it.

this hipocrisy is pathetic. you ARE distributing hacked loot as an advertisement for your server. you ARE damaging the community by being a part of the problem. you DO exploit the game. have a good day.

Hacking? Okay when we get banned come back. Just mad that you tried to ghost and failed.

Flygamer no, They are still there.

Edited by GRT Morgan

@Spliff Do i use those items no?

Can i be asked to blow it up everytime? No.

Go back with your friend and fail being bandits cause we took you three out as soon as you shot at us.

Have a nice day.

Also as the concern for hacking on the server is about.

Any DayZ admin/moderator can feel free to publicly post any 'hacks' i do.

Never have, never will.

You just suck.

@Spliff Do i use those items no?

Can i be asked to blow it up everytime? No.

Go back with your friend and fail being bandits cause we took you three out as soon as you shot at us.

Have a nice day.

If it was a legit fight and you didnt have all the TWS I would have wrecked your whole squad. Don't think you're good or they failed. You have a gun that isnt in the game and for good reasons. You really ain't shit without those TWSs. They were the only reason I died at all.

Also as the concern for hacking on the server is about.

Any DayZ admin/moderator can feel free to publicly post any 'hacks' i do.

Never have, never will.

You just suck.

Yes we suck because we dont have thermal AS-50s that can 1 shot people from out of our view distance.

Who said i had a TWS?.

Stop raging that you suck, Nothing more to add to you.

Your entire team failed.

You even panicked after you shot one of my guys and logged out.

Stick to recruit servers.

We dont hack. Sorry you died trying to ghost in on me on rooftop. You complain against hacking... which we have kicked out members for doing. However, its ok for you to ghost in on the rooftop. Get a grip.

Heres the deal. Cherno 1030 is friendly to all non-bandits. If your a bandit then you die. Dont go complain about hacks on the forums lol.

To all friendly players looking for a bit of good loot its still here. Come check it out. Worse case scenerio we are crazed hackers and you die... (which you wont). Best case scenerio you leave with some loot and like the server.

Who said i had a TWS?.

Your entire team failed.

I said you have a TWS because thats the only way you can make that shot at night from a click out and I hit kill me. It's the only possible answer. I never ghosted anyone. Ghosting implies logging while in combat to reposition and gain advantage. All i ever did was log into the server from a day server where I could actually see to get to Cherno.

Okay, Believe what you will HGM.

Looks like someone needs to experience some more DayZ before thinking they know it all.

Bye Mr. Bandit.

i have never, and will never go to your "LOOK WE HAVE HACKED LOOT! COME GET IT!" server. it's funny how you instantly create some stories in your minds who i must have been that you killed, that i tried to "ghost" on you and now am mad because it did'nt work or whatever.

WOW. i just read your advertisement post here and thought it's quite sad. expecially so because you do not seem to understand why what you are doing here with this thread is bad for the community. all that attitude here that using hacked/duped weapons is perfectly fine as long as you did'nt hack them in by yourself is just so... i don't know. immature and short-sighted.

i'm so glad that i'm different.

Okay, Believe what you will HGM.

Looks like someone needs to experience some more DayZ before thinking they know it all.

Bye Mr. Bandit.

I do know pretty much all of it. Don't let my low post count confuse you Ive been playing since Mid May. That shot you said was impossible from 1k away with a regular AS-50. It was night and the view distance was barely over 600 or 700m. Even with your gamma turned up that shot is impossible. Hence I say your using a TWS AS-50. Anyways I do think your hacking or have some hacker camp youre raiding otherwise how would all of you have soldier clothing and TWSs? Its the simplest explanation and the right one.

The soldier outfits are easy and i dont feel bad about that. Once upon a time. I was thunderdomed. I kept soldier clothing and gave a bunch away because its really no different then camo or gillie. It actually is less of an advantage then a gillie. They change what we look like and its purely cosmetic. We all love the way the soldier clothing looked and put it in our tents. Naturally now we have way to many soldier uniforms because of the hive saving problem. We cant delete them... why not use them. Its not an OP weapon its a skin...

Was anybody named Dan playing last night around 2-34am? I was with a friend and i met u around only one tent and then we made our way to the bigger camp. I ran away and truthfully my friend wanted to kill you, but he said he was staring at a wall and then you died. Wth happened? Cause he swears he didnt kill u

At least I think it was Dan.

Edited by Ajvkorn

Blakorr thanks for telling me how to run my server, Pay $70 and then come back to me.

Its the communities now, Your point is invalid.

i don't need to own a server to point out your incompetence.

Who said i had a TWS?.

Your entire team failed.

just fyi, your server shows up as a Recruit server in the filter

just fyi, your server shows up as a Recruit server in the filter

Man he's gonna need to put some aloe on that burn.