miragexl

Found a ghosters den on my server.

That's the name guy. Irrespective it does show as veteran on every medium.

What I don't understand about the admins is... if you know they are ghosting, and you know they are alt-f4'ing, why you don't just ban the players that are doing that? I only ask out of curiousity, not out of ill intent.

What I don't understand about the admins is... if you know they are ghosting, and you know they are alt-f4'ing, why you don't just ban the players that are doing that? I only ask out of curiousity, not out of ill intent.

You can't really ban somebody for duping for a few reasons UNLESS you see them doing it. 1)it's hard to prove who it was that duped it. If you go into a server at night and set up a camp when nobody is in the server, not sure an admin will find out. Once you put weapons in the tent, every time the server resets, it will dupe the items inside the tent. 2)admins can use the items too, so why ban? lol

Ahah, oh you, i'm a bandit by the way i just kill millitary armed players on site, i give the spare gear to un armed players.

Doesn't that make the unarmed player into a a military armed player? :rolleyes:

How do you guys spell "Recruit" in your neck of the woods? :P

bfb06a3e.jpg

That's simply the name of the server and has nothing to do with the actual settings. Server owner could put anything in there. My point was, when I look the server up through the in game filter system, in the info at the bottom it shows it as recruit.

he's not actually talking about ghosting. the guy is referring to duping and using the wrong term.