Kurukururin

List the servers with side channel chat on

I played a server last night with side chat on, and it can be a bit interesting sometimes. Cant remember the name of the server though :( Its hard to find those ones nowadays, so maybe it would be good with a little list with servers that have it enabled. I think the one i was on was a UK one, but not sure. Need help finding them :D

Effectively a hit list for anyone on dayz staff with some free time on their hands. If you find one with it on I would keep it to yourself to make sure it stays on.

Edited by Orcworm
  • Like 2

Effectively a hit list for anyone on dayz staff with some free time on their hands. If you find one with it on I would keep it to yourself to make sure it stays on.

Exactly, this thread smells fishy...

Considering these servers are altering mission parameters to re-enable side-chat, all this thread is going to do is paint a bullseye on these servers.

• Like 1

"Tell me the side chat servers, then when I go play them they will be blacklisted because of editing the mission file!!!"

Is side chat still banned? I had a couple people asking for it and the server hosting rules were modified a couple weeks ago and it no longer says anything about modifying the mission file.

Public servers aren't supposed to have side chat enabled, however private hives, like mine, have it enabled.

Err, sorry to burst your bubble but Private Hives can have it enabled if they like, the one I play on does. Also, rules have been relaxed so it's HIGHLY unlikely that any admins will get any grief for enabling side-chat on any server.

Edited by Fraggle