meehmeeh

Killing unarmed survivors..

A complete waste of ammo

Why didn't you lay down when you engaged the bus?

You clearly have no idea what you're supposed to do with your GPMG - pro tip: it's not singlefire

Edited by Hawk24

Not very impressive. Post a video of you taking on better equipped people and the post that.

Guy at the end was pulling out a gun, I'd shoot his face off too. :D

Guy at the end was pulling out a gun, I'd shoot his face off too. :D

lol he was a cheating noob, pulling out an l85 out of nowhere lol Edited by meehmeeh

Not very impressive. Post a video of you taking on better equipped people and the post that.

Look at my other vids then

I see that you're irritated with how many times you've apparently been killed in this 'deathmatch'. But I also see that you're being blinded by emotions and not realising that it is YOU who allows yourself to die. Don't go to Cherno or Electro. Don't go into the airfields without back-up/help/cover and for god sake - don't walk up to someone and ask if they're friendly.

If you keep dying, it's YOUR FAULT. The only times where it isn't is glitches, bugs and scripters. With all due respect, learn to play Day Z and stop bitching about the current player-base.

-MONSTER

So instead of playing it like a survival horrer play it like call of duty? thanks for proving his point.

I see that you're irritated with how many times you've apparently been killed in this 'deathmatch'. But I also see that you're being blinded by emotions and not realising that it is YOU who allows yourself to die. Don't go to Cherno or Electro. Don't go into the airfields without back-up/help/cover and for god sake - don't walk up to someone and ask if they're friendly.

If you keep dying, it's YOUR FAULT. The only times where it isn't is glitches, bugs and scripters. With all due respect, learn to play Day Z and stop bitching about the current player-base.

-MONSTER

So in other words, the best way to survive is to not go into major cities.

Which makes it a walking simulator. As someone that's lived for a month straight, I can tell you, this game does nothing for actual survival. The same aspects of survival are the same as any other big FPS, just avoid the hot zones.

So...way to prove DayZ is just a fantasy survival game.

The new update makes it a simple choice for me. If they are a bandit...kill em...period. If not a bandit...maybe give em a chance after watching them for a bit.

If I may -

I think the snipers snipe because they get bored and enjoy the sport of marksmanship it provides. Once you're all geared up there isn't much else to do, they figure, and they're sort of right.

I think the survivors get frustrated because sniping for sport would be irrational behavior in a legit zombie apocalypse. No one would ever dare waste the ammo.

There's nothing wrong with either view, though it's unfortunate that there is no mechanism to separate the people who want PvP fun from the people who want an RPG experience. That said, I supsect making ammo a little more precious might go a long way towards encouraging more real worldly rational behavior. It should be worth using your AS50 to raid a rival camp or capture a vehicle, but not sport shooting.

So tired of hearing people bitch about killing unarmed or under geared players. Do you realize somebody with a lee enfield could easily kill somebody who has an automatic? Lee enfield is a very common gun and it's a two shot kill. Ak-74s, etc etc are also strong enough to kill people. I did not see any unarmed players in this game. The first guy in the school shot at them with a pistol, assuming makorov since it did such little damage. The second guy was warned, although why you wouldn't load in with a gun if you have one is beyond me. He could of easily popped out of the room, shot one guy and they would of freaked out and backed up. It's a game that is about survival. Get better or don't play. Learn to use a lee enfield or shotgun and aim for the head...problem solved...Bunch of pansies. If somebody has a hatchet that is one thing, but if he comes anywhere near me I will shoot him.

The saddest thing about this vid is it shows how utterly underpowered zombies are at the moment ....

Bring back bone-breaking zombies!

I get my bones broken by zombies all the time, especially when I have 8k+ health. They need to be consistent. Maybe have to be in shock first before getting a leg broken, but shock can be easily caused instead. I had my leg broken when I had 12k health from a one hit zombie..Was bs lol