PvtBeaner

Another "I quit because..."

we'll you'd be wrong.. i've played the game enough to know, it's a cruel and punishing world in Chernarus, you're going to die - i've died more times than I care to remember to sniper bullets , but i've learned to take my death - even those by hackers & the millions of different glitches... do you see me crying? all the OP can do is learn the Dayz mantra "death is inevitable.. don't become attached to your gear."

alright i respect you but please next time, make a positive contibution to the thread along with your slightly trolly post :P

The community is pretty bad. I think it will improve over time as most of the people who seem to be the worst also seem to be getting bored with the game as well.

Play Lingor Island :) Same game but different map and people are far more friendly.

Also has no graphics glitching and vehicles work plus the buildings are better designed.

All the Lingor servers that are public have Bandits like crazy because sniper rifles and in general military grade weapons are everywhere.

I'm sorry your honeymoon period with the game is over, but instead of just complaining and saying that it doesn't live up to your standards of unachievable excellence why not work to shape the community and make the game better?