Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

Gahhh! Why must everyone be better than me at drawing ponies?! xD

well actually I can't draw at all free hand or anything without digital assistance, well maybe jsut a little but you're probably better

Edited by Bromethius

well actually I can't draw at all free hand or anything without digital assistance, well maybe jsut a little but you're probably better

I believe yours is better xD

post-75804-0-25188300-1345861695_thumb.j

I believe yours is better xD

no I think you have better skills then me I just know how to use higher end programs. trust me I am not better then average in anything compared to anything, mediocrity is my skill

Not a huge fan, but I am fan enough. Assuming one of my friends can swing by my location between now and then and patch me up, I ought to make it. Put me down as a maybe.

Not a huge fan, but I am fan enough. Assuming one of my friends can swing by my location between now and then and patch me up, I ought to make it. Put me down as a maybe.

I have med supplies for you if you can answer this question, what did discord use to change applejack (hint he controlled them with strings)

I wouldn't mind getting in on this meet up. I'm fairly new to Day Z so I might be a bit of a burden but it'd be nice to hang out with some other bronies.

EDIT: Apparently I have to answer a question about the show?

Edited by RDxAJ

I wouldn't mind getting in on this meet up. I'm fairly new to Day Z so I might be a bit of a burden but it'd be nice to hang out with some other bronies.

you wont be a burden most of it is driving around and answer this, what shape and color was the gem spike made that he gave to rarity

Edited by Bromethius

Shaped like a (cartoon) heart and it was ruby red in color.

Edited by RDxAJ

13 episodes and I have no idea about the songs. I didn't even know we knew anything about the new eps other than the total number.

I gave you a new one,

Okay I think your good but awfully suspicious

Ohhhhkay? Why suspicious?

Edit: Scratch that, apparently you guys have a bit of a troll problem.

Edited by RDxAJ

Ohhhhkay? Why suspicious?

new account with a completely obvious pony name without knowing the leaked songs btw here you go

new account with a completely obvious pony name without knowing the leaked songs btw here you go

Ah, I see. I don't really follow Equestria Daily or any of the news sites. Basically if something hasn't been posted in the news section of the Escapist Bronies group I haven't heard about it. I'm not really a hardcore brony, just a fan of the show. And yeah I chose kind of an obvious name hoping to endear myself since you guys seem a bit cautious and since I probably won't be posting anywhere in these forums other than here. Apparently it had the opposite effect. I'm just happy to find a group of people in Day Z who won't shoot me on sight and who're actually willing to work together.

*Songs*

Oh cool, so Cadance isn't going to vanish into the feckin' aether like Luna did for most of season two?

Edited by RDxAJ

*whatever you said*

(deleted to not give haters any ideas), Okay your defiantly a brony I'll tell derpy to add you

Edited by Bromethius

Good point.

thankfully most of the hate is going to some other brony thread on here so we're mostly in the clear, or atleast from the ones who jsut hate message the forums, and nuke my quote from your previous post please i dont want anymore getting the idea Edited by Bromethius

name one male who lives in new appleoosa

Railright.

Now that my weekly Fallout Equestria references have been done, I can once again be hated freely.

• Like 1

Holy crap you guys have been busy! good job :) thanks for the message Sonic, i added the name to the list and also added RDxAJ.

also only a couple of haters... can't complain about that!!

yay indeed!!! got a later shift today so will be around for a bit!! they tried to get me to work tomorrow but that aint happening! Brony Meetup is far more important!

i just have a few more things to sort tonight and when i get home and the pm's of the details will be getting sent out!

Oh yea, I got a call today as well, they wanted me to work on Sunday. I would probably go if it wasn't for the meetup. I can't let Derpy fly that heli...

EDIT: Oh sorry, that call was yesterday, ugh, my brain is not answering today.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Haha i seen my Rota yesterday, just said "No not doing it, got stuff planned" Awww well i have my own chopper anyway ;) expect some epic upside down flight patterns!! and backflips! i love doing backflips...