Cyborg Ninja

I am the manhunter.

Ur a funny guy :D

Next time u post dont forget to mention u got banned for using hacks bro, just a tip.

and want to make an example of this guy ADMIN OF LU286 how bans people for no reason and an other reason why you should not play on this server is because he makes server restarts just how he wants! the best count for a day was almoust 15 restarts for a day! and why is that ohh for dupping items on a tent and for vehicle spawnings!! so this is DraWx what you get for being admin an abusing your rights!!
  • Like 1

I also love hunting a man, and I would relish the opportunity to hunt another manhunter. I'll be seeing you soon son

Edited by Hoffies
  • Like 2

I also enjoy hunting the most dangerous prey. What's your player name bro? I need some better prey, and you seem to fit the bill, being a hunter yourself. Don't be a pussy now

Manhunter.

> Wait on the coast with a CZ550

> See a survivor, kill him

> laugh like a retard

> Write an egoboost thread on the forums

> fap to self and drown in a pond of cum

Edited by Guest

In a world filled with undead. One man must overcome impossible odds. To search out his own destiny. Finding his way among the hunters and the prey. That man is... The MANHUNTER!

This film is rated xxx and should not be seen by anyone.

• Like 2

Why do people always use this excuse to justify acting like a total cunt. The next time I see some children playing football in the park I'm going to take their ball and kick it over a fence so they can't get it back. If they start crying I'll just tell them to suck it up it's just a game.

Again, you're applying real life behavior to a videogame. That's insane.

PvP is part and parcel of the game. Anyone not specifically in my clan, i shoot. That doesn't mean im a bad person, it means I'm playing the game the way I choose to, and it makes sense for me to be kos to anyone I don't know. Grow up and discuss this in a civil tone or don't discuss it at all, boy.

• Like 1

Duuuhhh no you're the retard and your "argument" is pathetic at best. In what world do people go round shooting other people just for kicks - are you some kind of frikkin moron or just a complete fucking pyscho? I'm sick of this "it's survival" argument because its fallacious when there are fucking beans growing from trees you dick.

I'm just going to point out the answer to your question of "in what world" is this one.

Do remember this is the same world in which for a long time different cultures had fights to the death for the enjoyment of those watching. Do remember this is the same world that people will kill you for a difference of religion. Do remember this is the same world in which people take children and turn them into soldiers. The list can go on and on...but I think the point is made that the world we live in currently is not Happy Fun Rainbow Land where everyone gets along. You don't have people going around killing people for kicks everywhere in the world but that has a lot to do with society holding things together for now. Toss in a zombie apocalypse and the downfall of societies rules and conventions....and yeah you'll probably have plenty of people who will shoot people for kicks.

Should probably also read "The Most Dangerous Game".

• Like 1

Forget all of that, trying to compare this game to actual, real life experience is not only ridiculous, it's impossible.

We're not in an apocalypse. And even then, yes, we'd all act differently there then we do in a video game without any actual consequences.

The 'survival' aspect of the game you guys continue to tout doesn't last beyond day 2 for any player with a grasp of common sense and awareness of his surroundings. After that, the only thing left to do is find vehicles, and kill other players. Most people at this point have already tooled around with vehicles, made camps, etc. What else would you want these players to do?

• Like 1

OP, everyone is KoS. You're not a special cookie.

• Like 1

If you are the S.O.B that just logged on LU352 and go by the ingame name of "manhunter" you are a cheating dick, I hope you go through life avoiding things like you avoid conflict by logging. You can't fight, you aren't anything like you try and make out this thread and you are nothing but pathetic cheating child.

If not, carry on pretending to be badass :P

Edited by PixelBurst
  • Like 1

I am the Walrus

oh god, beans shot out of my nose.... what a mess

but hey op. in all fairness. you are making a fool out of yourself. read my sig.

Edited by Sturmgeist
  • Like 1

Probably not a good idea to openly announce to anyone and everyone who visits the forums that all you're interested in doing is turning DayZ into a Team Deathmatch game. So now if you ever decide to play the game the way it was intended you're gonna find it hard to find friends that arent going to just shoot you on sight.

There isn't an intent, that's the point.

If he wants to run around and kill everything he sees, that's his business. And guess what - it serves the purpose of keeping the OP alive. There is no benefit to them helping anybody or leaving them alive.

• Like 1

If you are the S.O.B that just logged on LU352 and go by the ingame name of "manhunter" you are a cheating dick, I hope you go through life avoiding things like you avoid conflict by logging. You can't fight, you aren't anything like you try and make out this thread and you are nothing but pathetic cheating child.

If not, carry on pretending to be badass :P

Err, that wasn't me, but I've been seeing other people on DayZ Commander going around with my name. Btw, my ingame name is Manhunter, with a capital M. I'll make sure to hunt all impostors too.

• Like 1

I love this, so anybody who engages in a KoS policy ( because it's honestly the safest way to play ) is immediately a maniac in real life.

You realize how absolutely insane you sound, right? You're aware it is - indeed - just a game?

Oh, please. You may put it in any way, but there's NO excuse for being a scumbag anywhere, anyhow.

Edited by Drey
  • Like 1

Oh, please. You may put it in any way, but there's NO excuse for being a scumbag anywhere, anyhow.

Shooting another player in DayZ =/= being a scumbag

The person who just shot you, while you were looking for gear? Yes, that could've been me, so let's just assume it was.

I openly admit I shoot other players, bandit or survivor. That is the only thing in this game that gets me excited. I get an intense kick out of tracking and stalking others, waiting for the perfect opportunity. The perfect moment to take a clean shot and get my adrenaline rushing. This is a game of hunters and prey, it is up to you what you want to be.

A survival game you say? Survival of what? Brainless artificial intelligent zombies? They pose no threat to me. Once you figure out how they behave, they're just dumb bots, waiting to get trapped in a building or a tree. Survival of me, that's what this game is about. Don't take it personally, I'm just trying to teach you how to play this game.

You shoot your gun near a city? I will teach you that making too much noise will give your position away.

You run around with 10 zombies behind you? I will let you know that stealth is key in this game.

You sprint towards loot stacks without checking your surroundings first? I will teach you there's always someone there watching you.

I will teach you all of this by putting a bullet in your head.

In all fairness, I don't get a lot of pleasure out of killing noobs, they don't form any sort of challenge to me. But sadly I must kill them, in order for them to become stronger. Hunting well geared people is what pumps up my blood. I can almost taste their sweet tears, whenever I put a bullet between their eyes. Crying over all the equipment they lost. Well guess what, items are worthless in this game. There is no value in having an item, without using it right away. Whatever you have now, you will lose sooner or later.

I will see you guys in game. Let's hope you see me too.

I think you got me...

• Like 1