Sign in to follow this  
Inception.

The Bicycle.

Me and a friend found two of them once. We rided them like two bosses, and was like YEAH, IM ON A BIKE, ITS GOING FAST AMMM TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT MY MOTHER FKING BIKE!! but, one day one of the bikes where gone, then later found out that the server we had found them on was total crap, and didnt get restarted so i was getting probably 5 fps at the best. Sad but true story :'(

Probably worth noting that even if Bike happens to break your legs your journey doesn't have to end there, just climb on back up onto that saddle and peddle away. That's right, breaking your legs is not the end!

• Like 1

The Bicycle is the god of all vehicles.

Nothing is more superior than the Bicycle.

It's so god-like it deserves to be a proper noun.

It's silent, but deadly.

Reaching an average of 50k's per hour on road and up to 100k's maximum, this is something the world has never seen.

Do not underestimate the power of the bicycle.

OKAY?!

I agree completly

I love kiting zeds around the towns and villages of the borough on the bicycle. It's marvellous. Until I faceplant at 38km/h and insta-die. I thought that the bicycle was the only vehicle I could safely use until I met the cliff. Still love it, though.

the bike is an excellent vehicle! however, it does need to be nerfed. lose about 1/3 or more of it's speed. 20kph offroad instead of 38! it is nearly as fast as an ATV offroad. onroad needs to drop to no more than 35. this is all on level ground. we are on an OLD bicycle and not a modern mountain bike. going downhill and uphill can hold about the same ratio.

step three, fly into a destroyed car outside electro and then proceed to snap both legs while your friend is following,

>Not just getting back on the bike and riding back to the hospital

When I lost my bike to most likely a script kiddie I was so pissed I almost stopped playing. I have lost three vehicles in a obscure spots on a low population server, then I looked up map hacks and was surprised to find out there is a player locator script, a vehicle locator script, and a tent locator script. This game is incredibly broken when a bike hidden in a Bush on the Western edge of the map is vulnerable to theft.

lol me and a friend found a bike broke both our legs pure danger riding one of these

Punctuation is your friend.

"lol. Me and a friend found a bike. Broke both our legs. Pure danger riding one of these.".

See how much more sense it makes with proper punctuation?

Yes...the bicycle needs a bit of a nerf bat taken to it.

I like my bicycle, I'll even find plenty of vehicles, check their gear and move on with my Bicycle.

Just last night I was meeting my friend at the coast and I found a blue van and a motorbike a UAZ and V3S Civillian, Put it this way, I kept my bicycle and my friend took the V3S :D

Epic bikes are epic! :D

Edited by Krimian

Dont accept this heresy!

The tractor is the only godly vehicle there is!

We, the Men Of The Tractor will destroy every bike in our way!

accept your fate and pray for the tractor

*clears throat* tractors are weak sorcery, i began flying down a hill at 7 miles per hour and was brutally, i did a front flip and was crushed, ended by a tree stump these, four wheels wind bison's are not to be trusted, they know they are demons meaning they must be exterminated from the world and replaced with a segway! these metallic two wheeled sticks are amazing!
  • Like 2

>Not just getting back on the bike and riding back to the hospital

no I was to concerned about the zombies eating me and at the time we thought the bikes didn't repair themselves, we were real retards ingame at the time

I can run face first into trees going 75mph down a hill and be totally fine.

lol I'm useless at driving allot better now that I started using the driving sims on arma2

To Harness the power of the Bicycle, one must first feeeeeeel the Bicycle.

Never have i ever had so much joy accidentally breaking my friend's legs.

Only thing that could be better than a bicycle would be a tandem bicycle. Sucks not having a friend, getting 2 bikes seems to be preposterously difficult. Probably because they are easy to hide.....

Just noticed the OP is 14 years old. No wonder he loves bikes so much ;) JK

Bikes ARE the bomb.

Every time I find one of these beauties I feel compelled to put on the good old Pokemon Red Bike theme song...

Indeed the bicycle is the ultimate death machine. I used to live out on an abandoned army base, and riding my bike silent and swift through the ruins was something I didn't think I'd get to experience again. Bombing mountains through dense pines in pouring rain and utter darkness at 70kmph is something I have yet to check out irl though.

• Like 1

Just noticed the OP is 14 years old. No wonder he loves bikes so much ;) JK

Bikes ARE the bomb.

xD

I haven't actually ridden a bike [iRL] for at least three years.

Bikes are awesome!

Fast, silent, unlimited fuel (according to your stamina) and Supergreat RING BELL !

I want to see a full front assault of bike squad !