SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

eh, I wouldn't recommend survivalservers to anyone, only if you must buy from them. When I rented my Private Hive back in November the customer service was shit and for almost half the month I didn't even get to use the server because there was an error in the admin panel. Basically a rip off / scam. Never got any feedback or even a partial refund either. Thanks Survival :)

Please let me know your ticket # or send me a private message with your transaction ID from paypal.

Paypal was having a brief issue last night where no transactions were showing up, the issue has been fixed we just had to manually import a few payments.

Gotta love how theres always a problems! Even back in November there were problems! ;)

Almost 24 hours still no help.

Please reply to me with your ticket #

Average response time is less than 12 hours right now, it is likely your ticket got placed "in progress" or in the wrong section.

We're happy to give you a hand in fixing your admin password.

Edited by SurvivalServers

DayZ 1.7.5.1 will be released Wednesday evening. We are also releasing a bunch of new maps.

Beware, there are some known bugs that we have no control over. These are just bugs that come along with the DayZ update not being 100% perfect yet.

For example: there have been reports of item duping and tents not saving properly.

Hi All,

Please find DayZ 1.7.5.1 and Reality v1.0 (required for DayZ 1.7.5.1) in your TC Admin Mod Manager.

Only upgrade to 1.7.5.1 if you are using Chernarus.

Y46G8hZ.jpg

To anyone having issues with our new 1.7.5.1 release, we have applied a hotfix that requires action on your part.

To upgrade to DayZ 1.7.5.1:

1/ Log in to TC Admin

2/ Stop server

3/ Mod Manager -> Uninstall Bliss v4.2 (whatever version you have)

4/ Mod Manager -> Uninstall DayZ 1.7.4.4

5/ Mod Manager -> Install DayZ 1.7.5.1

6/ Mod Manager -> Install Reality v1.0

7/ Mod MAnager -> Install Battleye Feb 07

7/ Update server.cfg / HiveExt.ini / command line --> Chernarus (optional, if you have not done these 3 things already)

8/ Start server

9/ ***** Make sure you have DayZ 1.7.5.1 and **at least** Arma 2 Beta Patch 101480 *****

We've transititioned from Bliss to Reality (for Chernarus, Utes, and Lingor Skaro) to support 1.7.5.1. We still support Bliss for the old maps and some of the new maps that run on 1.7.4.4. The new version of Bliss will be released tonight.

There have been bugs reported for DayZ 1.7.5.1, you can find information below.

Open DayZ 1.7.5.1 discussion thread (for Reality v1.0) -

http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-1-7-5-1.7592/page-5

Official DayZ 1.7.5.1 bugs -

https://github.com/R4Z0R49/DayZMod/issues?state=open

Reality 1.7.5 bugs -

https://github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Private-master/issues?page=1&state=open

Known bugs for DayZ 1.7.5.1 (that we've found so far) -

Heli crash sites not spawning, loot / tent / vehicle inventory not saving accurately all the time, possible zombies issue

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)

what is reality 1.0?

Reality 1.0, in simple terms, is just a new server management tool that allows private hive server's to use the same packages that were available in Bliss. (Care packages, wrecks, kill messages etc...)

The main Bliss developer will no longer be making updates, so Reality is the way to go now!

UPDATE 2/9/13

All pending server orders will be filled tonight.

We will also be helping out anyone having issues transitioning to the new maps or 1.7.5.1

Why don't you stop posting in this forum and answer some of the questions in your own forum. It's been nothing but crickets in that forum for days. I have had tickets going on 36 hours now and still not so much as a response that we are working on it. My server has been down all day. I have been pretty quite but you guys need to step it up a littel.

US1150|So Cal Survivors|

Why don't you stop posting in this forum and answer some of the questions in your own forum. It's been nothing but crickets in that forum for days. I have had tickets going on 36 hours now and still not so much as a response that we are working on it. My server has been down all day. I have been pretty quite but you guys need to step it up a littel.

US1150|So Cal Survivors|

All those reason's is why i cancelled my sub with SS, customer service really lacks with this provider."It's been nothing but crickets in that forum" its a regular spam fest in there and you get no response from the admin's! who ever needs a provider go look at their forums first and all the post on here.

While the reviews at the beginning of this thread say great things about this provider, it should be known to continue looking deeper before you decide on a server provider. The support for this company is by far the worst that has been experienced. You would think if you order a server and the install process will be delayed they would contact you first. Well not here, we had to contact them.

Then their demo shows that you can add sub-users which is a vital part of tcadmin (it's just disabled in their demo). And we come to find out that there's a bug in TCAdmin 2.0 which has caused the sub-user to be broken. And well as much as I love TCAdmin, their devs can be cranky at times, plus it's BETA software so who expects a bug like that to be pushed out right away? (Isn't that why they normally say don't use a BETA product on a live site? Because of the fact that there are still probably a lot of bugs. . ) They say they don't offer everything in TCAdmin. Fine, ok, whatever. . .and yes I made a mistake saying "it's shown as a feature on the tcadmin website" even though SS doesn't offer uploading of files. So that's why we'll go off their word and the fact that they are "transparent" with what they do/don't offer. (I couldn't find a list of what they do/don't offer, so I just went based on the demo)

To make a long story somewhat short, this server provider is not what they are made out to be. Support times are lacking. . takes days and multiple tickets to get a response (yet I just checked here and they posted more here than I got responses). Set up time is definitely not blazing fast. And just support in general is sub-par. When you're a small business you should want to make sure that ALL of your customers are happy and you'll do whatever you can to make sure they are happy. (Even if that means not using a bugged piece of software, or lighting a fire under the butts of the developers who software you use) When paying $55 a month, you would expect to get quicker support responses and software that isn't bugged and won't be fixed.

I have a feeling that the software and everything could be good, so if you don't need ANY support or quick support and don't have multiple users that you need to configure the server for. Then this could be a good option for you.

Don't rent from this idiot, horrible horrible horrible customer support. You'd be a fool to waste your money on this lame service. Rent from someone else. (Villayer, DayzSt, etc.)

While the reviews at the beginning of this thread say great things about this provider, it should be known to continue looking deeper before you decide on a server provider. The support for this company is by far the worst that has been experienced. You would think if you order a server and the install process will be delayed they would contact you first. Well not here, we had to contact them.

Then their demo shows that you can add sub-users which is a vital part of tcadmin (it's just disabled in their demo). And we come to find out that there's a bug in TCAdmin 2.0 which has caused the sub-user to be broken. And well as much as I love TCAdmin, their devs can be cranky at times, plus it's BETA software so who expects a bug like that to be pushed out right away? (Isn't that why they normally say don't use a BETA product on a live site? Because of the fact that there are still probably a lot of bugs. . ) They say they don't offer everything in TCAdmin. Fine, ok, whatever. . .and yes I made a mistake saying "it's shown as a feature on the tcadmin website" even though SS doesn't offer uploading of files. So that's why we'll go off their word and the fact that they are "transparent" with what they do/don't offer. (I couldn't find a list of what they do/don't offer, so I just went based on the demo)

To make a long story somewhat short, this server provider is not what they are made out to be. Support times are lacking. . takes days and multiple tickets to get a response (yet I just checked here and they posted more here than I got responses). Set up time is definitely not blazing fast. And just support in general is sub-par. When you're a small business you should want to make sure that ALL of your customers are happy and you'll do whatever you can to make sure they are happy. (Even if that means not using a bugged piece of software, or lighting a fire under the butts of the developers who software you use) When paying $55 a month, you would expect to get quicker support responses and software that isn't bugged and won't be fixed.

I have a feeling that the software and everything could be good, so if you don't need ANY support or quick support and don't have multiple users that you need to configure the server for. Then this could be a good option for you.

this is very much true They have Horible customer servise and Dont know what they are doing

If you get burned by this company, please dispute with PayPal. PayPal has a purchase protection for 45 days of yor purchase. You can dispute under SNAD. You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD). This product that SurvivalServer is selling is misrepresented by a LONG SHOT.

Hopefully people who are considering using their services RUN and RUN FAST!!

If you have cancelled your service with them in the last 45 days, please dispute it with PayPal. The more disputes PayPal gets on SurvivalServer with a history of bad service, then PayPal will look into their business pratices further and may discontinue service with them in the near future.

Edited by vinassol

Here is another example of SurvivalServer changing their support policy when they can't live up to what they say. We had an experience where it took over 48 hours to get a single respond and they would not credit us. They said they changed the status to "In-Progress", was a response. GET REAL!. A response is someone takes more than 2 seconds to hit a button.

Feb. 14th, 2013 Commitment Version:

rztKBpm.jpg

To Today's version Feb. 15, 2013: (What? No More Guarentee?) Hmmm

d7jiZT4.jpg

Pretty SAD I must say. Hopefully karma will get the best of them in the long run.

Edited by vinassol

Almost 24 hours still no help.

If you have cancelled your service with them in the last 45 days, please dispute it with PayPal. The more disputes PayPal gets on SurvivalServer with a history of bad service, then PayPal will look into their business pratices further and may discontinue service with them in the near future.

We still respond in one day.. it's just not possible to guarantee it with some of the complex support tickets. Some people also like to ask 5-10 questions in a single ticket. Answering within 24 hours is the norm but not always guaranteed.

As for our forum "nothing but crickets" - I beg to differ. I've been responding every day there and every thread is thoroughly read. There's usually a few new posts every day and we've got a bunch of contributors. No idea what you are talking about - what you are saying is just untrue.

Anyone claiming not to rent a server from us without having any reason - I encourage you to let me know what it is that you have beef with and we can address it here publicly.

The sub user issue is something that is a legitimate concern. The customer did not inquire before hand whether or not this was a feature of TC Admin that we support. The feature is currently buggy in TC Admin and not usable at all (something we cannot control). We do not advertise on our website that we support sub user access. Inside of our demo it makes mention of sub users but that's just something we can't control. If you had any questions about it - you should have asked in advanced. I'm sorry it was a deal breaker in your case. For everyone reading, the customer failed to update in this thread that we offered a refund for the sub user issue.

This is just simply untrue information. We rarely get disputes because 99.9% of our customers are happy campers. We cater to customers who have a bit delayed support times. The change in our policy was (as I said in the last post) because we just simply cannot guarantee answers to complex questions within 24 hours. 90% of tickets are not complex and are answered within the 24 hour period. Otherwise, we compensate. If it's complex and it takes us an extra day - we generally don't provide compensation in that case. The compensation is simply something that play be ear and not every case is that black and white.

You guys are like bad customer service wizards. Every single time I check this thread, someone is angry at you. It can only be witchcraft. I would also like to see where that 99.9% number comes from. Do you guys keep customer satisfaction metrics or something? Do you survey users on a regular basis?

Also, like vinassol said, don't rely on the first few pages of the thread to guage how service with these guys is now. Read posts from the last couple months at the very least.

• Like 1

You guys are like bad customer service wizards. Every single time I check this thread, someone is angry at you. It can only be witchcraft. I would also like to see where that 99.9% number comes from. Do you guys keep customer satisfaction metrics or something? Do you survey users on a regular basis?

Also, like vinassol said, don't rely on the first few pages of the thread to guage how service with these guys is now. Read posts from the last couple months at the very least.

Yeah, I'd like to see that 99.9%.

• Like 1

Like any other product in the world if you don't like it for any reason...drop the Biach and make the switch...there are good ones out there St, Vilayer and dayzpriv to name a few to choose from. I went with the 3 day free trial with priv and was happy so I made the switch. I'm an easy customer to please all any company has to do is do what they say and I'll stick with them, simple as that. Complaining never helped me so my answer is just try someone else till I find someone I'm happy with and give them a go, simple yet very effective.

Ticket #608692 any response is better than none

Edited by Kingjohn