SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Please have patience. Thanks.

site is down due to ddoss

you do refunds via suport ticket

support tickets which are down for a second day in a row.

think you might want to reconsider that 48h policy.

Its been 48 hours since our order, and still no server. couldnt cancel if i wanted to.

Fix your services, and diliver what people pay for and in accordance to what you advertised.

I will be canceling with or WITHOUT your "support desk" in the next 24 hours if I dont recieve what i paid for and exactly as advertised.

sites up atm, cancellation submited and a ticket to refund. You have 24 hours before i contact my bank and paypal to recover the funds. this isnt a threat and i normally never do this but theres too may red flags here,

refund before your site is cripled again please.

As i said 24 hours.

seems a little bad that you're using leaked files and offering servers like this. sure, mods should be free, but come on, obviously it doesn't work right in the first place. definitely not buying a server from the recent feedback i've seen

The antihack has been a ongoing project between Monky, Xerxes and Infistar. Monky gets the original credit for the creation of the antihack. This version was custom done by one of the devs who is working with us.

You seem to have missed one other name from that list, Hangender.

EDIT: We're still combating the DDoS attack. More information to come.

EDIT2: Our web site is back up.. we're going to attempt to bring TC Admin back online as well.

What about when it was up an hour ago, for about 3-4 hours?

Why didn't I get my refund?

You wonder why the attacks happen, maybe you should consider responding to all the tickets.

Please refund my money, I will be opening a dispute, if I don't get my money back tomorrow.

[Ticket ID: 432526]

Thanks.

Again, I will repeat: Have some patience.. we're been battling a DDoS all day. Once our services are stable we'll bring TC Admin up and resume customer support. Apologies for the service delay during this time.

EDIT 6:00PM: Website remains down while we combat ongoing DDoS.

EDIT 6:24PM: TC Admin back up access from http://tca.survivalservers.com:8880/

EDIT 6:31PM: Please follow us on Twitter @SurvivalServers for live updates.

EDIT 11:02PM: TC Admin servers all back up. Services stable.

EDIT 1:51PM:

Due to the complex nature of Origins mod, we were not aware of the complications with hosting 1.7.1.

We have been in contact with the owner of Origins/Gamers Platoon and have come to an agreement to remove 1.7.1. We will be an officially approved host for Origins 1.8 when that is released. We're sorry for the inconvenience for all of our Origins orders. The DDoS attacks have stopped now that we've removed Origins support. All Origins orders will be refunded in the next couple hours.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Again, I will repeat: Have some patience.. we're been battling a DDoS all day. Once our services are stable we'll bring TC Admin up and resume customer support. Apologies for the service delay during this time.

EDIT 6:00PM: Website remains down while we combat ongoing DDoS.

EDIT 6:24PM: TC Admin back up access from http://tca.survivalservers.com:8880/

EDIT 6:31PM: Please follow us on Twitter @SurvivalServers for live updates.

the time it took you to ask us to follow you (LOL) you could of processed the refund. stop dicking us around.

PS 20 hours remain of the 24 until i contact my bank.

• Like 1

the TC admin is still down, and the website seems stable. however, I feel that we will be pulling our support out for survival servers as soon as we can. We have been waiting for 24+ hours now and still unable to login to the server for the first time. Although it may be do to DDoS attacks, the fact that the origins servers are not correctly functioning is a major draw back to us. The admin tools may be nice, but theres no reason to have great admin tools when the server itself doesnt function. I mean that spawning doesnt work, the gender selection doesnt work, and the fact you apparently can not build doesnt work. its not orgins, I have been looking at other orgins servers you guys host and have not yet been able to select my gender, pick a spawn point or build a home. I realize that you all been under stress, and been attacked 7 times or more in the past 2 days. But it is unacceptable as a customer, tickets are not being responded to, and status updates are next to impossible. Ive been looking at this thread all day, the twitter, your fourms, and nothing. I tried to give you guys the benefit of the doubt but at the same time nothing is being done. its unfortunate that someone who is willing to offer so much is offering much less than expectations presented. When I see that you offer fast services, admin tools, and orgins. I expect to get excatly that and we haven't. We haven't stepped foot in our server, or had the time to test our tools. The severs out there will not allow you to select a gender or spawn point, and building homes is non existant. It's not right, weather you got offical server files or leaked ones, it doesn't matter. most of all it should be functional and right now it is not. I for one am extremely disapointed.

• Like 1

the time it took you to ask us to follow you (LOL) you could of processed the refund. stop dicking us around.

PS 20 hours remain of the 24 until i contact my bank.

Indeed, they have untill 12 PM tonight, until i contact Paypal regarding this company - no one likes being lied to.

the TC admin is still down, and the website seems stable. however, I feel that we will be pulling our support out for survival servers as soon as we can. We have been waiting for 24+ hours now and still unable to login to the server for the first time. Although it may be do to DDoS attacks, the fact that the origins servers are not correctly functioning is a major draw back to us. The admin tools may be nice, but theres no reason to have great admin tools when the server itself doesnt function. I mean that spawning doesnt work, the gender selection doesnt work, and the fact you apparently can not build doesnt work. its not orgins, I have been looking at other orgins servers you guys host and have not yet been able to select my gender, pick a spawn point or build a home. I realize that you all been under stress, and been attacked 7 times or more in the past 2 days. But it is unacceptable as a customer, tickets are not being responded to, and status updates are next to impossible. Ive been looking at this thread all day, the twitter, your fourms, and nothing. I tried to give you guys the benefit of the doubt but at the same time nothing is being done. its unfortunate that someone who is willing to offer so much is offering much less than expectations presented. When I see that you offer fast services, admin tools, and orgins. I expect to get excatly that and we haven't. We haven't stepped foot in our server, or had the time to test our tools. The severs out there will not allow you to select a gender or spawn point, and building homes is non existant. It's not right, weather you got offical server files or leaked ones, it doesn't matter. most of all it should be functional and right now it is not. I for one am extremely disapointed.

Alright what the hell is going on here you said you would give us a 'quick response' if we ever needed help and you're '5 min setup' is utter crap we tryed to get help from you're lovley helpfull team and we got nothing not even a reply.Yes we got the control panel but our server isn't even showing up me and crazed here are admins on the same server and we got our server owner to buy a server from you on origins but looking at it now it looks like we are getting a refund, if we do get a reply from you guys it's something like the 'the tools will be up shortly' then we get another reply telling us to wait 1 more day no thanks, if this isn't sorted soon you will be reported and you will have to give out refunds thank god you used paypal it's going to make it alot harder for you to rip people off.

An email i received:

Hello,

Due to the complex nature of Origins mod, we were not aware of the complications with hosting 1.7.1.

We have been in contact with the owner of Origins/Gamers Platoon and have come to an agreement to remove 1.7.1. We will be an officially approved host for Origins 1.8 when that is released. We're sorry for the inconvenience for all of our Origins orders. The DDoS attacks have stopped now that we've removed Origins support. All Origins orders will be refunded in the next couple hours.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

_____

I've been refunded, at least they are not thieves and have stuck to their word on that.

I will be willing to revisit this company once they have released 1.8, on the basis that their staff on support are polite, and probably genuinely cleaning the skid marks out of their pants after this incident.

Cheers

Edited by UK#1 Bud

Wrong again, gender and spawn locations are working fine. Loot spawn is as well.. we're working on some custom loot tables in our next hot fix.

No, we had players spawning in the volcano, and when they moved they would respawn, or they would be spawning in two different locations, flashing back and forth between the locations, unable to move.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers - Follow us for important updates/news/announcements

SS AntiHack released, check it out:

The tool is very useful for antihack. It has tons of script checks and detections and auto kick features.

It is very useful for server admins to be able to add in vehicles and Buildings without the need to restart the server. Most of the communities that we host will use this tool for the good of their server. Keep in mind that anyone is free to use tools like this on any private hive server that has full FTP access. Customers are free to upload whatever antihacking features they desire.

https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers - Follow us for important updates/news/announcements

SS AntiHack released, check it out:

You are not showcasing any antihack features here whatsoever!

This is simply admins gaining an advantage in game, or legal scripting as such.

For this to be claimed as an anti hack surely we need to see this magical antihack!

For the most part, for legit admins the most we need is the hacker log and thats it.....surely?!

Yes im sure you will say bits can be turned off, but thats not the point.

d.

Is the "SURVIVAL" promo code still active?

SAVE5 is the current promo. $5 lifetime discount.

You are not showcasing any antihack features here whatsoever!

This is simply admins gaining an advantage in game, or legal scripting as such.

For this to be claimed as an anti hack surely we need to see this magical antihack!

For the most part, for legit admins the most we need is the hacker log and thats it.....surely?!

Yes im sure you will say bits can be turned off, but thats not the point.

d.

I do undertsand part of what you are saying, but the tool is very useful for antihack. It has tons of Script checks and detections and auto kick features.

It is very useful for server admins to be able to add in vehicles and Buildings without the need to restart the server. Most of the communities that we host will use this tool for the good of their server. Keep in mind that anyone is free to use tools like this on any private hive server that has full FTP access. Customers are free to upload whatever antihacking features they desire.

It is very useful for server admins to be able to add in vehicles and Buildings without the need to restart the server.

Not really that useful, on restart all those vehicles and buildings that they have added in will vanish. And more so people who "steal" vehicles from the admins would be rather unhappy to find on restart teir vehicles have been deleted.

Ive been waiting 24 hours for you to reply to my suport ticket. Also can you setup your ss-anti hack on dayz.st?

Ive been waiting 24 hours for you to reply to my suport ticket. Also can you setup your ss-anti hack on dayz.st?

We're getting through all support tickets now. And no it is only on our servers.

We're getting through all support tickets now. And no it is only on our servers.

not just your servers. stop acting like you wrote the code as you did not http://opendayz.net/...ck-script.8552/

you dont even give the coders credit. typical copy and paste coder

Edited by dmustanger

We got permission to use it as stated numerous times. Xerxes posted here confirming that.

See this quote from one of the makers. From page 82 of our own thread.

I am one of the 4 active makers of this Anti-hack and Survival Servers got permission to use a custom version made specifically for them.

Proof from our own website: http://www.survivals.../ssantihack.php

Customers can now install Epoch on their servers via Mod Manager instead of having to request it.

EDIT 10AM May 20

Several of our servers are being hit by a DDoS. Working to get services back up ASAP.

DDoS is out of our control.. we can work to get services back online but we cannot prevent it from happening.

EDIT 2:45PM May 20

To get your server back up from the DDoS. Stop server. Open HiveExt.ini from Config Editor and press Save. Start server.

There are a couple servers that remain down and will return service when the DDoS is over.

Just wanted too say.

Great server tools. Great prices

And i rarely dip below 45 fps on my server it's amazing

Just wanted too say.

Great server tools. Great prices

And i rarely dip below 45 fps on my server it's amazing

Thanks for the kind review!

We now offer a DayZ Modding Service!!

Just send us your files and we'll mod them for you! Click here to see Custom DayZ Mods

This is available to anyone who can send us their files!

Mod List:

Base Building 1.2 (SQL changes are needed, must get approval from server host)

Description: Players can find materials to build custom bases.

Camera Pan Start

Description: Add a camera pan-to-player effect in DayZ when player joins.

Custom Loading Screen

You can provide us a jpg image which will show up when you load into the server instead of the regular DayZ logo. Please send us your mission file in a support ticket with your order #.

Editing Helicopter Crashes

Description: Change helicopter crashes, including loot drops

Excelsior Bridge:

Description: A brige which connects Skalisty Island with Chernarus

Flip Vehicle (if it falls over)

Description: Flip a vehicle back onto it's up-right position.

Halo Jump On Spawn (Chernarus Only)

Description: Spawn in the Air and Parachute into Cherno

House Lighting/ Street Lights

Description: Brighten up the cities at Night

Random Clothing Parcels

Description: When you find regular clothing, it will randomize to be 1 of 4 soldier outfits every time.

Refuel Script

Description: Auto-refuel Gas stations.

Remove DayZ-Added Buildings and Objects

Description: Removes (objects in streets, wrecks, tents at balota, etc)

Sarge's AI Framework

Description: Custom AI Enemies -

Towing/Heli Lift

Description: Lift Vehicle with Helicopters and Tow Cars

Bloodbag Self

Description: Give yourself blood using a bloodbag, scroll menu option

Crowbar Knockout System

Description: Crowbars made functional to knock someone unconscious for a few minutes.

Custom Debug Monitor

Description: Toggle on/off debug monitor

Custom Loot Tables

Description: Modified loot table for better and more loot spawns and less junk

Remove Parts From Vehicles

Description: Strip Vehicles for parts to use

Tent: Sleep Healing

Description: Tents will heal you. Please let us know how fast you want, default is 800 blood healed every 2 minutes